Can I login with two different mql5 account for the same terminal?

Dear my friend,

I have two different account on mql5,  because I was forced to change my email in the past. Some of the EAs and indicators that I have are in the first account and some are in the second account. Can I log in and log out alternately between the two accounts on the same terminal, so that I can install the EA and indicators that I have on both accounts?

Wan Suryolaksono: I have two different account on mql5,  because I was forced to change my email in the past. Some of the EAs and indicators that I have are in the first account and some are in the second account. Can I log in and log out alternately between the two accounts on the same terminal, so that I can install the EA and indicators that I have on both accounts?

Unfortunately not, because currently, in order for the market product to function, the MQL5 Community account must remain logged on at all times.

When you changed email address you should have updated the existing account, and in the case of difficulties, you should have contacted the Service Desk to have the issue resolved.

Now, you are in violation of the site rules (see below) and you run the risk of having both accounts deleted.

I don't know if it is possible, but maybe you can contact the Service Desk and ask if it is possible to "merge" the the other account into this one which is registered as seller. Hopefully your other account is not registered as a seller, as that would be a major issue.

Terms and Conditions — 12.13. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Currently I have only logged in to one account, and asked first before doing it on the second account

So, in principle, logging in for different accounts can only be done for different terminals, right?

Wan Suryolaksono #: So, in principle, logging in for different accounts can only be done for different terminals, right?
It seems you have ignored the fact that it is a violation to have two MQL5 Community accounts.
Reason: