General - page 147

The automatic validation for the market of a new version of a EA is not working. It shows after some seconds: test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found There's no big diference to the version before and even if I try a before validated version it shows the same error
Dear guys, Please share your BTCUSD spread in your broker (if available).. I am looking for better and more competitive spread in crypto products, especially Bitcoin (BTC/USD). Thank you very much
Hello friends, I mentioned earlier that I am working on a strategy that opens a buy trade on every drop. I supported Thank you to everyone who helped. The system works smoothly in strategy mode, but does not open trading on demo and real account. Can experts examine the codes and tell where the
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what happened to the documentation for the "MetaTrader Module for Integration with Python" I still managed to pip install the MetaTrader5 library in my Python environment but I wanted to find out if this library is safe to use as the documentation just went missing
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, June 13, 2019. The new version contains the following changes: Terminal: Added new API which enables request of MetaTrader 5 terminal data through applications using Python language. Python is a modern high-level
You have a wild youtube video button in the product description editor mertaquotes
  Asymmetric compounding forex  (12   1 2)
Hi. I'm still new when it comes to MQL5 code and I'd like some help with creating an MQL5 EA function that will return the risk needed to be placed on a trade this is what it needs to follow. On the first trade risk 1% of the starting account balance(not the account equity), if the trade was a
Hi. Please, any ideas on how can I detect a huge price change on one tick (attached image with price change)? How can I close a position before this price change? Thanks
Hello, in MT5, is there a way to stop optimization at predefined number of iterations without manually seeing the number and pressing the Stop button
I am trying to use `IsTradeAllowed()` function to know whether I can use auto trader or not. I also want to check whether I can trade the current symbol at this current time. What I want is to create a pre order sending for 2 things whether I can use auto trading and whether I can trade Symbol at
Hello @ all, in the last few weeks I have noticed that my equity drops sharply before the weekend after the close of trading. Monday everything is ok again. How do these gaps come about? Have somebody an idea or solution
Hey guys anyone know where I can buy Metatrader 4 /5 t-shirts? Or a hoodie will great too. ] Thanks in advance -CNTBW
I kindly need help with compiling mql5 code with 2 errors '{' - unexpected end of program on line: 85 column 5 and '{' - unbalanced parentheses on line : 50 column 1. Any help /+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Howdy all - Can anyone here explain in simple terms what the point/pip multilier does and how is it used please. I have tried researching but I keep getting confused with various explanations
Anyone know how to copy signals for a selected group of community? I mean if you want to share your strategy to a particular set of people and not to the world, is there a way of doing that in MT4? Copytrading signals to multiple accounts. Please leave a comment on how please. Thanks in advance
I have a question, who should I talk to to claim this, some time ago a hacker entered my computer and stole several passwords and for security reasons I changed the mql5 password and withdrew money, but when I withdrew money all my credit card information was visible, you could see all my card
  nProfit pip MT5  (1)
https://i.ibb.co/Vtw6ybT/n-Profit-pip-MT5.png That is, when the total number of trades reaches + N pip , all trades will be closed and you will profit
Can anyone help me on how to logout of MQL Market in MT5? The MT5 is running in Windows Server 2022 Standard. I can logout if the MT5 is running in Windows 10. The Windows Server 2022 is running in a VPS
  Trading Account  (1)
My computer Rebooted and now Chinese trading account appeared in my MT5
hello,i have downloaded some indicators and header files and put them as stated in mql5/includeandmql5/indicators folders but none of the are visible in mt5 nor in metaeditor..please help how to use these indicators
The syntax for Mql5/4 is the same, some features are different, and some are missing entirely from Mql4. In my opinion bb snipper it makes no sense to start with MQL4
Example hit me on 22/02/2023 How does one protect oneself from rouge server 'CLOSE' prices, even from a so-called regulated and high-customer brokerage. I was trading the AUDUSD pair with a 0.03lot Buy, close ~0.68xxx when I received a SELL-OUT close of 0.0326. Knocked me from AU$9300 to
[Deleted]
Hi, I've recently purchased an EA and the seller had written in its description "Contact me immediately after purchase for the best set file". It has now been more than a day and the seller is unresponsive. I'm on a prop firm challenge and this is just unbearable. The EA also uses Martingale, which
Hi, I logged into this PAMM account using their investor password. I'm curious if it's possible to trade Lot Size bigger than shown Maximal volume in the symbol specifications. Or if it's possible that the meta showed using investor password is different from the master password
  Period COnverter  (1)
Hi, I always have problems with the period converter. I open up Mt4, open up chart A. I drag period onto chart A, i dont close chart A, meanwhile autotrading function is on and green. I change the input, i press ok, i go to open offline, i find the chart im trying to open, double click i open it
Hello, good afternoon guys! I hope you are all well. I'm only getting error 4802 when I put my robots on the VPS. Location they run normally and the custom indicator runs just fine, however, when going up to VPS it gives the error and they don't work Has anyone gone through this? I tried to change
Hello, I have been coding an EA with 7 moving averages periods but I am having trouble in initializing them . The conditions for buy is when the lowest ma period crosses the highest upwards and the other 5 align themselves facing upwards. Kindly who can assist me with this code. Note: It's not a
Hi everyone, I have a few Metaquotes demo accounts, and I noticed this morning that EURUSD trading is disabled on all of them and has been for at least 6 hours now. Does this happen frequently with Metaquotes demo accounts? Is there a support contact that can re-enable? I'm using one of these with a
Here is the official Custom Moving Average.mq5 where i replaced ''input'' by ''extern'' and all the inputs disappear from the dialog box. What is going on? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom Moving Average.mq5 |