Trend Master H1 EA

Hi,

I want to invite all who interested to test it in real time. I'm sorry i dont have any forwardtest result yet cuz i've just done it. Please give any responds. Hope it would run just like backtest.

It's run on euro/usd H1 timeframe, i use interbankfx as default broker.

Regard

Harry

Files:

hi there harryhid

thanks for sharing the EA. I have tried it since you have post it and it did open a jpy trade yesterday and closed it with +30 pips. and currently it has an open one with the same currency.

yasir9757:
hi there harryhid thanks for sharing the EA. I have tried it since you have post it and it did open a jpy trade yesterday and closed it with +30 pips. and currently it has an open one with the same currency.

Thank's keep testing,..basicly the EA is trend follower and it's mostly will killed by news but with proportional SL and tight entry rule i hope it will reduce risk during news seasons.

Its been 10 hour since my last post. If anyone get wonder why the EA don't trade yet, heres the rule of entry conditions :

1. If

- Ma current > Ma current-1 and

- Ma current > Envelope upper band and

- Ma current < Envelope upper band + 5 Point (for the filter) and

- Stochastic < level 50

Then Order = SIGNAL FOR OPENBUY

2. If

- Ma current < Ma current-1 and

- Ma current < Envelope Lower band and

- Ma current > Envelope Lower band - 5 Point (for the filter) and

- Stochastic > level 50

Then Order = SIGNAL FOR OPENSELL

3. Set MaxSpread input appropriate to each pair. If the pair have 4pips spread then MaxSpread should be set = or >4

This options is for avoid the trade during widing spread on fast market as like interbankfx do. If maket become fast and spread goes wided, the EA would'nt take positions until spread back to normal.

And here's my 1 day trade result:

regard

Harry

Files:

I am also testing

I am also testing on the 4 majors and will post results

sf-ivx

sf-ivx:
I am also testing on the 4 majors and will post results sf-ivx

Is your opinion we should use the SL and TP settings at 30 or let the system close them when the trend signal ends? Or, is that one of the things to test?

Thanks,

Daily Statment

HoggZilla:
Is your opinion we should use the SL and TP settings at 30 or let the system close them when the trend signal ends? Or, is that one of the things to test? Thanks,

I am testing with the settings as is. See attached first results.

sf-ivx

Files:

Daily Results

I've added to the 4 majors the following pairs: AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURGBP, EURCHF and EURJPY. See attached results.

sf-ivx

Files:

sf-ivx:
I've added to the 4 majors the following pairs: AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURGBP, EURCHF and EURJPY. See attached results. sf-ivx

I tried to the 4 major too, and default set seem doesnt suitable for other currency than euro/usd. Btw i'm still lucky with euro/usd only. Please have a look...

Files:

Just started testing it last night on EUR/USD, so far only 1 trade for -30 pips. Does anyone else have results for longer period?

Statement enclosed for this week, 66% win ratio not bad but only lost 2 pips over all this week.

Reason: