OzFx's Squeeze-More

I have written a new EA based on OzFx's Squeeze-More strategy.

To learn more about Squeeze-More, please click here.

This EA is slightly different from the one written at Forex Factory. This one will open three trades upon receiving a valid entry signal, with trade1 having TP=50, trade2 having TP=100 and trade3 have no TP. All three trades have SL=50 initially.

Once trade1 is hit, SL is moved to break-even for trades2 and 3. Trade3 will be closed on the next opposite signal.

This is version 1.0 and may not yet be ready for live. Please forward test on demo and report any bugs.

Here are the settings:

Open all H4 pairs and attach this EA. Use the template provided for visual description of the indicators.

Magic. This is the magic number for this EA. You don't need to change the magic number unless it is the same with another different type of EA running on the same account.

Lots. If you are not using Money Management, the EA will open this much lots per trade.

MoneyManagement. If set to true, EA will calculate the lots for you.

Risk. How much of the free margin you want to risk. If Risk=100, the EA will use up all of the available free margin.

StrongMode. If set to true, the EA will enable Strong mode (see Squeeze-More description to know what Strong mode means). Default is false.

UPDATE: version 1.02 with Repeatable-Entry Bug fixed.

Hi azmel,

thank you for the EA. I am starting test it on the IBFX demo.

I opened all the pairs, and leave the default settings. Pls, .tpl, what it is for?

Hope it will trade, and better to win

Regards

Hi Azmel,

Thank You for all of your hardwork. I will demo test it and see how it goes.

Jeff

azmel:
I have written a new EA based on OzFx's Squeeze-More strategy.

To learn more about Squeeze-More, please click here.

This EA is slightly different from the one written at Forex Factory. This one will open three trades upon receiving a valid entry signal, with trade1 having TP=50, trade2 having TP=100 and trade3 have no TP. All three trades have SL=50 initially.

Once trade1 is hit, SL is moved to break-even for trades2 and 3. Trade3 will be closed on the next opposite signal.

This is version 1.0 and may not yet be ready for live. Please forward test on demo and report any bugs.

Here are the settings:

Open all H4 pairs and attach this EA. Use the template provided for visual description of the indicators.

Magic. This is the magic number for this EA. You don't need to change the magic number unless it is the same with another different type of EA running on the same account.

Lots. If you are not using Money Management, the EA will open this much lots per trade.

MoneyManagement. If set to true, EA will calculate the lots for you.

Risk. How much of the free margin you want to risk. If Risk=100, the EA will use up all of the available free margin.

StrongMode. If set to true, the EA will enable Strong mode (see Squeeze-More description to know what Strong mode means). Default is false.

komander:

Pls, .tpl, what it is for?

Copy it in your C:\Program Files\...[name of your MT4]...\templates folder. Restart MT4, then go to Charts, Template, and select OzFx's Squeeze-More.

azmel:
I have written a new EA based on OzFx's Squeeze-More strategy. [

Thanks for the EA...nice work! Seems to be working fine so far.

Bill

orion7:
Thanks for the EA...nice work! Seems to be working fine so far. Bill

Oppss... not too fast.... there is a major entry bug with the EA. Will try to rectify it today.

UPDATE: 8.25GMT: I have fixed the entry bug. Please redownload the EA at post #1.

azmel:
Oppss... not too fast.... there is a major entry bug with the EA. Will try to rectify it today.

It's demo anyway

thanks for the EA. Does it have internal stops and TPs to deter those pesky brokers?

cgldsmth:
thanks for the EA. Does it have internal stops and TPs to deter those pesky brokers?

Haven't put that one in yet. At this moment, I'm testing to see if everything is working as they should be. Once we've confirmed that they have, I will write in the invisible SL & TP.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the updated EA? Whenever I click on the EA, I get a text box instead of the actual download....

Regards,

Sam

snunes:
Is anyone else having trouble downloading the updated EA? Whenever I click on the EA, I get a text box instead of the actual download....

Regards,

Sam

Try right-clicking on the link and select "Save Target As..."

Reason: