BF Scalper PRO product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/34455
BF Scalper PRO is the professional version of my very popular free EA - BF Scalper EA. I have implemented a lot of new additional features and systems in this PRO version in order to improve its overall performance. The improved exit logic reduces the drawdown and increases the efficiency of the system. In addition, the new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm /as an option/ works excellent adapting the Stop Loss levels to the current market volatility, decreasing the drawdown and increasing the Profit Factor of the system. In order to prove that the system is profitable under real market condition, I’ve performed 99.9% quality, real tick data, REAL SPREAD backtest, which are promising.
BF Scalper PRO Features:
- Strong, pure and simple trading logic
- Reasonable TP and SL levels - plus new ATR based algorithm
- Low drawdown
- Solid 18-year backtest performance
- Multiple currency pairs support
- Advanced News Filter
- Volatility filter
- New, improved, highly effective exit logic
- Email and Push Notification system
- Friday Exit System
Recommended timeframe: M15
Recommended backtest method: M15 by every tick
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
The default settings are for GBPUSD. I have prepared set files for other supported pairs too. Please scroll down to the bottom of the post. You will find all available .set files.
Please, make sure that you have loaded the .set files for each individual currency pair!
IMPORTANT: Please, pay attention to the parameters MondayTradingHours, TuesdayTradingHours, WednesdayTradingHours, ThursdayTradingHours and FridayTradingHours! In order to get proper results, you have to set them correctly according to your broker GMT Offset. Read carefully the parameters explanation below!
Please, bear in mind that the performance of this kind of trading is highly limited by the brokers conditions - do not even think to try it on random brokers, or micro accounts - only on well-known ECN brokers with tight spreads.
BF Scalper PRO comes with Money Management System. You can set a risk in percents and the robot will automatically calculate the lots according the risk and your account free margin.
Advanced News Filter
BF Scalper PRO is equipped with Advanced News Filter. Thanks to this filter you can avoid trading during most important news and events. The news filter can increase the profit factor of the system and reduce the drawdown. It is disabled by default and you can configure it precisely.
Configure MT4 terminal to allow WEB Requests to the following url: http://www.fxautomater.com You can find it in: MT4 terminal -> Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequests for listed URL (check the image below):
This is very important! This is the only way the News Filter to work properly. The information for the coming News and Events is on my website and you have to give a permission to the MT4 terminal to allow connections to my website.
Advanced Time Management System
With the Time Management System you can precisely configure the robot to trade only during specific hours. You can also configure the robot to trade or not on individual week days. This is a very powerful option which will let you avoid the most dangerous periods and to trade the best periods when the robot show best results.
Friday Exit System
We all know that sometimes it could be risky to trade on Friday because the trades may remain during the weekend and may be closed on big loss due to Monday gaps. BF Scalper PRO has a Friday Exit system and you can configure the robot to close all trades on Friday evening at a desired time and to stop trading after this time.
E-mail and Push Notification System
BF Scalper PRO will inform you about all actions performed in your account. It easy to set-up your terminal to receive these notifications. BF Scalper PRO can send email and push notifications to your mobile phone and inform you about its trades. By default these options are disabled. Please read below BF Scalper PRO Settings to learn how to enable Email and Push notifications.
Dynamic Stop Loss
BF Scalper PRO comes with a new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm /as an option/ works excellent adapting the Stop Loss levels to the current market volatility, decreasing the drawdown and increasing the Profit Factor of the system.
BF Scalper PRO Settings
==== Risk Management ====
- FixedLots - fixed trading volume (works if AutoMM=0).
- AutoMM - values greater than 0 (zero) activate automatic ММ (traded volume as a percentage of free margin).
==== General Settings ====
- Magic - magic number - it is extremely important to keep this different for all robots.
- EA_Coment - text which will be added as a comment to each trade opened by BF Scalper PRO.
- MaxSpread - maximal allowed spread for position opening.
- Slippage - maximal allowed slippage for position opening.
- TicksTrade - if false, the logic will be executed at the beginning of M1 bar, otherwise it will calculate and trade on a new price tick.
- StealthMode - true/false - conceal stop loss and take profit levels in program logic making them invisible to brokers. If you use this mode, the stop loss and take profit orders are not located in the trading server.
- EmergencyStopDist - second level of protection, when StealthMode is used. At values greater than zero, it activates a second level of true (Emergency) StopLoss on a greater distance than the virtual hidden StopLoss is located. In such case, the value of the new emergency StopLoss will be the sum of the EmergencyStopDist value plus the value of the hidden StopLoss.
- StopLoss - stop loss value in standard 4 digit pips - reasonable value range 30-100, opt. step 5.
- TakeProfit - take profit value in standard 4 digit pips, opt. step 1.
- BandPeriod - Bollinger Bands period - reasonable value range 5-20, opt. step 1.
- MaxBreakEntry - the maximum allowed breakout.
- BandBreakEntry - breakout in 4-digit pips of the BB line to initiate an opposite trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range 0-5, opt. step 1.
- BandBreakExit - breakout in 4-digit pips of the opposite BB line to initiate closing of the existing trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range (-5) to 5, opt. step 1.
- ATR_TF_FL - timeframe in minutes of the ATR indicator, used to prevent trading in too high volatility
- ATR_Per_FL - period of the ATR indicator
- MaxATR_FL - maximum value of the ATR indicator
- ExitProfitOnReverse - profit in pips on which the position will be close if reversal bar is formed - reasonable value range 5 to 15, opt. step 1.
- Reverse_Bar_TF - the timeframe of the reversal bar – M1 or M5.
- UseTrendFilter - change this to "true" if you want to trade only in the direction of the trend defined by the two MAs below. If you use the trend filter for Asian session scalping you will get higher profit factor, but less trades. Generally, you do not need trend filter for Asian session scalping, but if you want extra safety it will help.
- MA_Fast_Period - fast moving average period - reasonable value range 1-20, opt. step 1.
- MA_Slow_Period - slow moving average period - reasonable value range 20-120, opt. step 5.
- MA_Trend_TF - timeframe of both MAs.
- Trend_Impulse - relative strength of the market impulse - reasonable value range 0-60 opt. step 5.
==== Dynamic SL & TP ====
- Use_ATR_Profit - activates the ATR based exit profit algorithm. If it is “true” it will be used instead the ExitProfitOnReverse value.
- ATR_Profit_Factor - the ATR value multiplier for calculating the new ExitProfitOnReverse value.
- Use_ATR_Stop - activates the ATR based Stop Loss algorithm.
- ATR_SL_Factor - the ATR value multiplier for calculating the Stop Loss value.
- ATR_TF_SL - the timeframe on which the ATR indicator is calculated – default 1440 (D1).
- ATR_Per_SL - the period of the ATR indicator – default 1.
==== Time Management System ====
- AllowedHour_ForBacktest - this parameter is only for backtesting! It helps optimizing the Time Management system. Here is how you can use it. During the optimization set start value 0, end value 23 and the step 1. You can optimize only one day per optimization. For example you want to optimize the trading hours for Monday, you have to disable other days bay settings TuesdayTrading=false ... to ... FridayTrading=false. At the end of the optimization the tester will show you the best hours for trading on Monday. You can add these best hours in the parameter MondayTradingHours separated by comma, for example: 1,4,6.
- MondayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Monday
- MondayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: MondayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- TuesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Tuesday
- TuesdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: TuesdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- WednesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Wednesday
- WednesdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: WednesdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- ThursdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Thursday
- ThursdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: ThursdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- FridayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Friday
- FridayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: FridayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- SaturdayTrading and SundayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading during Saturday and Sunday respectively. Due to big GMT offset, some brokers trade during weekends and for that reason we added these parameters as well.
==== Wednesday Swap Filter ====
- WednesdaySwapFilter - true/false - The Wednesday swap filter cancels all trades in Wednesday evening in the direction of the negative swap, if the swap is worse than MaxNegSwapPips parameter.
- MaxNegSwapPips - minus 0.5 pips seems reasonable threshold
==== Rollover Time & Spread Filter ====
- RolloverTimeFilter - true/false - switches on/off the rollover time filter
- MinutesBefore - minute time interval before midnight in which all trading operations will be canceled
- MinutesAfter - minute time interval after midnight in which all trading operations will be canceled
- x_MaxSpreadFilter - switches on/off the rollover additional spread filter
- x_MaxSpread - multiplies the initial MaxSpread, which will be allowed in general, before canceling all trading operations. As example if the MaxSpread is 6 and x_MaxSpread is 2, all trading operations will be canceled if the spread exceeds 6x2=12 pips.
==== Notifications ====
- EMAIL_Notification - true/false - enable/disable email notifications.
- PUSH_Notification - true/false – enable/disable push notifications to mobile phones
===== GMT Settings ====
- GMT_Offset - winter GMT offset of your broker.
- Calculate_DST - true/false - Set TRUE if the broker shifts the GMT offset with +1 in Summer. Set FALSE if broker use same GMT offset whole year.
==== News Filter Settings ====
The News Filter function is disabled by default. It is your personal choice whether, or not to activate this function. The News Filter function can increase the profit factor of the system and reduce the drawdown, but also can reduce the number of the trades and the total profit.
- Avoid_News - true/false – use or not the News Filter.
- Include_Medium_News - true/false – include, or not the medium impact news. The high impact news are included by default.
- Filter_NFP_FOMC_ONLY - true/false - when true the news filter will stop trading only during NFP and FOMC news.
- Wait_Before_News - the amount of minutes, before the news release, when the trading will be disabled.
- Wait_After_News - the amount of minutes, after the news release, when the trading will be enabled.
You can find it in: MT4 terminal -> Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequests for listed URL (check the image below):
==== Friday Exit ====
- FridayExit - true/false - if you wish to close all trades on Friday, you should use FridayExit=true.
- ExitHourFr - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday.
- LastTradeHour - the robot can trade until the end of this hour on Friday (including this hour).
If you decide to use the "FridayExit" option you should set LastTradeHour and ExitHourFr several hours before the market closing of your broker on Friday.
BF Scalper PRO Backtest Results
How to backtest BF Scalper PRO
If you wish to back-test BF Scalper PRO, first you should download history from the MetaTrader history center: click Tools -> History Center, or press the "F2" key of the keyboard. In the list, find the currency pair that you wish to back-test and double click to expand it. Click "1 Minute (M1)" and then click "Download". When the download process is finished, double click on "5 Minutes (M5)” and "15 Minutes (M15)" to convert the M1 data (repeat this for the rest of the time frames). Close the "History Center" window. Restart the MT4 terminal in any case. Check the below image!
To open the "Strategy Tester" window click the "Strategy Tester" button of the MetaTrader menu, or press "Ctrl+R" on the keyboard. In the "Strategy Tester" window chose BF Scalper PRO, chose one of the supported currency pairs, chose M15 timeframe, chose the method "Every tick ...", as shown below. Click "Start" to start the back-test.
The back-test by "Every tick" is the most precise, but it is very slow. If you wish to save time you can run the back-test on M1 timeframe by "Open price only ..." method and this will be correct too.
If you like my product, please write a review! I will be very grateful!
If you want to be notified of my new products, please add me as a friend! I regularly publish new forex robots!