Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 5

ID 648 may be also good. Just drawdown as 900 ...

It is not elite section.

-------

ID 417. Elite section.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2 with timefilter.

Very simple system on M1 timeframe.

Elite members can download this EA (as mql4 code of course).

Same settings/account since January which is very good for EMA crossing EA trading on M1 timeframe (with standard MACD confirmation).

[attach]109686[/attach]

Basicly I am checking Signal Performance Factor (SPF) and it is based on Igorad's research:

SPF = DD_Factor * Nact_Factor * Nlot_Factor

where

- DD_Factor = Drawdown Factor (based on eqity)

- Nlot_Factor = Lot Size Factor

- Nact_Factor = Active Trades Factor.

Basicly, if SPF is above zero (0) so the signals are not dangerous.
Files:
417_1005_1.jpg  133 kb

Elite section is the part of our forum and it is as separated forum inside our forum. With many EAs and indicators and discussion and so on.

I am forward testing many EAs.

Some of the EAs I use with RAS service just because to have the RAS stats performance and because the members can have same my reported performance using RAS.

Because when you see some performance by statements and excel files - so that's fine.

But if you are able to trade it having same reported performance (reported inside elite section), irrespective of the broker and datafeed and so on - it is more good.

But elite section and RAS are 2 different services.

Elite section is the part of our forum and it is as separated forum inside our forum. With many EAs and indicators and discussion and so on.

I am forward testing many EAs.

Some of the EAs I use with RAS service just because to have the RAS stats performance and because the members can have same my reported performance using RAS.

Because when you see some performance by statements and excel files - so that's fine.

But if you are able to trade it having same reported performance (reported inside elite section), irrespective of the broker and datafeed and so on - it is more good.

But elite section and RAS are 2 different services.

NewsTrader can be forward testing only. At least most of the versions. There are 1 or 2 versions of Newstrader (version #6 in elite section) which can be backtested. This version is for professional news traders because EA is changing the settings automatically based on the day of the week, time of the day and pair traded.

NewsTrader can be forward testing only. At least most of the versions. There are 1 or 2 versions of Newstrader (version #6 in elite section) which can be backtested. This version is for professional news traders because EA is changing the settings automatically based on the day of the week, time of the day and pair traded.

Oscillator of T3 and Oscillator of HMA were created/posted on elite indicators section.

Just for information.

Oscillator of T3 and Oscillator of HMA were created/posted on elite indicators section.

Just for information.

Envelope EA was improved to Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers.

------------

Singular Spectrum Analysis indicators was created for elite section now:

- SSA of price;

- SSA bands;

- TriangularMA centered;

- TriangularMA centered bands.

------------

That's all news.

Envelope EA was improved to Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers.

------------

Singular Spectrum Analysis indicators was created for elite section now:

- SSA of price;

- SSA bands;

- TriangularMA centered;

- TriangularMA centered bands.

------------

That's all news.

Hurst Channel indicator for MT4 was created by Igorad and posted on elite indicators section now.

Just for information.

Reason: