It is the thread to download good elite section indicators mainly developed for elite section and for public sections as well.
1. Price alert is here.
2. Multi Timeframe RSI with Multi Timeframe Moving Average is here.
Multi RSI indicator is on this post. This indicator allows you 8 different "rsi" values to be drawn in the same sub-window. Each "rsi" can have its own period and its own time frame in the way of regular rsi, Wilder's rsi, rsx and Cutler's rsi.
Composite RSI indicator is on this post. Rsi is calculated from up to 6 levels of ema (ema, ema of ema, ema of ema of ema , ... ) and those are used to construct a composite rsi. With an addition of possible rsi depth calculation (how many ema of ema of ema .... levels are used in the calculation) it becomes a rather flexible indicator. But it does not lose to much on "speed" with additional depth either.
Composite rsi 2 indicator is on this post. Updated and upgraded composite RSI. It allows calculations of up to depth 25.
composite rsi indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post. This is a metatrader 5 version of composite rsi.As the original, it allows depths up to 25.
3. fully adjustable standard deviation indicator with ploted moving average on is here.
Color deviations indicator is on this post: "Some changes : added smoothing to avoid some "roughness" of standard deviations. If we want to turn the smoothing off, just set the Smooth period to equal or less than 1. The parameter of interest is the alertsBarsInSameDirection parameter. In it we specify the number of bars that have the same direction ...".
4. PriceTender indicator is on this post.
5. CycleBar indicator converted from Tradestation is here.
6. Super8 Filter indicator is on this post.
7. Pivot indicator from Kalenzo is here, Camarilla Historical is here.
8. Hi-Lo_mod: indicator with similiar view like in VTS.
9. MTF EMA to use with CCI and Momentum is on this post.
10. ICWR improved versionof the indicator.
11. bar on the chart counter is here. Alarm on every candle close: indicator is on this page with the explanation.
wick sizes indicator is on this post. The indicator shows a dot when a candle makes a wick larger than � pips. Sizes for upper and lower wick size can be set separately. Dot sizes set in the colors properties of the indicator.
12. Repulse: indicator measures and represents in the form of a curve the push contained in each candlestick.
repulse1.1 mtf - smoothed indicator is on this post. since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1.
13. 3 bars pattern recognition: indicator and the system.
14. All Gann indicators for MT3 and MT4 are here.
Gann High-Low activator and Gann High-Low activator histo indicators were fixed finally: for now - the indicators are not repainting. Some other features for those famous indicators were improved too.
Gann High-Low activator - Heiken Ashi indicator is on this post. This indicator is using smoothed Heiken Ashi and it is widely tested (if we want to use a "non smoothed" Heiken ashi, simply set MaPeriod to 1). So this one is using the high and the low of the smoothed Heiken Ashi instead of the High and Low as the original Gann high low activator does.
Gann High-Low activator - Heiken Ashi & arrows indiator is on this post.
15. HLO_DIF: indicator which plots high minus the open and also an average of this value....also the open minus the low and an average of this value.
16. Cycles with stochastic: indicator and description how to use.
Stoch Cycle Indicator is on this post.
17. correlation: two indicators.
18. sound alert to TrendEnvelopes indicator and NonLagMa with sound alert (v6) are on this post (as a links). MTF_Nonlagma_v7.1 SW (for separate window) is here; TrendEnvelopes_v3 (similar with Fibonacci Trader system) is on this post; MTF version of NonLagMA_v7.1 and MTF NonLagMa_v7.1_Bar is on this post; NonLagMABars_v7.1 indicator is on this post; 3MAsMarket_v1 indicator is on this post; NonLagMA_v7.8 indicator is on this post (new more smoothed version of NonLagMA); NonLagMA_v7.9 indicator is on this post (NonlagMA with CountBars).
NonLagMA indicators: simple version, MTF version and NRP version are on this post.
NonLagMA indicator histo version is on this post and nonlagma histo - spotforex version is on this post.
TTM_ nonlag Bars indicator is on this post.
NonLagMA Multi Time Frames Trend and NonLagMA Multi Time Frame Allerts indicators are on this post: What this indicators does: it finds out the trends from a desired time frames (assignable through TimeFrames parameter), multiplies each time frame trend with its weight (assignable though TimeFramesWeights parameter) and adds them up to get an "over all" trend.
nonlagma multi time frame allerts - advanced is on this post.
TrendEnvelopeCOL_DEM_1 indicator is on this post.
TrendEnvelopes_v6_STF_4TF-1 indicator is on this post. It is 4 timeframed TrendEnvelopes indicator improved.
19. ChandeQStik_v1 histogram, CMO_v1, PVT_v1, Chande_Kroll_Stop_v1, ChandelierStops_v1 and SI are on this post (as a link); ChandeQStick lines on this post; Chande Dynamic Momentum Index from the book The New Technical Trader is on this post; Chandes DMI+ is on this post; Chandes DMI+ on chart is on this post; Chande's trendscore indicator is on this post.
CMO smoothed indicator is on this post. It is Chandes Momentum Oscillator. CMO smoothed_v1 indicator is on this post - it is improved version of CMO smoothed indicator.
20. adaptive T3 Chandes trendscore indicator is on this post. This is Chande's Trendscore smoothed with adaptive T3 with alerts and arrows on oversold or overbought.
21. R-Squared indicator and Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation are here (as a link).
linear regression indicator is on this post. It is shoving linear regression value (sometimes wrongly called LSMA), linear regression line (and a projection of liner regression line into the "future"), linear regression channel (projected too) and can color the linear regression value based on the slope of the linear regression line.
22. Moving Slope Rate of Change are JMASlope are on this post.
23. Relative Momentum Index, Disparity Index, Bollinger Bandwidth (The Sqeeze) and Rapid RSI: new modification of the indicators.
rapid rsi of averages is on this post.
Disparity Index 2 indicator is on this post. It is improved indicator with MTF, Zero Line Alertand Divergence.
24. Market Temperature and Bollinger Percent B in this post. Bollinger Percent B histogram is on this page.
25. Efficiency_v1 with different kinds of noise's calculation, Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF) and AdvancedAMA are on this post.
26. StepChoppyBars: indicator which color the bars estimating the market condition by color, and explanation of the color and how to use. Fixed version is here.
StepChoppy_v1.01 indicator is on this post. Email alert was added.
We are going to get 8 different alerts : 4 for up trend change and 4 for down trend change. Parameters for alerts are as usual.
27. STIX: indicator with description.
28. CCI indicators: different links about different indicators based on CCI.
CCI - simple indicator, CCI - nrp indicator and CCI - nrp & mtf indicator are on this post.
CCI - nrp & mtf advanced indicator is on this post. We can set up the type of arrows you want to see separately (show on zone enter and/or zone exit). To turn of the smoothing, set the SmoothPhase to less than or equal to 1.
CCI - nrp & mtf advanced folating levels indicator is on this post.
CCI pre-filtered averages indicator is on this post.
CCI averages pre-filtered indicator for metatrader 5 is on this post.
CCI prefiltered averages with floating levels indicator is on this post.
cci averages pre-filtered fl indicator for metatrader 5 is on this post.
29. BBRSI&MA_v2 and MAofRSI_v1 are on this post.
Rsi MA - nrp MTF indicator is on this post. Nonrepainting coloring and mtf option were added to this indicator.
Rsi MA - histo indicator is on this post. It is the histo version of Rsi MA - nrp MTF indicator.
RSI Filter v1.2 indicator is on this post. It is famous RSI filter indicator made as MTF with alert when color change and arrows. One more good option added: EverySignalCatching. If it is set to true it will show arrows and will alert whenever the filter changes from no signal to signal and whenever signal changes direction, otherwise it will do that only when signal changes direction.
rsi_gaussian_ema_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This is rsi ma smoothed with gaussian filter, with arrows and alerts going off at rsi ma cross.
ma rsi adaptive - floating levels indicator and ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart indicator are on this post. The original idea for this one was from Alexander Kirilyuk but he called it a "adaptive RSI" which is misleading since it is not an RSI but a moving average. So, a short description of it would be that it is a RSI adapted EMA. Some changes in the original idea were made in order to make it a bit more faster to the price changes. Choices for RsiMethod parameter are the following: 0 - Rsi; 1 - Wilders rsi; 2 - Rsx; 3 - Cuttler rsi.
ma rsi adaptive - floating levels mtf and on chart mtf indicators are on this post.
ema - rsi adaptive 2 indicator is on this post. This indicator might help in choosing depending on trading style. Besides, rsi calculations is added : the rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi.
macd - rsi adaptive 2 indicator is on this post. The rsi adaptive macd indicator with an addition of rsi for adapting : rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi
30. RSIvar_v1: very interesting RIS indicator with EMA smoothing and settings adjustable.
31. Price Trender indicators are on this thread.
32. eSignal MACD is on this post.
LeaderMACD indicator is on this post: It is very advanced MTF version oif this well-known indicator from Giorgos E. Siligardos for Ninja Trader with Interpolate feature. For now - for Metatrader 4.
33. Volatility are on this page (indicators, explanation, how to use etc).
Historical volatility indicators ( Historical volatility, Historical volatility - Parkinson and Historical volatility - high - low ) are on this post. It is three "flavors" : Parkinson's historical volatility, "regular" historical volatility (a "close to close" volatility) and a high-low historical volatility.
34. RAVI (Rapid Adaptive Variance Indicator) is on this post with some exaplanation.
35. Linear (or NonLinear) Regression Indicators: many links on this post.
36. Automatic regression channel indicator is on this post. This is an automatic linear regression channel with an addition. The addition is if we want to see the last value of the channel before the new bar as the history or we do not want it.
AutoTrendChannel indicator is on this post. Slope angle information is showing on the lower right corner of the main chart.
Regression channel indicator is on this post. This is extended and enhanced indicator. The extending is that it does extrapolation too and it can calculate 3 different types channels. The enhancement is that it allows degrees of up to 19 and the code is completely rewritten.
Regression channel & days indicator is on this post. In regression channel, calculating mode refers to what prices will it use in calculation and what kind of a channel it will make.
37. FFS indicators are on this thread.
38. CrossedAlertsTrader: indicator is on this post.
40. Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index) and RSI & Momentum Color+Alarm: post with links.
41. Stochastic momentum with arrows is on this post.
42. open/high/low of the day/week/month: indicators on this post.
Highs - lows indicator is on this post. Here is a kind of generalized high-low indicator. Default parameters are set as 52 week high/low, but you can choose any time frame and any period for that.
43. New Pivots Set: indicators with daily, weekly and monthly new pivot. Link to Pack 2008
44. Projection v1 (TD DIFF) are on this page.
TD Sequential Setup indicator is on this post. It is from September 2011 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities , article �TD Sequential And Ermanometry For Intraday Traders� from Andrew Coles describes, among other, Thomas DeMark�s TD Sequential Setup usage.
45. Weekly trend indicator is on this post.
Trading the trend indicator is on this post. It is based on "Trading the Trend" by Andrew Abraham article in TASC. In the original conditions testing is done on closed bar exclusively, while in this version it allows to use current (still not closed bar) in testing. If one wants the original way, then the TestBar parameter should be set to 1, otherwise if set to 0 it will test current bar instead.
46. Converted TradeStation Zigzag: indicator with description here and here.
47. NonLagZigZag (v4) with new options: 2 Price Modes, Fibo for last section, Alert for changing of direction, Warning for new High or Low: this post.
NonLag ZigZag dasboard indicator is on this post. It is a non lag zig zag based indicator. In this indicator if the current peak is up, then it assumes that the trend is down and opposite.
ZigZag any price indicator is on this post. Here is the indicator that allows us to choose high and low price.
48. The indicator for HOPS and LOPS: indicator with the link for examplanation; next version of the indicator.
49. Chart Transposition Indicator: the thread.
50. (FPI) predictive price: the thread.
RK-Ichimoku-Cloud.v2 indicator is on this post. It is indicator with alert fixed.
RK-Heatmap-MAwAlerts-trend_arrows indicator is on this post.
RK-Heatmap-wNonlagwAlerts-trend_arrows indicator is on this post.
RK-PrCh_Signal-1 indicator is on this post.
- old indicator with the explanation are on this post.
- first new indicator LNX_Pivots is on this post. with explanation.
- second improved version is on this post.
- 3rd version is here.
- fixed 3.1 version is on this post.
- new 3.2 version is here.
52. Very advance PriceTrender_v3: page with explanation.
53. CCI_Woodies_Lnx: indicator with short explanation; and old and next versions are on this thread.
54. trend reversal: indicator as simple trading system with alert.
55. Filter over RSI: the thread.
56. Correct DMI indicator: the thread and next updated version is here.
57. Advanced TD REI for MT4 is on this post.
58. New PVT and VROC indicators.
59. Fixed CustomCandle indicator is here.
Custom candles - by numbers indicator is on this post. The candles in this indicator do not have anything with time. They are exclusively counting bars and when a certain number of bars is reached, new candle is started (here is a 20 bars candle example). All the parameters (NumebrOfBarsPerCandle, TimeOfAncoredBar, UpCandleColor, DownCandleColor, NeutralCandleColor and more) are adjustable in the indicator's input.
Next version of Custom candles - by numbers indicator is on this post: it turned out that the "by numbers" candle indicator can be easily adjusted to show any time frame (the "non existent" in metatrader too).
Custom candles - any time frame indicator is on this post. It can be used to have combined displays (like this example : there is daily and 4h boxes combined - two instances of the same indicator with time frames, colors and unique id set differently) It is a quick "chop-chop" of the custom candles any time frame to show only high and low instead of showing the wick too.
Custom candles - any time frame - separate indicator is on this post. It is MTF candles which are drawn in a separate window of the chart.
60. PPO_Lnx and MACD_Lnx: indicators old version, indicators new version, explanation is here and here. MACD new code it's here and new PPO is here
61. MAofRSI_v1, ChaikinVolty_v1: the thread.
62. ROC and a MA of that ROC on this post.
63. Bolt indicator to draw lines is here.
64. customBar2, DevStops, FiboPiviotChanel, KasePeakOscilator_v1, KI_signals_v2 and Trendi_v3 are on post #277 and post #278. Kase peak oscillator, KASE CD, Kase indicator and Kase indicator oscillator are on this public page. Fibonacci_Channel indicator: improved version and next version; ATR_Pivots_Lnx_v2 next historical version.
65. Investor RT CCI: indicator, formula and explanation.
66. Kijun-Sen-Smothed indicator is on this post.
67. MACD_LSMA_EMA indicator (uses LSMA in place of EMA and EMA for smoothing), MACD_DEMA (Standard MACD modified to use DEMA instead of EMA with EMA for smoothing) and DEMA_RLH2 (custom indicator used by MACD_DEMA) are on this post.
MACD_SMA_alerts_v3 indicator is on this post. Added a vertical line for every time a red or blue bar follows an orange bar. Some members are using this trend indicator for a scalping setup.
MACD_SMA_alerts_v4 indicator is on this post. It is improved MACD_SMA_alerts version #3.
MACD^RSI - arrows indicator is on this post: arrows added when the red line crosses with grey and blue line. Two types of arrows separately configurable : for macd crosses and rsi crosses. We can turn them separately on or off.
averages MACD - mtf & alerts indicator is on this post. It is a bit "extended" MACD. Basis of it is the averages indicator and depending on Method parameter it can make a "MACD" of :
0 -> simple moving average
1 -> exponential moving average
2 -> smoothed moving average
3 -> linear weighted moving average
4 -> linear regression value (LSMA)
5 -> triangular moving average
6 -> sine weighted moving average
7 -> volume weighted moving average
8 -> Hull moving average
9 -> NonLag moving average
Lines, alert and multiple time frame done too. Alerts configurable to alert on macd zero line cross or macd-signal line cross. Lines showing, colors and style configurable
Averages MACD - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. This is a MACD of averages with 16 types of averaging.
MACDSAR histo indicator is on this post. It is a sar of a macd made as histo.
MACDSAR histo 2 indicator is on this post. It is the second variation of a sar of a macd made as histo.
Adaptive Averages MACD - alerts & arrows indicator is on this post. This is another adaptive macd this version is using advanced kaufman ama as slow macd and a choice of the 16 different averages for the fast ma and macd signal.
MACD bars indicator is on this post. It is MACD indicator described here http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/eminis/how_to/articles/A-Simple-Day-Trading-Strategy-80849.cfm
MACD bars advanced indicator is on this post. In order to have the "macd bars of every average" made macd of averages. So now you can choose among 17 types of averages which kind of macd you want.
MACD bars advanced 2 indicator is on this post. This is the "MACD bars" with an addition of multi time frame and one more moving average type added: the Leader EMA.
hmacd T3 adaptive & bands_alerts+mtf indicator is on this post. its the same as adaptive t3 heiken but its using separate window and instead of using the regular ma's now using either a t3 macd or regular macd of the heiken high,low,open, and close. Added alerts, mtf, and the bands.
Normalized MACD of averages indicator is on this post. This is a normalized macd with our usual choice of averages that can be used for macd calculation and for result smoothing. By default this indicator is set to use Alexander MA for calculation and NonLag MA for result smoothing.
68. Yearly Pivot indicator is here.
69. Initial stop loss indicator is on this post.
70. Efficiency_v1 indicator: polarized, normalized and smoothed Efficiency Ratio by Perry J. Kaufman. Efficiency_v1.1 indicator: range of Efficiency was changed to -100...100.
71. HMA_v1: indicator with color mode and warning/alert. HMA_Russian_Color_v1: fixed indicator. HMA_v2 indicator with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.
72. RSICross_Signal_v1 and RSI_X2_alarm indicators are on this post; RSI Histogram indicator is on this post and second version on this post.
RK-Special RSI Arrows Alerts & MTF indicator is on this post. It is RSI indicators' cross with arrows, alerts incl email alert, MTF coded in interpolated way.
RK-ml-Trix - signals - trend buffer view indicator is on this post.
rsi 3 time frames & alerts indicator is on this post. It is very special multi timeframe indicator with the alerts created onto two groups: alerts when all are aligned over 50, and alerts when any of the rsi values crosses the LevelUp or LevelDown.
rsi - floating levels - advanced indicator is on this post. In this indicator a low lag smoothing, choice of RSI methods and multi time framing have been added. The rsi methods are (choosable by RsiMethod parameter) : 0 - "Classical" rsi; 1 - "Emphasized" rsi; 2 - Rsx ; 3 - "Ehlers rsi" and 4 - Cuttler rsi.
rsi - floating levels - advanced 2 indicator is in this post. This is an upgraded rsi floating levels indicator.
rsi - floating levels - advanced & divergence indicator is on this post.
rsi - floating levels - advanced & divergence 2 indicator is on this post. This is improved version which can draw 4 + the middle floating levels.
rsi - floating levels - on chart indicator is on this post.
73. KST (Know Sure Thing) by Martin Pring written by Igorad, Smoothed ROC as A Elder explain in Trading For a Living and Trend Tigger Factor by Linuxser are here.
74. T3 indicators with the following indicators:
- T3 new indicators are this page;
- with MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Momentum are on this post;
- with CCI (CCI original code made by FX Sniper), with CMO (Chande Momentum Oscillator made by Igorad), RSI (the other version), Demarker - see this post.
- T3_WPR_v1 and T3_RVI_v1 indicators are on this post.
- T3 clean + shift indicator is on this post.
- T3.Taotra + MTF indicator is on this post. This totally new version as fully re-coded way.
- T3 Taotra indicator and T3 Taotra - on chart indicator are on this post.
- T3 adaptive Taotra indicator and T3 adaptive Taotra - on chart indicator are on this post. Those indicators are improved adaprtive versions and have an extra option with which we can choose if we want adaptive or just a regular one.
- T3 bands and T3 deviation indicators are on this post. Now about the T3 deviation : even if at a first glance it resembles to standard deviation, the way it is calculated is different than the standard deviation and it is anything but a smoothed standard deviation (it was not made till now on metatrader because it needs 36 extra buffers to calculate it). T3 bands is a variation of Bollinger bands using T3 and T3 deviation.
- T3_trix_x3 indicator is on this post. Added a histogram as the difference between fast and slow trix. Improved version is on this post: It allows you to choose if T3 is adaptive for both T3 calculations used.
- T3 trix mtf indicator is on this post. Here is the T3 trix made multi time frame.
- Trix - signals indicator is on this post. It is MTF Trix signal indicator.
- T3 tma combination indicator is on this post. The indicator is showing the distance between Snake and T3 in pips (absolute value) in bar 1 and bar 2, and showing the difference in pips of the above values with a sign +/-. It will alerts when the distance exceeds asked value, bar for that alert can be chosen, bars for distances displayed can be chosen and we can choose if you want the information displayed at all or not.
- T3 tma combination histo indicator is on this post. It is histo version of T3 tma combination.
- T3 - normalized atr adaptive indicator is on this post.
- All trix indicator is on this post. this one has the possibility to be adaptive too and it is the default setting. Also, trix is somewhat similar to indicators like macd : values from different time frames are very different and that would cause lowest time frames to be shown almost as a line. Because of that they have to be "equalized" in order to make each time frame equally visible. "Equalization" changes the values, so if we are looking for original values the turn the "equalize" to false.
- Adaptive T3 RSI nrp indicator is on this post. Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp, it has alerts on color change, and using Mladen's adaptive with atr t3.
Adaptive T3 Rsi nrp_v1 indicator is on this post. It is fixed and imperoved Adaptive T3 RSI nrp.
- Adaptive T3 RSI histo indicator and Adaptive T3 RSI histo forEA indicator are on this post. It is histo version of Adaptive T3 RSI. Second indicator was made to be used in any EA. Very usefull for programmers and developers.
- Trix & linear regression indicator is on this post. Here is this version of trix with what Joe Luisi calls a "least-squares fit method" (linear regression value) in his article "Playing TRIX: The Triple Exponential Smoothing Oscillator".
- T3 steps indicator is on this post. This indicator is, with default parameters, showing all the "steps" to the final T3 value and how it is built up. In such form it reminds a bit of Guppy MMA which lead to a logical extension of what could it do : it is showing up to 8 generalized DEMA values (ShowLevel parameter used for that). It used original Tim Tillson calculation by default but if T3Original parameter is set to false, then Fulks/Matulich modification of T3 is applied to all the 8 level steps. By the way - Fulks / Matulich mod is faster than the original.
- T3 nrp_mtf indicator is on this post. Its mtf with multicolor, but if you prefer can change it to all gold like the 9 squared t3, but to explain the setting T3 Original = false equals the difference between the 2 shown in this picture both with t3 period = 9 and t3 hot or volume =1.00. If you set T3 Original = true, the 2 are equal.
- T3 rsi adaptive indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
75. T3 r-adaptive indicator is on this post. T3 is a good moving average but it has that "hot" parameter which is sometimes called a "volume factor" even though it does not have anything with volumes in calculation. And here is one experiment : in this one the "hot" parameter is not fixed (it is not a parameter any more) but instead r-squared is used for that purpose. So, now, instead of adapting the length of calculation,we are adapting the "hot" field and that way it is always trying to adapt itself to data changes - the "trendier" the data the higher the "hot" is (less speed) and opposite - if there is "no trend", it is faster in order to accommodate itself faster to imminent change, and still it is kept as smooth as it is possible.
76. T3 velocity 2 indicator is on this post. This is an advanced version of T3 velocity. In this one histogram on slope and zero cross has been added, it is made multi time frame and it has alerts for both slope and / or zero line crosses ability.
- T3 velocity 3 indicator is on this post. This is the T3 velocity with the addition of arrows. The same way as the alerts can be configure separately, arrows can be configured that way too. You can chose which arrow do you wish to see, their gaps and their colors so you can distinguish them on the chart easily.
T3 velocity extended indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
77. SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index) and RMI are on this post. New version of SMI is here and TMI indicator is here.
78. Laguerre RSI with Filter:
- some evaluation is here.
- indicator (and many other indicators: with many RSI indicators posted - SelfAdjustRSI_v1; KRSI (good indicator); #RSI-3TF; D_RSI,; DT-RSI-Sig; Dynamic Zone RSI; Fisher RSI Oscillator; F-RSI; Laguerre RSI; RSI trader v0.10; RSI (as a custom indicator); RSI-3TF; RSIFilter_v1; SMARSI_v1, v2 and v3; StepRSI_v2; StepRSI_v5.2; T3_RSI; TrendRSI_v1.) are here.
- DT-RSI-SIG_mtf+alerts indicator is on this post.
- simple alert EA for the Laguerre RSI signal with AbsoluteStrength as a filter is here.
- Laguerre RSI_v1 indicator with soubnd alert and email alert is here (elite section thread).
- Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter 1.01 indicator is on this post. These are Laguerre rsi with Laguerre filter. Improvement consists of a bit faster Laguerre filter.
Laguerre - filter 2 indicator is on this post. And to complete the Laguerre family improvements ...
Same thing done at Laguerre RSI done at Laguerre filter too. Added possibility to choose the speed - Speed is in 0-6 range.
79. Regression Analysis: MT4 indicators from Jan Arps tools.
80. Balance of Power indicator is on this page.
Balance of market power indicator is on this post. This indicator is based on Igor Livshin's article "Balance of Market Power". Calculation in the indicator is the same as Igor Livshin's calculation except for the last step : he uses a regular simple moving average to smooth the result into usable form, while we use something faster, with less lag an smoother.
Balance of market power nrp_alerts indicator is on this post. Added the multi coloring, alerts and arrows.
81. Coppock Curve indicator: original public thread.
82. John Ehlers indicators explained in his book Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures is on this page:
Fixed versions of those 5 indicators are on this post.
- LowPassFilter is on this post. Next version is on this post.
- BandPassIndicator is on this post.
- Non-Linear Kalman Filter is on this post.
- KalmanBands_v1 is on this post.
- Gaussian Filter is on this post. Gaussian filter indicator for Metatrader 5 is on this post.
- Adaptive Laguerre is on this post, Adaptive Laguerre in separated window is here and Adaptive Laguerre Color Mode with PctFilter and with Alert and warning mode: description is on this post and fixed indicator is here.
- Adaptive Laguerre Filter MTF version indicator is on this post.
- alf non lag bands mtf indicator is on this post. It is Nonlag adaptive Laguerre bands using same type std deviation as Bollinger bands.
Jurik Trend_mtf_alerts indicator is on this post. This was iTrend changed it using jurik and now with multitimeframe, alerts and arrows. Still using auto iTrend levels.
OS Gaussian SR Rate combined indicator os on this post. This indicator is combined from kuskus_starlightv2 and OS Gaussian SR Rate. Alerts added, so we can test it and see if it is giving us signals and crosses that we were expecting it to do. This indicator will not repaint and will not change the place where crosses appear, so that issues was solved too, it is just a matter if we find it useful.
OS Gaussian SR Rate Histo mtf 2 indicator is on this post. This is the histo version,with alerts on color change, which happen when the Gaussian crosses the levelP, which by default is set at .5, as the original.
StochRvi generic indicator is on this post. This is stochastic rvi generic, its using the non recalculating TMA for smoothing.
- Fixed alert for labtrend1_v2 indicator: this page and this post.
- LabTrend indicators: LabTrend elite section thread; LabTrend1_v4, LabTrend2_v2 and LabTrend3_v2 are on this post; template (labtrend_v12.tpl) is on this post; LabTrend1_v4.1 on this post
LabTrendZigZag_v1 indicator is on this post
LabTrendZigZag_v1.1 version is on this post (calculation of cycle periods and distance between turning points).
LabTrendZigZag_v1.2 version is on this post (very improved version).
- elite section labtrend thread is here.
LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 version with Fibo Levels is on this post.
LabTrend1a indicator, LabTrend2a indicator and LabTrend3a indicator are on this post. Added a Jurik MA cross in the Labtrend 2 and some other things like a lookback feature in Labtrend 3 so maybe it can be used it in future optimization in EA or even manually!
Labtrend 1-2-3-RSI indicator is on this post.
ZigZag levels and ZigZag levels separate indicators are on this post.
ZigZag_Channels swing indicator is on this post. This is improved ZigZag Channel indicator for draw trendline based on TTM. Alerts and colors are included.
PriceChannelZigZag_v2 is on this post.
PriceChannelZigZag_v3.2 is on this post.
TrendLabs indicator with alert is on this post. Alert for this indicator is used when the value is above or below -5 at the close of the bar and having the following settings:
- alertsOn = true;
- alertsOnCurrent = true;
- alertsMessage = true;
- alertsSound = true;
- alertsEmail = false;
- highlevel = 8;
- lowlevel = -8.
This indicator is complex indicator looking like a separated trading system itself using the following indicators: AddSignal_v1.1; TrendEnvelopes_v2; TrendStrength_v2; LabTrend1_v4; LabTrend2_v2; LabTrend3_v2; VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1; TrendRSI_v3; All_TrendEnvelopes_v3 and TurboTrendStrength (all indiators are available in elite setion of the forum).
VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator is on this post.
Volty Channel Stop on jurik indicator is on this post. This is Volty Channel Stop now using double smooth jurik or regular jurik your choice, visual mode is the same 1 for dots, 0 for lines. If you use either 2 (high) or 3 (low) as price then the indicator will use high and low jurik in its calculations, otherwise will use regular calculations. The alerts are on color trend change and now it MTF.
Volty Channel Stop on jurik - histo indicator is on this post. It is histo version of Jurik smoothed volty channel.
Parabolic wma envelopes mtf alerts indicator is on this post. This is Parabolic weighted moving average trend envelopes.
Parabolic_wma_envelopes_histo indicator is on this post. It is the histo version of this well-known elite section indicator.