Discussion

Any suggestion about EAs testing, suggestion EAs to test and any other talking and advice please post here.

All the Statements were uploaded.

Weekly analysis will be ready by tomorrow.

And we will have some changes (will inform tomorrow as well).

The Statements were uploaded now.

Some EAs will be modified within this section. So, we are waiting for your suggestion about it.

And an other news: Igorad created script to genarate the statements. We are testing this script now. Final version will be posted here of course.

The Statements were uploaded to this post. Because some EAs were tested during the one month already. So each pair and each EA (who are the leaders of course) are having the separated Statement.

There is this EA called "TSD midweekswitch" and it is a modified version of TSD. The author of the EA is TR from the yahoo MT4 group. I will try to find the e-mail where he/she explains what were the changes he/she made.

I think it will be interesting for you and others to test it out. Use Daily charts and default settings.

I attached below 2 statements: 1 from a tester that have tried it since oct 30 of last year and 1 from myself (from 9 jan 2006)

sadaloma:
There is this EA called "TSD midweekswitch" and it is a modified version of TSD. The author of the EA is TR from the yahoo MT4 group. I will try to find the e-mail where he/she explains what were the changes he/she made.

I think it will be interesting for you and others to test it out. Use Daily charts and default settings.

I attached below 2 statements: 1 from a tester that have tried it since oct 30 of last year and 1 from myself (from 9 jan 2006)

Thanks.

We will test.

We want to modify all the EAs first: insert magic numbers and check the code to avoid any conflicts between EAs trading in one MetaTrader and after that we will test it. Now we are producing the statements like this one (attached) and we may change the MetaTrader and so on just continue the testing using the other copy of Metatrader (because of the Statements from the Igorad's script).

Problem is that we use 23 copies of Metatrader and we want to optimize everything. Because, for example, I want to test 3 or 5 new EAs created within this forum and post the statements in the forum but all the 23 copies of Metatrader are busy now. So we will optimize everything, modify everything and will test everything.

Igorad created new version of the script and we may have all the orders sorted not only by open orders, close orders, profit and so on, it is sorted now by the time of the day also. So we may use timefilter to improve the EAs.

Besides, as you know we are testing SilverTrend which Beluck fixed. It was not very profitable during the one week. You may see the statement.

Igorad has an other version (more profitable I hope) and I think we will test it. I did not post it yet because we need to estimate the settings.

Files:

I looked at the trades now and hope that it is good week starting for the almost all EAs. Almost all EAs got good profit just for half a day.

And now I understand why some people say that one month testing is not enough to have general conclusion about EAs.

Files:

All the Detailed Statements were uploaded to the respective threads.

which broker are you using for testing?

also what about hans123 trader EA ?

Thank you for your research it is worth the $12.

drgoodvibe:
which broker are you using for testing?

also what about hans123 trader EA ?

Thank you for your research it is worth the $12.

Alpari and North Finance. The name of the broker you may see in Detailed Statements. The Detailed Statements are uploading once per two days in the respective threads.

Now we are modifying EAs to test more and to use 2 or 3 EAs on one copy of Metatrader. We are using 23 copies of MetaTrader now so if we use 2 or 3 EAs per MetaTrader we will have place to test more EAs. By the end of this week or by the beginning of the next week this job should be ready.

Then we will test more EAs and will modify EAs to be profitable. It is the general idea as we understand it.

Reason: