EAs, part #6
Settings are default.
Timeframe and so on.
Settings. I attach EA to the GBPCHF only and it trades many pairs. EA. Thread in this elite section about this EA. And also read this section for more versions.
TSD v12 EA improved by mladen is on this post.
TSD v12.2 EA improved by mladen is on this post: added CloseOnFriday option, OneTradePerBar option and Automatic MM.
TSD v12.3 EA is on this post.
EAs, part #36
This scalper was created by Igorad based on his tick indicators. Trading on M1 timeframe by 10seconds ticks. Few templates were posted in elite section: for 100 - 200 dollars deposit, for4 1,000 - 2,000 deposit, and for 3,000 - 5,000 deposit.
Original thread is here.
EA and indicators are on this post.
It is improved version of the well-known TickScalper EA. For now - we can use martingale type of trading. To download EA, the settings and to read detailed instruction about how to install, how to use and so on - see this post of the thread. Traders can ue 5 kinds of the settings/input depends on the risk based on initial deposit size.
TickScalper_v3.44 news filter EA is on this post. Added TSD newsfilter to this EA we can choose whether to filter or not, or what impact news to filter along with currency pairs to filter.
'Open_new' function was added: if set to 1 - EA will trade as the previous 3.44 version; if set to 0 - the EA won't open any new trades except for new martingale positions. It is very usefull feature especialy for running the EA on more than 1 currency pair. Download from this post. Do not forget to download indicators from this post.
TickScalper EA Version #3.46.
It is new version of TickScalper EA with the following changes:
- NewsAvoiding feature (predefined Times);
- New Comments on the Chart informing you about: local time, trading sessions times, avoid news time.
You can now set 3 different spaces of time where the ea will not open NEW trades. This does NOT mean that any trades will be forced to close. Moreover, martingale positions will still be opened! The comment on the chart should tell you which times are avoided if you did it right.
EA is on this post.
Explanation of some parameters for TickScalper is on this post.
TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA is on this post. added the no hedge function, and added the time condition trade, no trade, comments, which you can use is DisplayComments = true. EA is using TickSmoother_v2.1 indicator and Mladen averages MACD indicator and going together with averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence indicator as kit tools.
TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA with default settings for moresafe and all the indicators are on this post.
TickScalper_v3.45 EA is on this post. This version is using EquityTrailing as account protection feature so it can be used with trading of many pairs using super safe settings.
TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA is on this post. Added a more extensive time filter, added the auto magic number function, along with a manual magic number function.
TickScalper_3.45.1_NC EA is on this post. Added Salvage mode but also in case market goes against us to do martingales until PercentEquityTrailing or worst case MaxOrders+1 MGSTEP STOP LOSS. Giving more chance to this ea to breakeven prior to STOP LOSS. So we go for TP or martingale profit until SalvageMartingaleStep -1.
TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA is on this post. This is an updated version, added another max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair. If you use EquityTrailing = true and UseMaxOrdersClose = false, then will be regular EquityTrailing.
TickScalper_v3.45.7a EA is on this post - it is improved/fixed version with Salvage feature. The setting (more safe settings) is on this post.
TickScalper_v3.45.7b EA is on this post. This is improved version to work on 4 digit broker.
EAs, part #23
Trailing stop EAs/scripts.
- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.
- tools for trailing stop: the thread with many links incl the tool to modify the orders by mouse.
- 'Close all'/'Open' scripts: the thread with many scripts/EAs.
- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.
- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.
- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.
- bband Trailing Stop Ea is on this post.
- Trail Strength_Trend Stop: trailing stop EA based on VoltyChannel or trend envelopes is here.
- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.
- BreakEvenExpert EAs: original thread with EAs/tools to move stop to break even.
- Spread and StopLoss indicator with alert is here.
- Profit EA is on this post. Managing all kinds of positions.
- close buys or sells is on this post. It will close orders if buys total or sells total profits (specified by parameters) is greater than 0 and when total for current charts symbol profit+swap exceeds the required amount it will close the orders needed to be closed. You can set to it close only buys or only sells (if you set any of the limits to 0 it will ignore that part, that way you can choose which part - or all, you want it to close when in profit).
EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):
1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.
2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.
3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.
- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.
- New 1.13 version is here.
- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).
- Updated 1.15 version is here: pending orders delete and alert options:
CloseMode: 0 - Close All orders(open and pending),1-close only open orders
AlertMode: Alert mode: 0-off,1-on
4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.
- Shinigami CloseAll EA v3 is on this post. It can only close orders, but does it either immediately or at desired broker time.
- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.
- EquityMangager V2: original thread. The other version is here.
- EquityWatch: EA to watch and manage the equity during other EA's trading.
- ShowLeverage script is here.
- MaxMargin2. This EA prints comments in the upper left corner of the chart: account balance, account equity, current margin, max margin, time and date of the last tick. Next version working with AccountEquityAnalyzer is on this post; script to delete all all Global Variables is on this post and important explanation about it is on this post.
- AccountEquityAnalyzer indicator is on ths post.
- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.
- tools to monitor spread and swap are here.
- Status Monitor: indicator to monitor leverage, swap, spead and more.
- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.
- spread monitor indicator is here.
- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.
- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.
- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.
- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.
- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.
- EA for buy/sell at specific price: original thread.
- EAs or Scripts to open pending orders are here.
- Close All Trades When Once Profit Taken EA is on this page.
- script able to read a statement is on this thread.
- Systems Dashboard: indicator to monitor open trades on many EAs in one metatrader.
- FunIndicator indicator is on this thread (monitor spread, swap etc for many pairs in one window).
- Tool to display closed order history is on this thread.
- spread indicator is on this post: simply showing the current pair's spread.
- Dual-Monitor tool: interesting solution (indicator) to monitor the trades using some tool creating refreshing html - This is an indicator which will create a self-refreshing HTML page that you can put up on your second monitor, or even your main, if you happen to be sitting far away. It has BIG, BOLD text and is visible from a nice distance away.
- On chart orders indicator is on this page. It is showing the orders on chart.
- Equity and Free Margin Manager is on this thread.
- various Trade Managing EAs are on this thread.
EAs, part #32
Cable Ambush EA:
- original thread is here;
- Ambush_Cable_v1 EA is on this post;
- Ambush_Euro_H1 EA is on this post;
- Ambush_Cable_II EA: the updated and fixed version is on this post.
- Ambush_III_GBP EA is on this post (latest version of the EA) and the settings for GBPUSD.
- Ambush_III_GBP EA settings/EA/pairs/timeframes for forward testing for GBPUSD and EURUSD: this post.
- Ambush_IV_GBP EA settings/EA/timeframes for forward testing, GBPUSD: this post.
- Ambush_V_CHF EA settings/EA/for forward testing, USDCHF, M30 timeframe: this post.
- Ambush_V: new version of the EA with the settings for GBPUSD is on this post.
Daily Cams EA:
- Cams_Daily_v1 EA is on his post;
- Cams_Bounce_II EA and Cams_Break_II EA are on this post;
- Cams_Bounce_II EA and Cams_Break_II EA updated to take a position of 3-lots and scale out 1-lot at the time at the profit target levels are on this page.
- Cams_IV_Bounce EA and Cams_IV_Break EA is on this post.
Nodama Trader EA is on this post. This is nodama trader using Noda as an indicator for normalized deviations with ma and atr . The ea uses partial exits and rifles through them very fast.
nodama trader2 EA is on this post. It is the second version of this EA using nocka_mama indicator.
nodama trader2_tf EA is on this post. This is nobama trader 2 with time filter, this type of time filter far as i know kinda one of a kind, was done by Mladen, and you can set it to cross days, for example this one is by default set to 22 your brokers time to start trading and to stop trading the next day at 4 your brokers time or to make it shorter to just trade the less volatile Asian market.
EAs, part #16: Terminator EA
- version 1 is here;
- version 2 is here.
- version 2.03 with settings is here.
- version 2.03 with GenerateMagicNumber function is here (settings are on the previous link).
- version 2.04 with stop loss value settings for the last orders: the idea for the improvement; EA.
- version 4 by project1972 is here.
- version 4 by niksan_go with Hedge and Firebird function is on this post.
- Terminator v2.03_absolutefilter2 is on this post and some explanation is here.
C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this page. It is completely new version of famous Terminator EA working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots; second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross. EA is having very advanced features such as Internal Auto Pair Settings, automatic GMT offset feature, advanced Money Management options, Drawdown Control Tool and Drawdown Reporting Tool and so on.
The settings for this EA: see this post.
Assorted Martingale EA is on this post. It is next generation of C. I. S. M.P-1 EA (improved Terminator EA) working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots (for manual trading - this post); second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross (for manual trading - use this post). For now - strategy 3 was added: it uses Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter (for manual trading - use this post).
Assorted Martingale 2c EA is on this post. This Assorted EA is using strategy as MTF HiLow Jurik Smooth channel by default: daily timeframe and M15 timeframe - the shorter timeframe can be changed by the user. Strategy # 5 uses the same but with fib pivots.
Digital Martingale EA is on this post. It is original version of Digital Martingale EA : this is the first of hopefully many different versions of Terminator EAs using Mladen's digital indicators plan on making martingale EA's and regular EA's using these indicators. The indicator is the same as Digital filters smooth -separate, but removed the MTF.
Description of the indicators used - this post.
Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.
T3Digital_Martingale EA is on this post. It is public version of Digital Martingale: this EA is using some of the indicators posted a couple weeks ago, with the exception of normalized t3 rbci. The rbci was optimized so it being used in this Ea as a long term trend watcher, but it seems to work equally as well in hourly timeframe. This Ea version is using Satl,Fatl,Stlm, and the before mentioned rbci all indicators you have the ability to change timeframes as desired.
Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA is on this post. This is the another Terminator type EA and it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols.
Absolute_Blau_Eco_Martin_gmt_fibs EA is on this post. This is an upgrade of the Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA with added another filter and auto gmt Fib filter. EA is havign 3 kinds of pre-coded settings: setting 1 is using daily gmt fibs with ergodic blau greater or less than zero, and a mtf absolute strength either bullish or bearish, setting2 same but using weekly gmt fibs instead, and setting 3 also the same except using monthly gmt fibs. Whatever strategy. you use the Ea will automatically show the fibs you are using for that strategy. The Ea will look for gmt fib buys between Support1 and support3 and gmt fib sells between resistance3 and resistance1. Settings 1 & 2 more risky than setting 3.
The settings (pre-set file) for this EA (M15 timeframe) is on this post. How to use pre-set file - read here.
VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale EA is on this post. This EA has 2 strategies first is called momentum deviation, which is basically an envelope breakout using T3 VHF as a filter. Second is using a VQ Smoothed with jurik. the EA should only take trades for instance, a buy if the multicolored is greater than the slower (by default it is a 200 period ma) and at the cross of the middle ma and the multicolored jurik ma's if the cross happens when both ma's are greater than the 200 ma. And the opposite for sells.
VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale_v1 EA is on this post. It is improved version of original VQ & Momentum Deviation Martingale EA. Do not forget to use indicators from previous post/link.
EAs, part #28
Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) with pdf instruction is here:
MoneyManagement EA is on this thread: it shows you market information and money management on the chart. MoneyManagement-v2.5 EA latest version is on this post.
Buy/sell EA: the thread about buy/sell tools.
VolExExpert EA. EA translated from easyLanguage in MT4: original thread.
Bliksem EA: original thread.
TrendEnvelopeExpert EAs with many versions are here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators:
- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.
- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.
- Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert_v2.1 EA is on this post. The Ea pretty much an upgrade from the original Trend Strength Ea has auto magic and some extra time filters added, with upgraded indicators as well.
EAs, part #30
10points 3 EA:
- original thread with many versions tested is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results);
- 10p3v0.02: slightly modified last version concerning the risk value (EA, explanation of the settings changes).
- 10p3v0.03 is here; version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- forward testing 10p3v0.03: my settings with 10p3v0.03 for this 9 pairs.
- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 9 pairs): this post.
- 10p3v0.031 EA: 0.031 version with added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.
- 10p3v0.032 EA: 0.032 is same as 10p3v0.031 but the ECNbroker field to this EA so we can use it with any metatrader broker.
- 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- backtesting results for 10p3v0.04 EA version with the settings inside the attachments: this page.
- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page. Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA. The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA (download from this post with the explanation) - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.
- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.
- Good explanation from the author of those versions (davidke20) is on this post.
10p3v1.00 EA series:
- 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread; pipstep and stochastic were added. Explanation of the settings is on this page. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
Differencies between 10p3v EAs version: starting from this page till this one.
10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
10x3cBUY and 10x3cSELL EAs for hedge are on this post with preferable settings here.
Multiple10Points-X2 EA: original thread; EA with fibo filter, trend filter, very extended advanced settings, using WPR, Demarker, TurboJRSX, Stochastic and RSI indicators. Based on the concept of 10Points EA.
VQ_ i_Regr Ea is on this post. This version of 10point3 EA (VQ_ i_Regr Ea by new name) of is using i-Regr_2 indicator and VQ-nrp indicator for sell/buy signal. Some preliminary settings is on this post. Fixed version namely 10 point3_ iRegr_Ea is on this post.
10points_3_Smi1a EA is on this post. This EA can work with any broker: this version added auto extra digit calculation, and redid all the indicators. EA is using Ehlers Center of Gravity indicator, SMI indicator, T3 VHF indicator and OsMa instead of MACD.
10points_3_Smi_1 EA is on this post. It is fixed and improved version.
10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe is on this post.
10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.
10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.
10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.
10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post.
10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.
VQ_35 EA is on this post. It is the next generation of 10points EA doing cost averaging.
VQ_35_v1 EA is on this post. This is fixed/improved version of VQ_35 EA.
EAs, part #9
EA with settings.
- some links toIchimoku EAs are here.
Ichimoku5_2 EA is on this post. The Ea was calling Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen cross with a 34 period moving average. EA is compatible with 5 digit brokers automatically, added money management and ECN broker capability.
Ichimoku5_3 EA is on this post. this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.
Ichimoku5_3.1 EA is on this post. This version is using a little different time filter, if you want to use the time filter just enter the times you want to trade in hours and minutes.
Ichimoku5_3.2 EA is on this post.
Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea is on this post. This EA was coded according to NRTR Ichimoku method described and traded.
- The method was described on the following posts:
post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.
- This first version is on post 5491. The settings is on this post.
- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.
- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1.1 EA is on this post. Added the regular rsi strategy its still controlled by the same rsi indicator, its just another filter, so where it says regular rsi its meaning if rsi is overbought and possibly leaving overbought then sell, if the rsi is oversold and possibly leaving oversold then buy. One version of settings for M1 timeframe for this version is on this post.
- FiboPivotandRSI. EA with settings. Timeframe.
- Masa9390_PIVOT EA: threadwith EA; original idea thread.
- FrBestExp02_7_maloma_mod: the thread with EA.
I am looking for a trade management + martingale EA. It should pick up the trade I opened manually, then open new positions if the market goes against it. It should be able to handle stop losses and modify take profit settings when new positions open.
Does anybody know such an EA somewhere in the forum?
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.01 06:58
Everything starts with the Activation in the Market. When you buy a
product you do not actually get the product itself but the right to use
it an unlimited number of times, but on a limited number of computers.
This parameter is set for each paid product individually and it is
disabled for free products.
After one activation you can use the product on a computer without
any restrictions. You will not be able to download the copy of the
product on another computer. If you installed the file manually, you
will not open it either. Number of activations can be found on the page
with a detailed description of the product in the column with its
specifications (described above).
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.