EAs, part #21
EmaFibo EAs. The settings was optimized and posted as pre-set files together with backtesting results here. Besides please read whole Fibonacci_Ema thread for more backtesting results and versions of this EA.
- Idea development thread is here.
- some other versions - read here.
EMA crossing EAs.
- Trend following EA: EMA_CROSS_32 EA - elite section thread.
- Many EMA crossing EAs were posted here (elite section thread).
- Codersguru EAs: public section is here.
- Universal MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- MA crossing price level EA is here.
- Fibonacci_EMA: original thread.
- Generic MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- EMA WMA EA is on this thread and EMA WMA EA with ECN mode is on this post.
LSMA Experts and Indicators:
- original thread is here;
- the indicators/EAs are on this page;
- some other indicators are on this post;
- indicator LSMA in Color4_Alert is on this post;
- MA in Color_wAppliedPrice EA is on this post;
- some example of the trades and setup for manual trading: starting from this page.
- original development thread is here with original rules, EA, settings explanation, exit settings/mode explanation and settings, some testing results and ideas.
- next 1.1 version is here: now we can open multi-order positions.
- 1.2 version of this EA and EagleSignal_v1 indicator for visual testingare here.
EAs, part #13
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.21. EA, settings, timeframe. Latest settings (for Alpari broker only!). And please SBS thread for more explanation. Backtesting results.
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.22 is here (use the same settings as in version v1.21). Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23 (new fixed version) is here. The settings for GMT+3 broker is here. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- idea development thread.
- EA is here and here.
- Some explanation of the settings.
- Backtesting results/settings.
- New settings for this EA (for Alpari broker only!).
- Good settings from Pipperoni and his results (FXDD broker).
- original thread is located here.
- versions for 5 digits broker is on this post.
TPE_Mod EA is here: trend indicator were added.
Previous day breakout EA: public thread.
EAs, part #18
20PipsExpert_v2.1 is here (same versions for 5 digits broker is on this post). M15 timeframe. Default settings, alpari broker but this EA will work with any broker so just change the time in the settings according to your broker. And please see this post for backtesting results. Original thread is here: EA, pre-set files for 4 majors and AUDUSD, backtesting results for AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD.
FXAnt v1.3 EA is here and here. Backtesting results is here. The thread is here.
EAs, part #10
EA with settings. Timeframe.
Latesr version with fixed the bug: Envelope 2.11 was updated by Igorad to trade on the all the pairs (it was some problem with USDJPY as i remember):
Some important info about magic numbers in this EA.
New EAs' settings with/without MM. And latest settings which I used for portfolio trading (any broker).
Envelope 2.12: fixed version is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.
Envelope 2.13: fixed version with BreakEven option is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.
Envelope 2.13_5D_mini EA - 2.13 version modified for 5 digit broker is on this post.
Envelope_3b EA is on this post: distance in pips from upper and lower envelope can be controlled separately.
Envelope 2.13.1 version with 4/5 digits broker's settings, with predefined settings, with trailig stop fixed, with IBFX mini versions fixed and with other good fixing or improvements. Please use this version as the latest one. Thanks to mrtools. The version is on this post. Settings for Alpari broker is on this post.
Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers. Thanks to mladen. The version is on this post.
Envelope_2.14_ecn EA is on this post. This version is working for EDCN/stp broker. Also - some brief explanation was done about how EA works in details by original strategy developed.
Martingale Envelope EA is on this thread.
EAs, part #15
- PriceCross is here.
- MaChannel is here (old version) and fixed version is here. New version is here.
- Xp_EMAs EA is here (or read whole thread about this EA).
- USD Hunter is here (H1, default settings, see contest thread for more information).
GridMACD is here (fixed version)..
- Explanation about this EA/settings is here.
- GridMACD with trailing stop version development thread.
- GridMACD_mm-1 EA is on this post. It automatically work for any broker with any pip's digit for example.
JLPi Grid EA: good grid EA.
MACD histogram EA is here.
EAs, part #1
EAs bases on Zigzag indicator:
- EA, indicator and settings are here.
- New version of this EA is here (the same with old version but magic number was inserted).
- Goldwarrior with timefilter and magic number you may find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page9
- EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning is on this post.
- EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning + minimum initial deposit size checking was removed from the code is on this post, same one with timefilter: this post.
- Goldwarrior using Nonlag Zigzag is on this post.
- DayImplus Channel_v1 indicator is on this post. It is DayImplus Channel with T3 and the channel with zig zag, it mtf with alerts and arrows when Impuls is either at the top or bottom of the channel and moving back inside.
- GoldWarrior-3a EA is on this post. This is Goldwarrior-3a its using the new DayImplus indicator, along with the better cci from Mladen, and the zig zag is Zig zag new nen from nen. Added the ecn broker and no hedge features, trailing stop with breakeven, and time filter.
bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 EA is on this post: coding the original method described by BigBear on this thread. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573
bouncingPipEA_mPowerV42 EA is on this post and most recent versions are on this page: EA is having many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573
bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v24 EA and bouncingPipEA_mpowerV44 EA are on this post. Here are the new versions of the EA with changes to handle ECN and 5 digit brokers. They will still work correctly with 4 digit brokers and non ECN brokers.
EAs, part #35
- EA developed by giapel (EA based on keltner channel and macd) is on this post.
Corrected versions of EAs for Gold:
- Trading Gold/USD original thread;
- GOLD_EA_TRADE_lx_v19_1a EA is on this post;
- GOLD_EA_TRADE_lx_v19_1b EA is here.
Swap Only EA - it is on this thread: "Here's a great little EA it opens on a new bar but only in the positive swap directions".
DayOpeningPrice EA - EA based on Daily open price.
- First simple version is on this post with this settings;
- ATR vrsion as optional is on this post.
DoubleMacd+Rsi EA is on this post. The settings is here.
LNX_Pivots & PivotsTrailStops EA is on this thread with few versions. From the author: "Now you can trail any number of manually opened orders for one chart. Also you can use partial close with 3 targets. This EA works outside of last Pivots(R4 & S4) up to invisible R10 & S10.
- version 1.3 with partial close with 3 targets (if TargetPct1...3 > 0).
This version works outside of last Pivots(R4 & S4) up to invisible R10 & S10.
- version 1.4 with StopLoss.
If StopLossLevel > 0 : 1-1st nearest Pivot,2-2nd and so on.
- version 1.5 with minimal TP and SL.
Price_Trender EA is on this post. It is simple EA programmed using PriceTrender indicator.
Rainbow Oscillator EA is on this post. It is the first version. Read more here
Elder Impulse EA - read this post.
Elder Impulse EA improved version is on this post.
RK-RSI_EMA_MTF-v1.2-EA is on this post.
SharkD1 EA is on this post.
ea BollTrade_Ron_MT4_v05b is on this post : auto 5digit broker calculation was added.
FCP-Communicator EA is on this thread. It is interesting EA developed by unclepips : EA will allow me to communicate with MT4 through CSV files - to communicate ticks, open orders, close orders and read account information.
EAs, part #34
- thread created by author is here;
- thread created by MiniMe for many versions and explanation is here.
Waddah Attar Win Expert:
- original thread created by author is here;
- EA to download is on this post.
Trading the Asian High and Asian Low:
- AsianHighAsianLow v1.1 EA is on this post;
- AsianHighAsianLow v1.2 EA next version is on this post.
Speaking Trades EA is on this thread.
Trend Master H1 EA by harryhid is here.
Very interesting EA: Forex Casino EA is here.
This EA is based on some winning system which some people are using to win in casino. It does not work for casino but it may work in forex.
EA was updated to use with 5 digit broker: this post.
Martini EA is on this post.
EAs, part #33
- original system is on this thread;
- OzFx Squeeze-More EA is on this thread.
- EA thread (EA is on the first post - first and main version);
- modification - TC sStoch is on this post (this version first checks the trend using Hi-Lo then checks stochastics and then enters a trade when they agree);
- M15 timeframe settings for main version is on this post;
- the other M15 timeframe settings for main version - this post.
Latest modification of this EA - Trend Catcher v0.51 is on this post: trailing stop and locking profit added and the signals are filtered with ADX.
- original rules to trade and some preliminary versions of the EA: see this page.
- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3: EA with RSI Exit option.
- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.1: latest version of the EA (fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation).
- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.2: latest version of the EA (made by this request).
- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.3: latest version of the EA with implemented MACD_CCI_K as entry filter.
Trading System by Xard77 is on this thread.
Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA systems are on this thread. Cross NonLag-Tema with XARD SSA V1.4 is on this page of the thread.
EAs, part #27
Simple MACD EAs:
Turtles EAs with documentation:
- MY TURTLES EA - need Testers: EA with documentation;
- Turtles EA: EA with documentation;
- The Original Turtle System: documentation.
Profit Generator EA:
- development thread is here;
- Profit Generator EA results is here.
PipMaker - Price action based EA:
- PipMaker links: the thread with all the links about this EAs versions.
- PipMaker EA on good public thread.
- modified version with Copy of PipMakerV5WINNERstoch_V2 EA is here.
- PipMaker_v12. EA with the following changes: added iTrend indicator, signal is reversed by default, auto calculate recovery lot size according to loss amount and RecoveryTakeProfit value, more options for TakeProfit.
- Piplite EA is on this thread (first 2 posts with attachments); explanation of version 1.3 is on this post and new version is on this post, explanation for 2.1 version is on this post.
PipMaker_v11.01 EA is on this post.
- Pipmaker_V15_4 EA is on this post. Added code to automatically adjust for extra digit brokers and made it ecn broker compatible.
- indicators: good public thread with indicators.
- Ferret the PipsChart Trader EA: the thread ith EA based on PipsChanrt indicator an data.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.