Forex Casino

To add comments, please log in or register
Igor Durkin
6386
Igor Durkin  

Hi,

I this thread I plan to represent some interesting EAs with Casino Games Strategies (Roulette for example).

In the 1st version I don't use any technical analysis. The main feature is Money Management for the Roulette.

Try to optimize inputs for best performance. Very important parameter is SpinNumber.

In attachment you can find Expert's source code, archive with roulette sound (unzip and place in sounds folder) and setup for GBP M15.

All inputs are described in the code.

Regards,

Igor

Sergey Golubev
Moderator
108393
Sergey Golubev  

GBPUSD.

M15 timeframe.

Preset file for GBPUSD (attached).

Starting with 0.1 lot size.

Starting deposit size 5,000

Finished with 16,710.99

Average profit trade 576.51

Average loss trade -526.30

Absolute drawdown 1614.38

Every tick, modeling quality 90%,

since 16/01/2001 till 02/07/2006,

Profit factor 1.15.

Total trades 446

I realized that profit from this EA depends on lot size the deposit size. It means that if we will use not 5,000 deposit with not 0.1 lot size so we will have completely different equity.

Sergey Golubev
Moderator
108393
Sergey Golubev  

Besides it is very difficult to backtest this EA because the equity of this EA is fully depends on initial deposit size, lot size, time of starting/ending the testing, and so on.

But I don't think that it is a bug. All EAs based on MM or backtested with MM=true are having those difficulties.

gcgipson
534
gcgipson  

FX Casino

Has anyone forward tested this EA yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Thanks.

Sergey Golubev
Moderator
108393
Sergey Golubev  
newdigital:
Besides it is very difficult to backtest this EA because the equity of this EA is fully depends on initial deposit size, lot size, time of starting/ending the testing, and so on. But I don't think that it is a bug. All EAs based on MM or backtested with MM=true are having those difficulties.

I did not forward test it. Why? Read my post above. I still do not know how to figure this problem out:

the results are fully depends on initial deposit, time of starting/ending the testing, and so on. I mean positive and negative results. Positive results is easy transferming onto negative on in case different time, settings and initial deposit size.

I need more time to understand how it works.

compsingh
4
compsingh  

forward test

i have been testing this ea since january mid and it has been constantly making money.

Sergey Golubev
Moderator
108393
Sergey Golubev  
compsingh:
i have been testing this ea since january mid and it has been constantly making money.

Which settings did you use and starting deposit size?

Which broker?

tomstaufer
174
tomstaufer  
compsingh:
i have been testing this ea since january mid and it has been constantly making money.

Could you post your statement ?

compsingh
4
compsingh  

statement from Jan 22

attached is the statement for my demo account at IBFX.

The settings were default :

Expert_Name=---- FXCasino_v1 ----

Magic=10000

Slippage=6

Main_Parameters= Trade Volume & Trade Method

Lots=0.10000000

StopTrade=0

Data= Input Data

TimeZone=0

StartTime=0

FinTime=23

BetSize=50.00000000

UseMM=1

SpinNumber=100

DeltaLong=20.00000000

DeltaShort=20.00000000

UseSound=1

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Moderator
108393
Sergey Golubev  

Looks good.

I think I will test it from next week.

Jos Theelen
100
Jos Theelen  

If this is based on Martingales (roughly said: double the stakes when you lose, often used by roulette) I suggest people reading this article about Martingales: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1446

The danger of Martingales are that they win very often, but when they lose, they lose a lot of money. It is like 99% chance on winning 1 and 1% chance on losing 99.

123
To add comments, please log in or register