TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold Expert

The application and uses for TMLM are countless, some of which is to trade inside the trend channel or trade outside the trend channel like in news.

To understand the use of TMLM I will give an example of the ball and ceiling/floor. Imagine the price is a ball and the trend line is either the ceiling or the floor, then we will have four scenarios:

If we though the ball (price) to the ceiling (trend line) and the ball ( price) went through the ceiling (trend) from down to up and the ball (price) kept moving up that would be the setting for buystop, which means we buy when the price breaks the trend from down to up;

If we though the ball (price) to the floor (trend line) and the ball (price) went through the floor (trend) from up to down and the ball (price) kept moving down that would be the setting for sellstop, which means we buy when the price breaks the trend from up to down;

If we though the ball (price) to the ceiling (trend line) and the ball (price) bounced back from the ceiling (trend) and the ball (price) fall back again that would be the setting for selllimit, which means we sell when the price bounce from the upper trend;

If we though the ball (price) to the floor (trend line) and the ball ( price) bounced back from the floor (trend) and the ball (price) went up again that would be the setting for buylimit, which means we buy when the price bounce from the lower trend.

The other settings for the TMLM are the prepare area, in which the TMLM place a pending order to get in the trade and the active where the trades takes place by this number distance from the trend line. The AutoClose property when true it cancel all pending positions when the price get out the prepare area and far away of the trend.

thanks to MiniMe for translate

This is my arabic explain :

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذه هي النسخة الجديدة من الاكسبيرت الأساسي

TrendMeLeaveMe

أسميناها النسخة الذهبية

TrendMeLeaveMe_Gold

وفيها الكثير من الميزات الإضافية الهامة ( والموضوع ما زال قابلا للتطوير والتحديث )

النسخة الجديدة تغني عن القديمة تماما ولذلك سأشرح مواصفات هذا الاكسبيرت الجديد وبذلك يتعادل من عرف الاكسبيرت القديم أو من سمع عنه لأول مرة .

الاكسبيرت لا يعمل من تلقاء نفسه أي أنه لا يفتح صفقات بيع أو شراء بناء على استراتيجية مبيتة داخله.

بل هو أداة مساعدة قوية جدا للمتاجر الخبير أو المتوسط الخبرة أو الخبير بشكل أساسي في رسم الترند ومعرفة قوته ومتى سيرتد السعر عنه أو متى سيخترقه للأعلى أو يكسره للأسفل.

قبل وضع الاكسبيرت على الشارت يجب على المتاجر رسم الترند الذي يريد المتاجرة عليه ويجب ملاحظة أن هناك أربعة أنواع عمليات تتم على أي ترند وهي:

- عملية شراء

buystop

تتم عند اختراق السعر لترند ( صاعد أو هابط ) من الجهة السفلية منه إلى الجهة العلوية.

مثال تصويري : شخص قذف كرة للأعلى بقوة شديدة فقامت باختراق السقف للأعلى واستمرت في الصعود.

على اعتبار أن السقف هو الترند وحركة الكرة هي حركة السعر وعملية شرائك تمت فوق السقف ( الترند ).

- عملية بيع

sellstop

تتم عند كسر السعر لترند ( صاعد أو هابط ) من الجهة العلوية منه إلى الجهة السفلية.

مثال تصويري : شخص قذف كرة للأسفل بقوة شديدة فقامت بكسر الأرض للأسفل واستمرت في الهبوط.

على اعتبار أن الأرض هي الترند وحركة الكرة هي حركة السعر وعملية بيعك تمت تحت الأرض ( الترند ).

- عملية شراء

buylimit

تتم عند ارتداد السعر عن ترند ( صاعد أو هابط ) في الجهة العلوية منه.

مثال تصويري : شخص قذف كرة للأسفل بقوة فارتدت عن الأرض للأعلى.

على اعتبار أن الأرض هي الترند وحركة الكرة هي حركة السعر وعملية شرائك تمت عند نقطة الارتداد عن الأرض ( الترند ).

- عملية بيع

selllimit

تتم عند ارتداد السعر عن ترند ( صاعد أو هابط ) في الجهة السفلية منه.

مثال تصويري : شخص قذف كرة للأعلى بقوة فارتدت عن السقف للأسفل.

على اعتبار أن السقف هو الترند وحركة الكرة هي حركة السعر وعملية بيعك تمت عند نقطة الارتداد عن السقف ( الترند ).

فهمك للأنواع الأربعة السابقة هو مفتاح نجاحك مع هذا الاكسبيرت إن شاء الله تعالى.

والآن كل ما عليك فعله هو رسم ترند أو أكثر على الشارت ثم قم بتشغيل الاكسبيرت وبعدها اترك الباقي على الله.

الآن كل الخبرة تتمثل في كيفية رسمك لهذا الترند بأنواعه الأربعة المشروحة سابقا .

ارسم ترند تتوقع اختراقه وقم بتسميته

buystop

وعندها سيتعرف الاكسبيرت عليه ويقوم آليا برسم خطين موازيين له أحدهما خط التجهيز والثاني خط التنفيذ.

إذا دخل السعر بين خط التجهيز وخط الترند فإنه يقوم آليا بفتح صفقة شراء عند خط التنفيذ.

يقوم الاكسبيرت آليا بتعديل سعر الدخول لصفقة الشراء مع ميلان الترند بحيث تكون نقطة الدخول صحيحة تماما وموافقة لشرط الاختراق.

ومن خصائص الاكسبيرت يمكنك تحديد عرض منطقة التجهيز ومنطقة التنفيذ بالنقاط.

الآن إذا دخل السعر منطقة التنفيذ وخرج من منطقة التجهيز للترند السابق فإنه يتوقف عن تعديل سعر الدخول لصفقة الشراء.

والأن هناك احتمالان الأول هو صعود السعر وتنفيذ صفقة الشراء أو الارتداد عن الترند وهذا يعني أن ترندك الذي رسمته هو ترند ارتداد وليس ترند اختراق.

غالبا عند الاختراق فإن أقل قيمة للاختراق لا تقل عن 30 - 40 نقطة ويمكن أكثر حسب قوة الترند.

يمكنك رسم ترند آخر ولكن يجب أن يكون حتما بنوع آخر أي أنك لا تستطيع رسم ترندين على الشارت نفسه بنفس الاسم والنوع.

ولكن يمكنك رسم أربعة ترندات بأربعة أنواع على نفس الشارت.

بنفس الطريقة السابقة يمكنك رسم ترند باسم

buylimit

وهو للشراء عند الارتداد أو ترند باسم

sellstop

للبيع عند الكسر أو ترند باسم

selllimit

للبيع عند الارتداد.

هناك خاصية

AutoClose

تقوم آليا عندما تكون

true

بإغلاق الصفقات المعلقة والتي يبتعد فيها السعر عن منطقة التجهيز وعن الترند نفسه فلا يكون لها سبب في بقائها أصلا.

لكل نوع ترند عدة خصائص هي الاسم واللوت والستوب والبروفيت وعرض منطقة التجهيز وعرض منطقة التنفيذ.
Files:

Thanks lot Waddah ... its great to have you here

gread job waddah attar

MiniMe:
Thanks lot Waddah ... its great to have you here

Thank you MiniMe

I will be always with you

leutzuro:
gread job waddah attar

leutzuro

Are you use this expert in your trade

waddah attar:
leutzuro Are you use this expert in your trade

sometime yes because i cant stay all the time in front of my computer to see when a trendline is break and i add the expert to my chart

is great tool for who use metatrader broker

In respect to the creator Waddah I won't be posting on the other threads i have created, which are related to this subject.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Newdigital can you put the other threads under this one please ?

Regards,

Alan

In reply to your instructions from the other thread about abandoning BOTH short and long opening option here

- do u mean i should only be taking trades BUY ONLY and SELL ONLY when within 50 pips of the trend line?

Hi MiniMe;

I lost the posting site for a while and finally catch up with you. Now we are here with Waddah!

It is very good of you to do this. This statement alone shows me that you are a very Loyal individual.

I have a couple of question to Waddah, perhaps, you know the answer to this as well.

1) BuyStop_StepActive

2) BuyStop_StepPrepare

Could you explain how this should be set?

Is it possible you can post your templates of your current settings?

This is not to follow your entry, but to understand how you are using these settings, so I know how to set up mine. This is a lot to ask you and if you don't want to, I understand. I am a trend trader and this really appealing to me.

Thanks a lot!

MiniMe:
In respect to the creator Waddah I won't be posting on the other threads i have created, which are related to this subject.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

Newdigital can you put the other threads under this one please ?

Regards,

Alan

Thanks MiniMe, Waddha, Frantacech and all for making this thread very usefull.

Here's some questions for you, MiniMe and Frantacech, about your indies and settings:

Frantacech: Your "TMLM-Channel-v2.2.mq4" seems to be a real good "all in 1".

1. If the "LongShortLogicBreakout" is false, then we trade only the edge of the Weekly Channel (long or short only), not the middle (buy and short)? Right?

2. Is the Weekly Channel on M15 "refresh" correctly without human care? In other words, do we need to do something with this channel (each day, week ...) or not?

MiniMe: Thanks for sharing your trading way(s) and experience.

1. Is the "ang_AutoCh_HL-v2" permanently fixed (input: 720 hours) and can it be used on the M15 chart without any human care? In other words, do we need to do something with this channel (each day, week ...) or not?

2. If we want trade only in "automatic mode" (no hedge or enter in the same direction), we need a SL if the channel is breaked and the trend doesn't reverse. With your experience and observation, how many pips will be reasonable ? Not so close for stop to many times, but not so far to not "eat" our profits!

3. If we trade only the edge of the weekly channel (long or short only), do we need to de-activate the TMLM-EA when we are in the middle of the weekly channel or during the news?

4. Do you think the monthly channel is more accurate than weekly?

Thanks again for this great thread!

FerruFx

Many Thanks to Waddah and MiniMe

Hi Waddah and MiniMe,

We're all really grateful to both of you for honestly sharing your best trading strategies.

I believe that we'll be successful and profitable if we follow constantly the rules you've been sharing.

Thanks MiniMe for the choice of a broker.

Besides I'm a bit stunned about you saying that you have earned 8000 pips in only one week.

How can this be possible?

What's the blessing EA?

Which trading strategies to use?

Sorry to bother you with all these questions.

I hope to have your constant support from both.

Until then,

Take care and God bless you.

Reason: