EAs, part #11
EA. Settings are default. Timeframe. Fixed version with timefilter.
- Many modifitations. I tested two modifications - still not profitable. Under development.
- good public thread with many versions.
EAs, part #12
This section is here:
- thread with new EAs as candidates for portfolio;
- portfolio thread: EAs and settings were posted on the first post of the thread.
Some new EAs with pre-set files and backtesting results were posted here and here.
New thread just started with the data to backtest/optimize the settings of the EAs.
More usefull is this post.
EAs, part #13
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21. EA, settings, timeframe. Latest settings (for Alpari broker only!). And please SBS thread for more explanation. Backtesting results.
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.22 is here (use the same settings as in version v1.21). Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23 (new fixed version) is here. The settings for GMT+3 broker is here. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- idea development thread.
- EA is here and here.
- Some explanation of the settings.
- Backtesting results/settings.
- New settings for this EA (for Alpari broker only!).
- Good settings from Pipperoni and his results (FXDD broker).
- original thread is located here.
- versions for 5 digits broker is on this post.
TPE_Mod EA is here: trend indicator were added.
Previous day breakout EA: public thread.
EAs, part #14
PriceChannelExpert_v4 is here.
RK-PrChannel_EA-5TSwKC-1 EA is on this post.
Trade-on-Monday EA is here: EA, backtesting results/settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD (M15 timeframe).
- original thread is here.
- e-Friday EA with backtesting results is here.
- e-Friday_v1 (new version) is here.
- StepEnvelope_v1 was posted on this thread including the settings. Backtesting results.
- StepEnvelope_v1.1 (New version with MM improved) is here.
EAs, part #15
- PriceCross is here.
- MaChannel is here (old version) and fixed version is here. New version is here.
- Xp_EMAs EA is here (or read whole thread about this EA).
- USD Hunter is here (H1, default settings, see contest thread for more information).
GridMACD is here (fixed version)..
- Explanation about this EA/settings is here.
- GridMACD with trailing stop version development thread.
- GridMACD_mm-1 EA is on this post. It automatically work for any broker with any pip's digit for example.
JLPi Grid EA: good grid EA.
MACD histogram EA is here.
EAs, part #16: Terminator EA
- version 1 is here;
- version 2 is here.
- version 2.03 with settings is here.
- version 2.03 with GenerateMagicNumber function is here (settings are on the previous link).
- version 2.04 with stop loss value settings for the last orders: the idea for the improvement; EA.
- version 4 by project1972 is here.
- version 4 by niksan_go with Hedge and Firebird function is on this post.
- Terminator v2.03_absolutefilter2 is on this post and some explanation is here.
C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this page. It is completely new version of famous Terminator EA working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots; second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross. EA is having very advanced features such as Internal Auto Pair Settings, automatic GMT offset feature, advanced Money Management options, Drawdown Control Tool and Drawdown Reporting Tool and so on.
The settings for this EA: see this post.
Assorted Martingale EA is on this post. It is next generation of C. I. S. M.P-1 EA (improved Terminator EA) working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots (for manual trading - this post); second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross (for manual trading - use this post). For now - strategy 3 was added: it uses Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter (for manual trading - use this post).
Assorted Martingale 2c EA is on this post. This Assorted EA is using strategy as MTF HiLow Jurik Smooth channel by default: daily timeframe and M15 timeframe - the shorter timeframe can be changed by the user. Strategy # 5 uses the same but with fib pivots.
Digital Martingale EA is on this post. It is original version of Digital Martingale EA : this is the first of hopefully many different versions of Terminator EAs using Mladen's digital indicators plan on making martingale EA's and regular EA's using these indicators. The indicator is the same as Digital filters smooth -separate, but removed the MTF.
Description of the indicators used - this post.
Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.
T3Digital_Martingale EA is on this post. It is public version of Digital Martingale: this EA is using some of the indicators posted a couple weeks ago, with the exception of normalized t3 rbci. The rbci was optimized so it being used in this Ea as a long term trend watcher, but it seems to work equally as well in hourly timeframe. This Ea version is using Satl,Fatl,Stlm, and the before mentioned rbci all indicators you have the ability to change timeframes as desired.
Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA is on this post. This is the another Terminator type EA and it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols.
Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA is on this post. This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA with added another filter and auto gmt Fib filter. EA is havign 3 kinds of pre-coded settings: setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish, setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy. you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy. The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3.
The settings (pre-set file) for this EA (M15 timeframe) is on this post. How to use pre-set file - read here.
VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale EA is on this post. This EA has 2 strategies first is called momentum deviation, which is basically an envelope breakout using T3 VHF as a filter. Second is using a VQ Smoothed with jurik. the EA should only take trades for instance, a buy if the multicolored is greater than the slower (by default it is a 200 period ma) and at the cross of the middle ma and the multicolored jurik ma's if the cross happens when both ma's are greater than the 200 ma. And the opposite for sells.
VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale_v1 EA is on this post. It is improved version of original VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale EA. Do not forget to use indicators from previous post/link.
EAs, part #17
CyberiaTrader EA is here. And I modified this EA to have 6 filters here.
- Old version is here incl settings and some explanation about this EA and backtesting results. Backtesting results are here.
Old versions had a bug concerning hidden stop loss levels so please find new fixed versions:
- version 2.2 is here: hidden stoploss and takeprofit which works with using of Global Vars. Use the same settings as in old version.
- version 2.3 is here: usual stoploss and takeprofit. Settings are the same as in old version.
- original qq_EA thread for settings explanation is here.
EAs, part #18
20PipsExpert_v2.1 is here (same versions for 5 digits broker is on this post). M15 timeframe. Default settings, alpari broker but this EA will work with any broker so just change the time in the settings according to your broker. And please see this post for backtesting results. Original thread is here: EA, pre-set files for 4 majors and AUDUSD, backtesting results for AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD.
FXAnt v1.3 EA is here and here. Backtesting results is here. The thread is here.
EAs, part #19
RSI_EA_v1 EA coded by fussionjammerz with the help of Igorad is here.
BBExpert_v1 is here: EA, backtesting results, settings.
FXGuy2000. Original thread is here.
- version #1 is here.
EAs, part #20
Economic Calendar EA by Roets. The thread is here.
TimeBreakExpert_v1: idea development thread and this one as well:
- version #1.1 is here.
1. How to create forex calendar is here;
2. How to create signals or signals calendar is here;
3. How to make it public, private or commercial is here;
4. News indicators are here;
5. SignalTrader EAs are here;
6. News Trader:
- original thread. Look at the first post.
- some other links with other news EAs/indicators.
7. SignalSender indicator (how to create/update your calendar atomatically directly from your Metatrader) is here;
8. ScheduleTrader EA is here.
Straddle&Trail EA: original thread, EA download.
WNV EA: this EA buys and/or sells at a certain time of day.
TimeBasedEA: buy and sell specific currency pair at specific time is here (many versions).
EA Switcher: EA sjould estimate different market condition and manage other EAs by switching on/off, besides it should generate the signals and so on. Elite section thread. Still under development.