OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Ozfx

I found your system in FF and I love it man good to spread the word here.

hi

wowww, didnt expect ozfx come to this forum .

im a member of ff too (newbie) & im glad that you can contribute your great system in this forum.

i've been following your thread & really like your system (lotsa pips & relly simple)

Thanks for sharing your system, OzFx. I will try it out.

A couple of questions: what is your broker's clock (the one under "Market Watch") with respect to GMT? What are the disadvantages of using other brokers as opposed to the one that you've recommended?

If you need help in writing an EA for this system, I can help. I am an MQL4 programmer and have help written some simple EAs for mp6140 and FXOperator in this forum.

Regards,

Azmel.

azmel:
Thanks for sharing your system, OzFx. I will try it out.

A couple of questions: what is your broker's clock (the one under "Market Watch") with respect to GMT? What are the disadvantages of using other brokers as opposed to the one that you've recommended?

If you need help in writing an EA for this system, I can help. I am an MQL4 programmer and have help written some simple EAs for mp6140 and FXOperator in this forum.

Regards,

Azmel.

Hi Azmel,

I think it is GMT+2. ODL pops a new daily candle at 7PM EST. What I found with other brokers was that signal may come in too late to enter or sometime too soon. ODL seems to have good balance.

EA would be nice...I think there are already some EAs floating around.

Cheers,

OzFx

ambleg:
wowww, didnt expect ozfx come to this forum .

im a member of ff too (newbie) & im glad that you can contribute your great system in this forum.

i've been following your thread & really like your system (lotsa pips & relly simple)

I think TSD is great forum and a lot of very dedicated people post here. Thats why I thought it is good idea share my system here.

Cheers,

OzFx

OzFx:
Hi Azmel,

I think it is GMT+2. ODL pops a new daily candle at 7PM EST. What I found with other brokers was that signal may come in too late to enter or sometime too soon. ODL seems to have good balance.

EA would be nice...I think there are already some EAs floating around.

Cheers,

OzFx

If you got a new daily candle at 7pm EST, then your broker's clock is GMT. I have an account with IBFX which is also GMT so I will have a go using this.

The problem is that I live in the UK which is also GMT so I have to get up from bed (or stay up all night) at 12am to check the new candle and indicator.

It's great that there is already an EA based on your system. Could you post it here?

Thanks

OzFx:
I think TSD is great forum and a lot of very dedicated people post here. Thats why I thought it is good idea share my system here.

Cheers,

OzFx

yeah, i thought the same too. ff & tsd, im really indebted to these great forums. becoz of them, i can do forex trading with my own trading system (although im still tested it)

for azmel, you can find ozfx ea in forexfactory. there's ea section in ozfx' signature.

cheers

hi

OzFx:

Cheers,

OzFx

Thanks Oz for sharing your system here ...hope everyone can post the performance after use it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Spread the word buddy. The system is good enough to be everywhere

Reason: