Martingale Envelope

Here is the EA I've mentioned in my previous post. You may increase your take profit progressively as your losses increasing, meanwhile to remain your accuracy on the initial trades as the take profit is small.

EA uses envelopes to trigger trades. It has the ability to use ATR to determine stop loss / take profit. But I wouldn't recommend that as ATR always changes the amount of TP/SL will cause the martingale sequence haywire.

I have not install any extra platform to test as I've stop backtesting for awhile. If any of the people out there would be kind enough to help us backtest it for 3 months and post a result, I'll be glad to see that. If possible, please provide us an optimization result. You'll see some crazy shit as I can prove you.

Kind regards,

David

p/s: ND in reading, kindly advice whether we need to start a new thread. Because this looks like thread hijack instead.

Files:

Nice work, David

By the way, what is the EA you are using in your blog - the consistant hedge one on JPY. It seems to be doing ok - is it freely available?

Reason: