20 pips system

It is 20 pips per day per pair trading system.

It means you may have 20 pips every day from one pair only. Or you may generate the trading signals.

It is EA. But this EA is not for autotrading. This EA is for trading manually or to generate the trading signals for you or for everybody. You will have stop orders at 9 pm (or 2 am - you may set this time on the new daily bar open). Any timeframe.

I did not try it.

Author of this system is Tartan (MT3) and Keeper (translation to MT4).

-----------------

Please find EAs which I am testing (EAs_default.zip file attached). Default settings for Alpari rus broker. Read this thread for fiorward testing results.

Hi

Can we make this EA as autotrader....???

Thanks

Babar

both files in the mt4 converted improved file do not compile..

also added the 20PRExp, in mt4 converted, and however there doesn't seem to be anything showing..

FloFri:
Yep, they do. You have to put the .mqh file in the -include- folder. Then you can compile the .mq4...

By the way, I am impatient, how do I recoqnize the signals?

Greetz,

Floris.

ahh.. thank you!

Yep, they do. You have to put the .mqh file in the -include- folder. Then you can compile the .mq4...

BTW, why is it called 20 pip when the TP is set to 60 ?

FloFri:
BTW, why is it called 20 pip when the TP is set to 60 ?

It is calculated instantly inside the code (probably).

I am not really understand how it works.

All that I know that we should attach this EA to the chart on the time when new day bar is opened (GMT+2 or GMT+3) and we will see stop orders. That's all. I have instruction about this system (it is manual trading system) but in Russian.

I asked Igorad to look at all these stuff just to create some opinion and to improve something.

Buy Stop

Hi Newdigital

I am testing on H1, and noticed it open Buy Stop order, on usdjpy it open buy stop at 109.58 even market price at that time was 109.33 (which is good for buy compared to 109.58), so I manually entered on 109.33 and made 20pips.

I wondering why it open stop orders even when market price is better to enter.

Thanks

babarmughal:
Hi

Can we make this EA as autotrader....???

Thanks

Babar

I took it from here http://forum.fxexpert.ru/index.php

Tartan (author) tested it manually and mentioned that it is impossible (or difficult) to make it autotrade. Because this EA is using some strange forecasting of the price level and movement and so on.

But I posted it especially just hope that some programmers will look at this and modify it for autotrading (I have few pages with trading system description in Russian language).

It is the description which I translated.

Sorry for the bad translation as I am not fully understand this system (even if I understand language I don't understand this desciption).

I could not translate the table so it is the translation of the header of the table:

- No.

(#).

- Date

(11th of May; and so on);

- 21:00

(it is the time). It am not fully understand why 21:00. I had some explanation about differencies between Moscow time and GMT. So probable it is 9pm GMT.

- sell 20 pips.

- buy 20 pips.

- forecasting;

- results.

So using this table we may select buy or sell. And we have EA which is giving stop orders to us. So we will have the direction (buy or sell according to the table) and price to open the order (future price). For example: if the price will rich 1.2365 tomorrow we are going buy. So it is the trading signals: buy at 1.2365 tomorrow (buy stop order) with 20 pips profit.

Sorry for bad translation.

Files:
Reason: