It is the thread to download good elite section indicators mainly developed for elite section and for public sections as well.
- old indicator with the explanation are on this post.
- first new indicator LNX_Pivots is on this post. with explanation.
- second improved version is on this post.
- 3rd version is here.
- fixed 3.1 version is on this post.
- new 3.2 version is here.
188. RVI indicators:
- RVI on Jurik indicator is on this post;
- MTF RVI on Jurik Alerts indicator is on this post;
- RVI on Jurik Channel MTF Alerts is on this post.
189. MaEnv_02B_Digits indicator is on this post. It is MTF and interpolate version of MaEnv.
197. Synthetic VIX indicator is on this post. What is done : in the original "Fix the VIX" article they mention 2 additional possibilities how to use the Synthetic VIX indicator : adding Bollinger bands and calculating a stochastic of the VIX. So, along with smoothing, added both of those options. Now, using those options we can have a smoothed or non-smoothed VIX with or without bands or a smoothed or non-smoothed Stochastic of a VIX with or without bands (we have all the possible versions mentioned in the article now, and we have added smoothing too (to turn smoothing of set the Smooth parameter to less than or equal to 1).
Synthetic VIX invertable indicator is on this post. Added the options : VIXInverted and ForSymbol input option.
198. #ma test indicator is on this post. It is nothing special except that it has a correct triangular moving average, a correct sine weight moving average and some others and they are made as functions that are easily usable in other indicators)
As a reminder - methods are :
0 - simple moving average
1 - exponential moving average
2 - smoothed moving average
3 - linear weighted moving average
4 - triangular moving average
5 - sine weighted moving average
6 - volume weighted moving average
7 - end point moving average
199. HiLow Channel Hist - Jurik Smooth - MTF indicator is on this post. We can place 3 or more timeframes in one subwindow just drag each instance of the indicator into the same subwindow and set barlevel to anywhere between 10 to 90 as an example on this picture have h1 timeframe set at barlevel=70, h4 barlevel=47, and daily barlevel set at 20.
200. Hama Jurik Histo indicator is on this post.
HAMA T3 hist - mtf & alert indicator is on this post. It is histo version of HAMA with MTF feature and all kinds of alert incl email alert.
201. Quantile based signed volume analysis indicator is on this post. Even though Clive Corcoran does not mention it being used in this manner (one indicator) I decided to make it this way to see what are we going to get. The principle is the following :
- if the price is above the up quantile positive volume is added
- if the price is bellow the down quantile negative volume is added
- otherwise volume is ignored
Corcoran uses 90% for up quantile and 10% for low quantile when he mentiones them and uses 20 as a default calculation window At a first glance it looks good.
Quantile bands indicator is on this post. Some more info about quantile(s) can be found here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantile
Roughly, you can treat it as a measure where is the n% price laying at (do not mix it with % bands or other kind of bands, since the calculation is done from the occurrences of prices not a range or any 'synthetic" value).
254. Cmf color mtf-alerts indicator is on this post. This is Chaikin Money Flow Index smoothed with T3. It is mtf, with 3 types of alerts alert on zero cross, on zero cross with slope, and 3 rd one is with slope alert only, we can use all 3 or 1 or none whichever your preference.
Chalkin Money Flow on jurik indicator is on this post. This is Chalkin Money flow on jurik, with divergence lines and alerts, the alerts go off coming out of oversold,overbought,crossing zero, and up or down slope.
255. mikko breakout bar indicator is on this post.
256. some version of daily pivots on this post; next version is on this post. Pivot points indicator is on this post: with 'weekly pivots-time shift' fixing.
Pivot points indicator with Sunday fix feature is on this post. The option added is FixSundays: If set to true, it will skip that data.
How to fix "sunday data" for pivot indicator - read this post.
Pivot points - range indicator is on this post.
Dynamic pivots indicator is on this post. This indicator is similar to published by Austin Passamonte in his TASC article : pivot levels are adjustable up to 0.25,0.50 and 0.75 for example. Besides, it is possible to use in this indicator such as Alternative Passamonte Calculation settings described in CM Dynamic Pivots* TradeStation article.
Pivot oscillator indicator is on this post. We can choose which levels we want to display with PivotLevel option. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivot,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. Also, we can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and we can place multiple oscillators on chart.
Pivot points plus indicator is on this post. This is pivot points made a bit more universal, but kept it as pivot points only in order not to mix up everything. Option added is the RightAlign. When RightAlign is set to false, it will display as before - regular pivot points on chart. If it is set to true then it will display only lines on the right side.
Pivot points plus 1.01 indicator is on this post. Pivot, support and resistance lines width can be controled separately now.
257. MFI Smoothed nrp indicator is on this post. This is a smoothed MFI using a choice of 1 of the 8 averages including Hull Moving average.
258. Choppy Market Index indicator is on this post. It is hoppy Market Index from CurrencyTrader Magazine August 2011.
Choppy market index histo - arrows & alerts indicator is on this post. It is improved version of It is hoppy Market Index from CurrencyTrader Magazine August 2011 : arrows and alerts were added. This modification allows to make multiple CMI histo attaching to a same chart.
259. Frama on jurik nrp indicator is on this post. This is Frama on jurik with alerts on slope change and mtf.
260. Smoothed Triggerlines - mtf alerts & bars indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator to show the bars with all kinds of alert incl email alert feature and extensive smoothing feature as well. Thanks to Mladen for develop and to ValeoFX for valuable request.
Smoothed Triggerlines forEA indicator is on this post. This is Smoothed Triggerlines - mtf alerts & bars indicator made to be used in any EA. Very usefull for programmers and developers.
Triggerlines_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. Added the alerts and interpolation mtf.
261. DayImplus Channel_v1 indicator is on this post. It is DayImplus Channel with T3 and the channel with zig zag, it mtf with alerts and arrows when Impuls is either at the top or bottom of the channel and moving back inside.
Adaptive DayImplus Channel indicator is on this post. This is adaptive day implus indicator, using the T3 adaptive code.
day implus channel on jurik indicator is on this post.
day impulse Ma channel on jurik indicator is on this post. Like Impulse better so will call it that, did this version like the last posted deviation channel version, you can choose either the channel cross, impulse and signal cross, or both. The signal is actually an impulse 1 bar back.
262. stpmt indicator is on this post. It is famous SMTP indicator from Ninja trader as an idea but for now - for Metatrader 4 platform. When UseGraphATFormula parameter is set to false, it is calculation as it is found in ninja trader code otherwise it uses the GraphAT calculation. Slopes of the 2 ways are similar, except that the GraphAT is shifted down and is somewhat smoother.
Original idea came from metastock and is closest to their correlation (and Tradestations correlation).
168. Correlations - MACD to Price indicator is on this post. We can use smooth correlation, use Jurik or Pearson correlation.
169. Correlations - RSI to Price indicator is on this post.
170. Correlations - Stochastic to Price indicator is on this post.
autocorrelation indicators are on this post. It is good post with some indicators concerning autocorrelation and controlled randomness.
autocorrelationMax 2 indicator is on this post. Here is the dll version of autocorrelations. Two versions : one is a optimized "pure mql" version, and the other is the dll version of the same indicator. Values calculated in both versions do no differ from previous version, but both are faster than the previous version (also a 1 to 1 comparison of a dll to a mql version can be made as far as speed is concerned.
Pearson coefficient indicator is on this post. This is a Pearson coefficient with probable error bands indicator. Some call it correlation coefficient some call it Pearson coefficient but since it was presented by Karl Pearson, decided to keep that name.
FXCorrelator 3 indicator is on this post. Indicator was rearranged, rewritten and jurik smoothing algorithm was added. As usual, if you set the smooth parameter to less than or equal to 1, it is not smoothing. Default smoothing is a mild 5 period smoothing. FXCorrelator 4.03 is on this post: you will get a much faster calculation.
FXCorrelator 4.21 indicator is on this post. Next improvement for this indicator with much more faster calculation.
270. averages & confidence bands indicator is on this post. These are averages with an addition of confidence bands. It means to be a kind of adding other dimension to otherwise single dimension average and ConfidenceBandsShift parameter can be used for that purpose. If it is set to 0, indicator is displaying a raw average with and addition of ConfidenceLevel % bands.
WaddahAttarExplosion_averages indicator is on this post. This is multi timeframe Waddah Attar Explosion of Averages.
Stochastic & confidence bands indicator is on this post. This is a kind of a smoothed stochastic. It is not used "classical" 0-100 range for this stochastic, since the goal of this one is not to be traded based on levels alone. So the range of it is 0-1 instead. It seemed logical that in an indicator bounded like stochastic is we could treat it as a possible "is it up or is it down" proportion and the apply appropriate margin of error and confidence interval calculation. Rules are similar as for confidence bands of averages. With ConfidenceBandsShift set to 0 those are "pure" confidence bands, mild shift for confidence bands in which case it can be used in a signaling mode and up to 3 bar shift.
These indicators are all based on a 2004 April issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities article by David Sepiashvili. Originally there were only 2 versions described, but there were some possibilities that were not explored in that article which lead to developing some more variations.
Trend Quality Q indicator and Trend Quality B indicator are on this post. There are 2 the original indicators described in 2004 April issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities article. Q indicator is oscillator without a known bound. It uses predefined levels in order to determine the strength or the quality of the current trend. The B indicator is bound oscillator and it is having a 0-100 bounds. For the purpose of better visibility of a signal different in values than the Q levels.
Trend Quality Q directional indicator and Trend Quality B directional indicator are on this post. In these versions indicators not showing just the quality or strength of the trend but the direction of it too. As it is immediately obvious, the macd trend and the trend quality trends do not have to conform at all.
Trend Quality Q1 indicator and Trend Quality B1 indicator are on this post. These 2 are "variation 2" on the theme of Trend Q. In these 2 an attempt was made to make them much smoother and somewhat faster than the original. The smoothing is not done by adding some smoothing calculation but by changing the way how the indicators are calculated.
Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator and Trend Quality B1 directional indicator are on this post. And the 2 are the next variation. These are the smoothed version made directional.
Trend Quality B1 directional indicator - mtf indicator and Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - mtf indicator are on this post. Those are direction indicators with mtf feature as a part of this Trend Quality family indicators developed based on the idea of David Sepiashvili from a 2004 April issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities article.
190. Digital filters - on chart indicator and Digital filters - separate indicator are on this post. Here are 2 MTF interpolated indicators : the "on chart" ones (the ones that are "behaving" averages like and are, by their nature, placed on the main chart) and a "separate" ones (the ones that can not be placed on main chart).
On chart ones - determined by FilterType parameter :
0 - FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line)
1 - SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line)
2 - RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line)
3 - RSTL (Reference Slow Trend Line)
Separate ones - determined by FilterType parameter :
0 - FTLM (Fast Trend Momentum)
1 - STLM (Slow Trend Momentum)
2 - RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index)
3 - PCCI (Perfect Commodity Channel Index)
Digital filters indicator to be used in EA is on this post. Explanation is here.
Digital filters - on chart - for EA indicator is on this post. It is a "digital filters - on chart" adapted for usage from an EA.
Digital filters - on chart - for EA & alerts indicator is on this post.
Digital filters - trend score indicator is on this post. It is set by default to alert when 3 digital filters slope points in the same direction. We can additionally set weights for every of the digital filters and alerting level.
Digital filters - mtf trend score indicator is on this post.
DTM on jurik indicator is on this post. It is digital two momentum on jurik indicator. Anyway its ftlm and stlm on jurik, with multi timeframe and alerts on slope change.
Stlm_histo on jurik indicator is on this post.
Rbci_histo on_jurik indicator and Stlm_histo_on jurik indicator are on this post.
191. Digital filters - on chart special indicator and Digital filters - separate special indicator are on this post. There were, are and will be a lot of discussions if there are cycles in the market at all. There are arguments against it and there are arguments for it. Both sides seems to have their weak or strong points. This indicators can make you think at the least.
Quadratic spline trend line indicator is on this post. The quadratic spline trend line indicator is a sort of multi time frame indicator that uses prices from some higher time frame and then draws a quadratic spline among the points as a sort of trend line.
52. Very advance PriceTrender_v3: page with explanation.
53. CCI_Woodies_Lnx: indicator with short explanation; and old and next versions are on this thread.
54. trend reversal: indicator as simple trading system with alert.
55. Filter over RSI: the thread.
56. Correct DMI indicator: the thread and next updated version is here.
57. Advanced TD REI for MT4 is on this post.
58. New PVT and VROC indicators.
59. Fixed CustomCandle indicator is here.
Custom candles - by numbers indicator is on this post. The candles in this indicator do not have anything with time. They are exclusively counting bars and when a certain number of bars is reached, new candle is started (here is a 20 bars candle example). All the parameters (NumebrOfBarsPerCandle, TimeOfAncoredBar, UpCandleColor, DownCandleColor, NeutralCandleColor and more) are adjustable in the indicator's input.
Next version of Custom candles - by numbers indicator is on this post: it turned out that the "by numbers" candle indicator can be easily adjusted to show any time frame (the "non existent" in metatrader too).
Custom candles - any time frame indicator is on this post. It can be used to have combined displays (like this example : there is daily and 4h boxes combined - two instances of the same indicator with time frames, colors and unique id set differently) It is a quick "chop-chop" of the custom candles any time frame to show only high and low instead of showing the wick too.
Custom candles - any time frame - separate indicator is on this post. It is MTF candles which are drawn in a separate window of the chart.
60. PPO_Lnx and MACD_Lnx: indicators old version, indicators new version, explanation is here and here. MACD new code it's here and new PPO is here
61. MAofRSI_v1, ChaikinVolty_v1: the thread.
62. ROC and a MA of that ROC on this post.
63. Bolt indicator to draw lines is here.
64. customBar2, DevStops, FiboPiviotChanel, KasePeakOscilator_v1, KI_signals_v2 and Trendi_v3 are on post #277 and post #278. Kase peak oscillator, KASE CD, Kase indicator and Kase indicator oscillator are on this public page. Fibonacci_Channel indicator: improved version and next version; ATR_Pivots_Lnx_v2 next historical version.
- Volatility bands and Volatility bands - percent indicators are on this post: Those 2 indicators are based on May 2010 issue of Futures magazine : "Fixing the Bollinger Bands" by David Rooke.
- Volatility bands - percent & arrows indicator is on this post.
- Volatility bands - percent & arrows & alerts indicator is on this post. Alert functions were added to this indicator.
- Volatility bands - percent arrows indicator is on this post. Arrows are drawn on first break of the desired level (that way multiple signals are avoided).
- Volatility bands - percent arrows extended indicator is on this post. Added two more options : ShowAllLevelBreaks and ShowReversals. If you set ShowAllLevelBreaks it will show arrow every time the level is crossed and if you set the ShowReversals too it will show arrows when it reverses from values that are over or under the levels asked.
- Volatility bands - percent @ 20 indicator is on this post. This indicator changes colour when it passes a predefined level.
- Volatility.Pivot & alerts indicator is on this post.
- Volatility Pivot - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of Volatility Pivot & alerts indicator posted earlier in elite section.
- Volatility adjusted RSI indicator is on this post. This is one more adaptive indicator, RSI in this case. Volatility in this one is calculated using price difference and it is then compared to the average of those price differences. Using that ration of price differences, RSI calculation period is calculated and then used in rsi calculation. The effect of the whole thing is that in the periods of higher volatility RSI calculating period is shorter and in periods of lower volatility it is longer.
- Volatility adjusted Stochastic indicator is on this post. In the more volatile periods it is calculating shorter period stochastic in order to adapt quicker to the market and in times of low volatility it calculates longer stochastic periods. The adapting is applied to the main calculation only.
- Volatility adjusted MACD indicator is on this post. In this one all can be adjusted (adapted) : the 2 principal EMAs are adjusted by default and you have a choice if the signal line is to be volatility adjusted or not. So all in all, it (this indicator) becomes a result of 3 adaptive emas.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.