All the EAs are in this section posted already. Each EA is having the thread. Name of this thread is the same with the name of EA. If you want to find Mandarine EA so you need to find the thread namely "Mandarine".
I am posting something here to find it more quickly.
But please all the question about some particular EA please post in the EAs' threads in this section.
All the detailed statements are posted in the EAs thread. Weekly statements are updated with RAS:
- RAS section on the forum is here: RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading
- RAS elite sectin thread: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/10164-ras-service
- How to use RAS - public thread: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/10511-rentasignal-service-website-how-to-use-ras
Thus if members want to understand at least something so it is necessary to follow all above mentioned threads/sections/RAS weekly and all the EAs' threads because all the discussion about particular EA with the question is going on on EAs threads only. All the new version will be posted on the EAs thread.
We have discussion thread here.
Besides total leaders EAs from the beginning of forward testing are posted here.
Please find the following:
- all EAs (attached).
- old statements (attached).
- link to download new statements (from the beginning of the testing period) is updating weekly. Now this link is here.
- excel file with all the EAs performance.
For current week only (December 02), download excel statements from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page49
Old statements before 21st of June 2009 is on this post.
New statements (after migrating of the Metatraders to new elite servers) - see links above.
EAs, part #1
EAs bases on Zigzag indicator:
- EA, indicator and settings are here.
- New version of this EA is here (the same with old version but magic number was inserted).
- Goldwarrior with timefilter and magic number you may find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page9
- EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning is on this post.
- EA with magic number with permanent lot size for every order openning + minimum initial deposit size checking was removed from the code is on this post, same one with timefilter: this post.
- Goldwarrior using Nonlag Zigzag is on this post.
- DayImplus Channel_v1 indicator is on this post. It is DayImplus Channel with T3 and the channel with zig zag, it mtf with alerts and arrows when Impuls is either at the top or bottom of the channel and moving back inside.
- GoldWarrior-3a EA is on this post. This is Goldwarrior-3a its using the new DayImplus indicator, along with the better cci from Mladen, and the zig zag is Zig zag new nen from nen. Added the ecn broker and no hedge features, trailing stop with breakeven, and time filter.
bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 EA is on this post: coding the original method described by BigBear on this thread. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573
bouncingPipEA_mPowerV42 EA is on this post and most recent versions are on this page: EA is having many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Original thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573
bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v24 EA and bouncingPipEA_mpowerV44 EA are on this post. Here are the new versions of the EA with changes to handle ECN and 5 digit brokers. They will still work correctly with 4 digit brokers and non ECN brokers.
EAs, part #2
EURUSD, M15 timeframe.
EURUSD, H1 timeframe.
USDJPY, M15 timeframe.
All the settings are default. but I just changed the lot size to 0.2.
It is the versions I am testing.
Versions with magic numbers.
EAs, part #3
- Scalp_net - EA with the settings.
- Scalp_net - EA's indicators and template (for manual trading only because this EA does not need any custom indicator).
- Scalp_net_v1.2 and Scalp_net_v1.2 for mini account are here. This version is identical with Scalp_net but may work together with any EA.
- Scalp_net_v1.3 EA and Scalp_net_v1.3 EA for mini account with preset file are here. Now we can select number of orders per chart. It was one order per chart in v1 and v1.2. It means that new order will not open untill old one will be closed. With the version 1.3 we may select the number of the orders.
- Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter and Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter for mini account are here. And see the statement.
- Scalp_net_v1.3.3_tf5d EA is on this post. It should work on any broker including IBFX, has auto magic number, the time filter and we can choose to use hedge or no hedge.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 and and same version for mini account with the settings posted here. More advanced version working with 4/5 digit broker and with 0.1/0.01 lot size is on this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter and same version with timefilter for mini account is here. Don't forget to use indicator and pre-set files from this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.5 for 5 digit broker with indicator converted fr 5 digit as well is on this post.
- Scalp_net_v1.3sl and Scalp_net_v1.3sl for mini account were coded by Igorad according to request: Parabolic SAR is used as Trailing Stop, some people suggested H1 timeframe for this Scalp_net_v1.3sl EA, and some testing results.
- How to select the version (almost all the versions' explanation). And please read Scalp_net thread also.
- New modification of ScalpNet 1.3 TF and same modification for mini account according to stevenmclachlan idea are here: trailing stop applies outside of the specificied trading hours.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar and same version for mini account: new modification from mrtools. This version is the combination of Combined Scalp_net_1.3sl and Scalp_net_1.5 with all the indicators changed to turbo versions and MM codes are the same as in to Predator EA. M5 timeframe is preferable.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN is on this post.
- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge is on this post.
- Scalp_net_1.3.3_tf EA from bagoomba: EA, template and pre-set file is on this post. Fixed version of this EA is on this post: covers 4/5 digit brokers (it adapts to 4/5 digit brokers automatically), it also has one additional option : ecnBroker. If your broker is an ECN/STP broker than it does not allow placing stop loss and take profit at the same time with order opening so the stop loss and take profit must be handled separately.
- Scalp_net 1.3 indicator was created - ScalpNetEvaluator. It is based on the code in the v1.3 EA. It essentially plots 4 bars- each corresponding to one of the entry criteria of the EA.
EAs, part #4
There is the thread about this EA. I tested this original version with this pre-set file and I stoped testing. Why? Read here: because people created some new versions already with more good results.
EA and indicator.
Settings are default.
Template with the indicators to understand how this EA works.
New version of easyLMA_v6 EA (now with Money Management (easyLMA_v6MM) is here: 3 kinds of MM.
EAs, part #5
- EAs with the indicators and settings are here.
- ECN versions of the EAs with the settings are on this post and ECN/5 digit is on this post.
For the people who want to trade manually read this post.
For all the questions please read Brainwashing thread in this elite section. Detailed statements are posted in this Brainwashing thread as well. For the weekly statements and some somments and analysis please read this post from the beginning.
See also this section for more explanation, EAs and settings.
Brainwashing EA with auto iTrend EA
It is the first EA with permanent "optimizing" parameters during the trading. As we know - it is necessary to select the levels of iTrend indicator every week. So, this EA is doing it automatically.
Download: this post and this post.
Brainwashing EA with auto iTrend EA and NonLag iTrend (Brainwashing #2b_nonlag) EA
It is Brainwashing EA with auto iTrend EA with ECN/stp and non-hedge feature with on lag itrend replaced the regular iTrend with this version.
I_Trend Trend_Display indicator is on this post. This is ITrend used in a multi timeframe type trend display. By default showing m15 to daily timeframes, the strong trend is for buy in blue and sell is red for a strong trend the green or red itrend should be above or equal to the auto level, weak trend identified as either the red or green itrend above 0. the colors are user controlled to your preference. Also there is alerts for however many timeframes you want to be in same direction before entering.
Auto levels ITrend indicator is on this post. This is the auto levels ITrend, its mtf with alerts, by default its set to the way Newdigital had been doing manually the gold dashed line is the level to go by. The alerts should go off when the upper or lower ITrend crosses the gold level.
EAs, part #6
Timeframe and so on.
Settings. I attach EA to the GBPCHF only and it trades many pairs. EA. Thread in this elite section about this EA. And also read this section for more versions.
TSD v12 EA improved by mladen is on this post.
TSD v12.2 EA improved by mladen is on this post: added CloseOnFriday option, OneTradePerBar option and Automatic MM.
TSD v12.3 EA is on this post.
EAs, part #7
- Old version (StepMAExpert_v1.1): EA and settings. We will stop testing this old version.
- Modified version (StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod.mq4): EA. Settings are the same.
- New version (StepMAExpert_v1.4.mq4): EA and settings.
- StepMAExpert_v1.45 fixed version, EA with the settings.
- updated StepMAExpert_1.45 - for mini lots and 5 digits brokers is on this post.
- Contest version (StepMAExpert_v1.42) with pre-set files is here. And the settings of this EA: the settings was created for North Finance broker especially but we may use it with almost any broker - i hope.
- StepMAExpert_v1.42 for mini lots: starting with 0.01 lot size - is on this post; StepMAExpert_v1.422 EA: 5/4 digits prices and mini account were fixed.
- StepMAExpert_v1.42 with timefilter is here.
- Please read StepMAExpert_EAs thread for more information.
- Step EAs for IBFX broker default setting is on this post (StepMaExpert_1.42 (for 3 pairs), M30; StepMaExpert_1.42 with timefilter (for 3 pairs), M30; StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod for GBPUSD, H1; StepMAExpert_v1.45 for GBPUSD, M30).
StepMA-EA EA created by anazri and and improved/fixed by Igorad. First version is here. Second (improved and fixed) version is here. This EA is using indicator. Please read StepMAExpert_EAs thread for more information.
StepMa_3D_Ea is on this post. This is EA using StepMA 3D indicator. The Ea should work on all brokers including extra digit and Ecn, added a spread protection feature for news times, the Ea will automatically decide your Magic number if you leave extern bool UseAutoMagic = true, as is.
Step_MA_v7_expert EA is on this post. This is step ma 7 expert, it opens and closes on change of color of step ma v7. Added a break even and step ma trailing stop.
EAs, part #8
EA and settings. And read this post if you want to trade manually etc.
EA. Settings are here and here.
Mandarine with timefilter is here.
MandarineLagueere EA with timefilter feature for 5 digit broker by mrtools is on this post.
EAs, part #9
EA with settings.
- some links toIchimoku EAs are here.
Ichimoku5_2 EA is on this post. The Ea was calling Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen cross with a 34 period moving average. EA is compatible with 5 digit brokers automatically, added money management and ECN broker capability.
Ichimoku5_3 EA is on this post. this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.
Ichimoku5_3.1 EA is on this post. This version is using a little different time filter, if you want to use the time filter just enter the times you want to trade in hours and minutes.
Ichimoku5_3.2 EA is on this post.
Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea is on this post. This EA was coded according to NRTR Ichimoku method described and traded.
- The method was described on the following posts:
post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.
- This first version is on post 5491. The settings is on this post.
- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.
- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1.1 EA is on this post. Added the regular rsi strategy its still controlled by the same rsi indicator, its just another filter, so where it says regular rsi its meaning if rsi is overbought and possibly leaving overbought then sell, if the rsi is oversold and possibly leaving oversold then buy. One version of settings for M1 timeframe for this version is on this post.
- FiboPivotandRSI. EA with settings. Timeframe.
- Masa9390_PIVOT EA: threadwith EA; original idea thread.
- FrBestExp02_7_maloma_mod: the thread with EA.
EAs, part #10
EA with settings. Timeframe.
Latesr version with fixed the bug: Envelope 2.11 was updated by Igorad to trade on the all the pairs (it was some problem with USDJPY as i remember):
Some important info about magic numbers in this EA.
New EAs' settings with/without MM. And latest settings which I used for portfolio trading (any broker).
Envelope 2.12: fixed version is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.
Envelope 2.13: fixed version with BreakEven option is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.
Envelope 2.13_5D_mini EA - 2.13 version modified for 5 digit broker is on this post.
Envelope_3b EA is on this post: distance in pips from upper and lower envelope can be controlled separately.
Envelope 2.13.1 version with 4/5 digits broker's settings, with predefined settings, with trailig stop fixed, with IBFX mini versions fixed and with other good fixing or improvements. Please use this version as the latest one. Thanks to mrtools. The version is on this post. Settings for Alpari broker is on this post.
Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers. Thanks to mladen. The version is on this post.
Envelope_2.14_ecn EA is on this post. This version is working for EDCN/stp broker. Also - some brief explanation was done about how EA works in details by original strategy developed.
Martingale Envelope EA is on this thread.