EA with exit on RSI movement - page 5

Hi, can someone please post EA and all indicators in zip file for this method.

Tks

Well Bagovino's Best

Hi All,

Whatever we did improvements, the most important thing is the originated person who share his idea is a great person, so we could have such a perfect things, and please never give up to do any improvement on and on.

Best and warm regards from me.

can anyone code the sidus_bago indicator to an EA?

Hi, all guys

I'm a newbie in FX and I found this forum two weeks ago. I think here is really a good place to help traders winning the market.

I think many traders know the Sidus_bago indicator. It is a powerful tool for trading. By using this, we should not set TP or SL and exit only on its reversal trading signal (win or lose), and totally the resluts will be great, at least, be plus.

This method is very simple but I have not found the EA of it. It's a pity that I can't finish coding it becsuse of my poor skills. So, can anyone code the indicator to an EA? Your help is much apprishiated!

Sorry for my poor English.

With best regards

This indcator is just the other 3 indicators (2 MA indicators and 1 RSI indicator) coded all together onto 1 indicators. It is trading system described on the first page of this thread.

I moved your post to this thread as EAs were already coded with few versions:

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3: EA with RSI Exit option.

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.1: latest version of the EA (fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation).

thank you

thank you, new digital.

I will study this EA. Of course I have to read all the posts in this article.

brainjt:
sorry ND - I add charts and EA set up, trade dinot close on RSI 38 trade was sell RSI 30

is it possible have togother exit on cross true and also exit on RSI? and SL? togother?

Thx

I noticed on your setup you are using UseEMAAngle, ExitOnAngle, EMAPeriod,StartEMAShift,EndEMAShift,AngleThreshold. Is there a reason for this?? And are you exiting on 62/38 or 70/30??

Dave

<<<

good job but it's so complicated concept

Hi all,

after i did observation accordingly, i've found that this concept is so complicated and far from profitable one.

i'm not very sure with the setting, and the main important thing is, the system could be a lot more easier perhaps, and it should be profitable.

here you all guys with a lot talented skills maybe can do something to make it easier to use it, by reducing some parameters, and good luck.

i don't have such a skill to do it anyway, but just my private idea and opinion.

Thanks to all of you guys with such an effort to make this system successful.

Well trade...

I think the original Sidus_bago method is effective enough for short time trading. Always, the simply way is the best way. Of course I don't mention that the EA listed above is not good. I'd like to thank Mr. igorad for his excellent work, but a too complicated system always loss chance.

I wonder whether we use the original signal to control our trading entering or exitting, the result will be really bad or not.

Again sorry for my poor English.

newdigital:
This indcator is just the other 3 indicators (2 MA indicators and 1 RSI indicator) coded all together onto 1 indicators. It is trading system described on the first page of this thread.

I moved your post to this thread as EAs were already coded with few versions:

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3: EA with RSI Exit option.

- Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.1: latest version of the EA (fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation).

Hi ND,Greetings,

Can an additional code be added to the RSI filter setting? I will appreciate very much for your kind assistance. The current code is

| RSI FILTER SETTINGS |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

if (UseRSIfilter)

{

double RSI = iRSI(NULL,0,RSIPeriod,RSIPrice,0);

BuyCondition = (BuyCondition && RSI>60.0000);

SellCondition = (SellCondition && RSI<40.0000);

In addition of the above

On the buy side can you add (less than )< 81.0000

and on the sell side (more than) > 19.000

In essence I want the buy to be more than 60 but less than 81 and the sell to be less than 40 but more than 19.

Thanks in advance, Best regards

Updated version of EA with improved RSI filter conditions.

Reason: