EAs, part #21
EmaFibo EAs. The settings was optimized and posted as pre-set files together with backtesting results here. Besides please read whole Fibonacci_Ema thread for more backtesting results and versions of this EA.
- Idea development thread is here.
- some other versions - read here.
EMA crossing EAs.
- Trend following EA: EMA_CROSS_32 EA - elite section thread.
- Many EMA crossing EAs were posted here (elite section thread).
- Codersguru EAs: public section is here.
- Universal MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- MA crossing price level EA is here.
- Fibonacci_EMA: original thread.
- Generic MA Cross EA: original thread is here.
- EMA WMA EA is on this thread and EMA WMA EA with ECN mode is on this post.
LSMA Experts and Indicators:
- original thread is here;
- the indicators/EAs are on this page;
- some other indicators are on this post;
- indicator LSMA in Color4_Alert is on this post;
- MA in Color_wAppliedPrice EA is on this post;
- some example of the trades and setup for manual trading: starting from this page.
- original development thread is here with original rules, EA, settings explanation, exit settings/mode explanation and settings, some testing results and ideas.
- next 1.1 version is here: now we can open multi-order positions.
- 1.2 version of this EA and EagleSignal_v1 indicator for visual testingare here.
EAs, part #22
VelocityExpert_v1: EA with indicator, idea development thread.
- AscTrend EA posted long time ago. Did not try yet.
- AsctrendBuySellExpert EA with many versions is here.
- elite section thread is here.
- LabTrend indicators is on this post.
- LabTrend template is on this post.
- RSI Histogram indicator is on this post and new version is here.
- LabTrendZigZag_v1.1 with calculation of cycle periods and distance between turning points is on this post.
- LabTrendZigZag_v1.2 is very improved version: this post.
Labtrend EA v1 is on this post.
Labtrend EA v1.1 (improved version) is on this post.
DeltaStopBuySellExpert_v1.5 based on delta-stop indicator and Slope Direction Line indicator is on this pages (this one and this one).
- HedgExpert_v1. Original thread, idea, version #1, version #1.1.
- HedgeEA: good public thread with EAs and instruction in pdf file.
- Hedge: elite section thread with discussion and EAs.
- more hedge links/tools/EAs are on this post.
- EES Hedger - Take the other side of the trade: interesting EA is on the first post of this thead.
- UnequalHedge EA is on this page.
Blockbuster_RSIRound (scalper). Original thread (many versions of EA). Still under development.
Multi Lot Scalper
- Multi Lot Scalp Daily: EA.
- New Multi Lot Scalper: big thread with EAs and discussion.
- ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter: good thread with different EAs modifications.
MultixpMA EA: original thread.
EAs, part #23
Trailing stop EAs/scripts.
- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.
- tools for trailing stop: the thread with many links incl the tool to modify the orders by mouse.
- 'Close all'/'Open' scripts: the thread with many scripts/EAs.
- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.
- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.
- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.
- bband Trailing Stop Ea is on this post.
- Trail Strength_Trend Stop: trailing stop EA based on VoltyChannel or trend envelopes is here.
- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.
- BreakEvenExpert EAs: original thread with EAs/tools to move stop to break even.
- Spread and StopLoss indicator with alert is here.
- Profit EA is on this post. Managing all kinds of positions.
- close buys or sells is on this post. It will close orders if buys total or sells total profits (specified by parameters) is greater than 0 and when total for current charts symbol profit+swap exceeds the required amount it will close the orders needed to be closed. You can set to it close only buys or only sells (if you set any of the limits to 0 it will ignore that part, that way you can choose which part - or all, you want it to close when in profit).
EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):
1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.
2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.
3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.
- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.
- New 1.13 version is here.
- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).
- Updated 1.15 version is here: pending orders delete and alert options:
CloseMode: 0 - Close All orders(open and pending),1-close only open orders
AlertMode: Alert mode: 0-off,1-on
4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.
- Shinigami CloseAll EA v3 is on this post. It can only close orders, but does it either immediately or at desired broker time.
- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.
- EquityMangager V2: original thread. The other version is here.
- EquityWatch: EA to watch and manage the equity during other EA's trading.
- ShowLeverage script is here.
- MaxMargin2. This EA prints comments in the upper left corner of the chart: account balance, account equity, current margin, max margin, time and date of the last tick. Next version working with AccountEquityAnalyzer is on this post; script to delete all all Global Variables is on this post and important explanation about it is on this post.
- AccountEquityAnalyzer indicator is on ths post.
- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.
- tools to monitor spread and swap are here.
- Status Monitor: indicator to monitor leverage, swap, spead and more.
- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.
- spread monitor indicator is here.
- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.
- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.
- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.
- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.
- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.
- EA for buy/sell at specific price: original thread.
- EAs or Scripts to open pending orders are here.
- Close All Trades When Once Profit Taken EA is on this page.
- script able to read a statement is on this thread.
- Systems Dashboard: indicator to monitor open trades on many EAs in one metatrader.
- FunIndicator indicator is on this thread (monitor spread, swap etc for many pairs in one window).
- Tool to display closed order history is on this thread.
- spread indicator is on this post: simply showing the current pair's spread.
- Dual-Monitor tool: interesting solution (indicator) to monitor the trades using some tool creating refreshing html - This is an indicator which will create a self-refreshing HTML page that you can put up on your second monitor, or even your main, if you happen to be sitting far away. It has BIG, BOLD text and is visible from a nice distance away.
- On chart orders indicator is on this page. It is showing the orders on chart.
- Equity and Free Margin Manager is on this thread.
- various Trade Managing EAs are on this thread.
EAs, part #24
Cat of Nine Tails - Buy/Sell EA according to the time of the price value if the distance is below/above that price: first post of this thread.
Firebird indicator thread is here.
EA with the settings - bug fixed. Timeframe.
Firebird v0.65 with timefilter is here.
Explanation of the settings is here.
Other versions of Firebird v0.65 are the following:
- Firebird with timefilter;
- with timefilter and without comments "Non-Trading Hours";
- anti-timefilter (EA which is not trading in selected hours);
- anti-timefilter without comments "Non-Trading Hours".
Reversed version (buy/sell changed) is here.
Many Firebird versions are in this public thread.
- Firebird v065tfts: new modification with timefilter according to idea of sa_trader (trailing stop and others apply outside of the specificied trading hours).
- Firebird EA with buy stop an sell stop orders (placing pending orders instead of normal ones) is here.
- big bug in 0.65 version (did not fixed yet). Read this page and this one to understand the bug and why it was not fixed yet.
- Complete Firebird 1.0a with pre-set files, EA and documentation is here. Thanks ANCOLL.
- Firebird v3.2 is here. Some people say that this version is much better than v0.65.
- Firebird v3.2 (5 digits) EA is here - latest bug fixed version for 4/5 digit broker.
RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits) is on this post: It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price.
EAs, part #25
-StepStochCross EA. Elite section thread is here.
- Advice EA-Stoc Guru: public thread.
- StochEA v0.1: original thread.
- Stochastic Oscillator: public thread with everything.
- original thread is here.
- the settings for EURUSD M15 with InitialStop=96 and ReverseCondition=1 is on this post.
- The settings/timeframe which I am using for forward testing: this post.
FrBestExp02_7_maloma_mod: fractal EA (translated version), description is on the thread.
- some versions: the thread.
- Farhad Hill v2 is on this thread.
- new indicator for this system is on this post.
- elite section thread,
- backtesting results and settings,
- new settings of the EA.
- Fozzy trading manually on D1 tmeframe: indicator, templates and trading rules with forward testing results - this page.
- first mod of Fozzy EA is on this post. This version is using the rsima bands indicator instead of BB RSI MA. Added the ma filter and ma close feature as well as the Ecn, extra digit, auto magic, noHedge, any SymbolsPrefix and any SymbolsSuffix options.
Pip Boxer EA:
- elite section thread is here;
- new v2.0 version with pdf instruction is here. Thanks mrtools.
MasterMartingale EA: elite section thread with many versions, testing results and so on.
TFX EA: good and very advanced martingale EA.
- Original version: EA attached for 4 main pairs and for GBPJPY.
- All the links (EAs, settings, pairs and so on) are on this post.
- Frank_mod's recommended capital (for 4 pairs): this post.
- modified version: time filter + baseLots variable (to set cycle starting lot size) is on this post with the settings.
- Frank_Mod_Margin EA: next version is to allow to open new positions only when the Free Margin is at least 75% of the account Balance. This way we should be limiting the number of open orders.
- what is the difference between Frank_mod EA (with timefilter) and Frank_Mod_Margin EA (with Margin filter): this post.
- Frank_Close EA: closing all open positions, before directional moves may deplete our margin.
Phoenix EAs section.
EAs, part #26
- BrainExpert EA. Elite section thread is here.
- BrainTrendEA_v2.2: public thread.
- BrainExpert_v3 EA is on this post. It is updated version of BrainExpert_v2 EA: Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation.
- BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - first few posts on this thread.
- New BrainTrend1 indicators (4 indicators) were improved here for this BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA's system. It was made a code cleanup and added a jurik mod idea.
- Brain Trend Ea._v4 is on this post. This is Brain trader v4 its using Tm smooth brain signal with options of using jurik itrend and ma filter, it will work on ecn brokers now. Also has an option to use volty trailing stop.
- by Milan and slightly modified by Igorad is here;
- good public thread about this EA is here.
100 pips EA:
- 100 pips EA thread with many versions, improvements and ideas.
- 100_pips slope EA is on this post. The Ea will work on any broker of including ecn and brokers with extra letter in their pairs names. You need to put TimeGmt in experts/include folder and Hull variant slope in indicators folder for the work. It instantly opened orders, the max orders controls the amount of orders, it places, the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's.
- 100_pips slope_v1 EA is on this post.
Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator System:
- original thread is here with good discusion, pdf instructions, EAs, rules to trade and trading statements;
- V1andV2 Hedged EA is on this thread (many versions; most recent version is here);
- Blessing EA: orginal thread; Blessing_2_MQLCoder_2.9 EA, settings; latest Blessing EA documentation, settings and the EA is on this post; 5th version (Blessing v5.0) is on this post; latest Blessing 2 v5.2 version is on this post.
- Bless.FifthE.TK EA: elite section thread.
- Anti-Martingale: elite section thread.
- Anti-Martingale Hedge System: good public thread.
Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD3 is on this post: Fifthelement's EA with Stochastic Indicator and information on Screen for Equity, DD, MaxDD and MaxDD percent.
Thanks to jepm.
Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD3.2 is on this post: 2nd confirmation stochastic with time frame parameter as included. Few more display values to the chart (i.e. last open order, lots size).
Blessing 2 v5.2 BBStoch V0.2 is on this post: the version with Locking BE and TrailingStop. Fixed version is on this post.
Blessing 3 EA is on this post.
1.1. Good public discussion thread in analytics section.
1.2. Better NN EA: good discussion thread with some good links.
2. Indicators and systems development:
2.1. Self-trained MA cross!: development thread for new generation of the indicators;
2.2. Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm: development thread.
2.3. Genetic Algorithm: elite section development thread.
2.4. How to build a NN-EA in MT4: some tool to hel the developers to create NN.
3.1. CyberiaTrader: big public thread and elite section thread.
- Self learning expert: good pubic thread;
- thread about trades is here;
3.3 AI EA is on this thread and this one.
3.4. Forex_NN_Expert EA and indicator: original thread.
3.5. PiNNacle - a Neural Network EA is on this thread: you can watch the NN at work calculating the thresholds for you because it is included a small summary in the information panel.
EAs, part #27
Simple MACD EAs:
- Automated MACD Trader: public thread.
- SIMPLE-MACD-EA: public thread.
Turtles EAs with documentation:
- MY TURTLES EA - need Testers: EA with documentation;
- Turtles EA: EA with documentation;
- The Original Turtle System: documentation.
Profit Generator EA:
- development thread is here;
- Profit Generator EA results is here.
PipMaker - Price action based EA:
- PipMaker links: the thread with all the links about this EAs versions.
- PipMaker EA on good public thread.
- modified version with Copy of PipMakerV5WINNERstoch_V2 EA is here.
- PipMaker_v12. EA with the following changes: added iTrend indicator, signal is reversed by default, auto calculate recovery lot size according to loss amount and RecoveryTakeProfit value, more options for TakeProfit.
- Piplite EA is on this thread (first 2 posts with attachments); explanation of version 1.3 is on this post and new version is on this post, explanation for 2.1 version is on this post.
PipMaker_v11.01 EA is on this post.
- Pipmaker_V15_4 EA is on this post. Added code to automatically adjust for extra digit brokers and made it ecn broker compatible.
- indicators: good public thread with indicators.
- Ferret the PipsChart Trader EA: the thread ith EA based on PipsChanrt indicator an data.
EAs, part #28
Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) with pdf instruction is here:
MoneyManagement EA is on this thread: it shows you market information and money management on the chart. MoneyManagement-v2.5 EA latest version is on this post.
Buy/sell EA: the thread about buy/sell tools.
VolExExpert EA. EA translated from easyLanguage in MT4: original thread.
Bliksem EA: original thread.
TrendEnvelopeExpert EAs with many versions are here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators:
- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.
- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.
- Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert_v2.1 EA is on this post. The Ea pretty much an upgrade from the original Trend Strength Ea has auto magic and some extra time filters added, with upgraded indicators as well.
EAs, part #29
EAs based on the !xMeter:
- original thread is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results;
- EAs are here.
- elite section thread with everything posted on the first post of this thread.
- HMAExpert EAs all the versions are on the first post of this thread (HMA_Expert_v1, HMAExpert_v1.1 together with TesterReport_v1, HMAExpert_v1.2 with TesterReport_v1.1, HMAExpert_v2 with Efficiency indicator as a filter, HMAExpert_v2.1 with fixed FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger indicator as a filter).
Harmonic section (patterns trading):
- Harmonic section is here;
- Harmonic EA: simpe EA is on this thread.
Simbasystem-gbpusd: manual trading system and MTF EA based on this system (first post of this thread).
Alpha9 EA: very advanced MTF EA with estimated risk of trading is on this thread:
- EA, indicators, settings, pairs, profit factor and explanation from the author are on this page.
- testing pairs, minimum deposit size, MM explanation, some theory base on are on this page.
- setting explanation continuing and forward testing examples are on this page and on this post.
- development theory is on this post.
- all the settings for this EA + pairs/timeframes: this post and the statements for Alpari UK broker (i changed this broker to an other one for testing).
- Alpha9v1.20 EA version for 5 digits pricing broker is on this post.
- Alpha9v1.21 EA version - first dll version of this EA. Explanation is on this page. The settings is on this post.
Electra EA: This EA is a Multi-pair medium/long term Swing Trader. This is a positive Equity System, it mean the the equity remain in the positive side most of the time.
- EA, settings, pairs, profit factor and explanation from the author are on this page.
- insufficient money message on the chart: the explanation is on this post, main explanation is on this page, this post and this post, this post, this post.
- my settings/pairs/timeframe: this post and the statement for Alpari UK broker (i changed this broker to an other one for testing).
- Electra v2 version working with MTF Stochastic indicator is on this post.
5 digit pricing broker:
- Electra v1.11a EA: version with 5 digit pricing fix.
- Electra v1.11 5 digits EA - the other version for 5 digit pricing broker.
- Electra v1.11 5 digits EA is the latest fixed version for 5 digits broker.
- Electra v1.14 EA - new version of this EA working with any broker digits/suffixes etc.
- Electra v1.16 EA - new version of this EA (just improved 1.14 version) with corrected potential errors when account margin does not allow trading and automaticMM is turned off, and changed when the "no money" error can occur (and when it is checked).
- Electra v1.16 stochastic - this version is using entries rules as stochastic 15, 30, H1 and H4.
- Electra v1.17 - this version is having many Entry types: "Classical" - the one previous electra versions used, Absolute strength with market condition checking and Stochastic - it is going to enter trades according to stochastic rules some posts ago). It is ECN compatible version. The settings is on this page. More information, links, where to download, settings and so on: read this post.
EAs, part #30
10points 3 EA:
- original thread with many versions tested is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results);
- 10p3v0.02: slightly modified last version concerning the risk value (EA, explanation of the settings changes).
- 10p3v0.03 is here; version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- forward testing 10p3v0.03: my settings with 10p3v0.03 for this 9 pairs.
- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 9 pairs): this post.
- 10p3v0.031 EA: 0.031 version with added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.
- 10p3v0.032 EA: 0.032 is same as 10p3v0.031 but the ECNbroker field to this EA so we can use it with any metatrader broker.
- 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- backtesting results for 10p3v0.04 EA version with the settings inside the attachments: this page.
- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page. Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA. The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA (download from this post with the explanation) - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.
- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.
- Good explanation from the author of those versions (davidke20) is on this post.
10p3v1.00 EA series:
- 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread; pipstep and stochastic were added. Explanation of the settings is on this page. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
Differencies between 10p3v EAs version: starting from this page till this one.
10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
10x3cBUY and 10x3cSELL EAs for hedge are on this post with preferable settings here.
Multiple10Points-X2 EA: original thread; EA with fibo filter, trend filter, very extended advanced settings, using WPR, Demarker, TurboJRSX, Stochastic and RSI indicators. Based on the concept of 10Points EA.
VQ_ i_Regr Ea is on this post. This version of 10point3 EA (VQ_ i_Regr Ea by new name) of is using i-Regr_2 indicator and VQ-nrp indicator for sell/buy signal. Some preliminary settings is on this post. Fixed version namely 10 point3_ iRegr_Ea is on this post.
10points_3_Smi1a EA is on this post. This EA can work with any broker: this version added auto extra digit calculation, and redid all the indicators. EA is using Ehlers Center of Gravity indicator, SMI indicator, T3 VHF indicator and OsMa instead of MACD.
10points_3_Smi_1 EA is on this post. It is fixed and improved version.
10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe is on this post.
10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.
10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.
10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.
10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post.
10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.
VQ_35 EA is on this post. It is the next generation of 10points EA doing cost averaging.
VQ_35_v1 EA is on this post. This is fixed/improved version of VQ_35 EA.