Exp GOOD SANTA
GOOD SANTA is an automated trading scalping system. All operations are automated. Minimum settings. Maximum capacity.
You do not need to reflect on the eternal question of how to set up an Expert Advisor. Run the EA on an account, and it will do the rest.
The Expert Advisor automatically adjusts to a selected currency pair.
In external variables, you can choose the lot or set auto-lot, as well as the trading level: EASY - MEDIUM - HARD.
The complete instructions are provided in our blog.
Version of advisor GOOD SANTA for MetaTrader 5 terminal
New system with automatic smart Martingale CrazySaw
This Expert Advisor is based on TickSniper. It has only basic parameters available. Parameters for fine tuning are built into the code and not available for editing. If you want to adjust all the settings, please purchase TickSniper. It has all the parameters available for editing.
- EASY — fewer trades, less drawdown, more accurate entry.
- MEDIUM — optimal combination of entry accuracy and the number of trades.
- HARD — many trades, risky drawdown, less accurate entry.
- SlowquotesBroker — trade mode for brokers who provide a very slow rate of quotes (if the EA does not trade in the above 3 modes).
- CRAZY — trade mode with a large number of trades.
- Trading strategy — scalping with averaging elements, stop loss and trailing stop.
- The number of trades per month — depending in your broker's quoting speed: from 10 to 10000.
- Recommended conditions — floating spread.
- Recommended deposit — minimal deposit per 0.01 lots is 100 USD, recommended — 1 000 USD.
- Recommended currency pairs — any.
- TF — does not matter.
- Before you buy this EA, please download the demo version of the EA and run it on a demo or live account with the USDJPY currency pair. Check the system performance on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- A commission can eat up the whole profit. Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. So, tester and real trading results may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results may be different at different brokers.
- The EA uses averaging and stop loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- The recommended deposit is $100 and higher, the minimum lot is 0.01. While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is risky, so please, make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
- Today's profits do not guarantee future ones. Forex is unpredictable.
- While suffering a loss today, you may make a profit later.
- LevelTrade - trading mode.
- Include_Commission_Swap - automatic calculation of commission and negative swap when used in the breakeven, trailing stop, averaging functions.
- PercentDDMAX - disable new signals when the total account drawdown is exceeded.
- Lots - fixed lot.
- TakeProfitTickSpread - take profit of a deal/total deal in spreads.
- StoplossTickSpread - stop loss of each separate deal in spreads.
- DistanceAverageSpread - distance to average in spreads.
- MaxOrdersOpen - number of averaging deals.
- TrailingStopaTickSpread - trailing stop distance for a deal\total deal.
- Averaging_LotsMartin - lot multiplier for each subsequent averaging deal.
- Fixed the error of obtaining the average spread when opening a new bar on some currency pairs (when Ask and Bid = 0).
- Additional languages added to the panel: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Chinese, Japanese;
The translation was made using the GOOGLE Translator + MQL + Terminal site!
If you find an error in your language, please report it in messages. Thank!
- Increase the speed of the panel;
- Updating data on the block "Profit by Date" works 1 time in 5 minutes to save computer resources;
- Fixed "duplication" of lines in the help and greeting;
- Automatic closing of the panel 3 hours after the last use to save computer resources;
- Automatic closing of the panel on the VPS from METAQUOTES to save resources MQL VPS;
- Added the ability to Collapse / Expand the panel when you double-click on the window title (Analog Windows);
- By default, we collapsed the Extra Buttons block;
- Добавлен блок управления и контроля скорости работы котировок и скорости тестирования.
- Добавлен блок вывода таблицы открытых сделок и позиций.
Update panel EAPAPDPRO v21:
-Added information about the ban on trade for various reasons.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
EA works on the movement of currency pair quotes.
An important parameter of the system is the spread.
A zero spread is prohibited for the program.
In this version, the adviser brings the average spread to 1 if the spread on the server is 0.
This allows you to avoid erroneous opening positions with an average value of 0!
Fixed the issue with breakeven during simultaneous management of series of BUY and SELL positions.
Added the number of points till the next averaging. Indicated in brackets from the last opening price.
To the Aver Price information output block:
Added the amount of commission and swap in points.
The CloseByMa function has been divided into 3 types of closing:
False=0 - the EA does not close positions when the MA direction changes.
OnlySignal=1 - when the MA direction changes, the EA closes only when one main signal position is open. There should be no averaging positions open.
SignalAverage=2 - when the MA direction changes, the EA closes all positions, including averaging positions.
Use the original calculation of commission and swap when enabling the functions: Breakeven, Trailing Stop, Averaging.
The original commission calculation is based on the formula for calculating the value of 1 point from the open positions on a given symbol and magic number. Negative swap and commission are taken into account during calculations. The function returns the value of the negative swap and commission in points, and considers this when working with breakeven and trailing stop.
Note: if your broker has a floating spread, commission is calculated and set during the operation of the breakeven and trailing stop functions, but the spread may increase, leading to additional loss points. This is not a calculation error!
Also, note that when a swap occurs, the EA recalculates the breakeven line and sets new stop loss levels is the server allows it (restriction on the minimum Stop Level of your broker). If the server does not allow setting breakeven and returns the minimum stop level error, the EA will be unable to modify the position and additional loss points may be received.
In order to avoid losses when using accounts with commission and when receiving a negative swap, it is recommended to increase the distance of the breakeven or trailing stop.
The breakeven level (LevelWLoss/LevelWLossMANUAL) can be calculated manually, taking the commission into account.
For example: commission for opening and closing position = 2 USD (EURUSD) per 1 lot. So, in order to cover the loss on the commission, it is necessary to set LevelWLossMANUAL = 2 (points) + 1 (confirming) = 3 points.
Thus, the EA sets breakeven to +3 points, which in turn will cover the loss on the commission.
- Added a special mode to the breakeven function through the LevelWLossMANUAL parameter
When LevelWLossMANUAL = 0, the breakeven point is calculated based on the current spread. This allows making the breakeven level dynamic and closing with the minimum profit of 1 spread. If the position's profit increases, trailing stop comes into play.
(This mode worked in previous versions of the expert)
If LevelWLossMANUAL = 1, the EA will set breakeven to 1 point!
- The code of the EA has been optimized to receive a large number of signals;
- Increased the EA operation speed;
- Updated work with a small spread;
- Updated the operation of averaging;
- Updated the commission calculation algorithm;
- Updated the average spread calculation algorithm;
- Updated the operation by bars, now the EA is able to perform multiple deals if a signal is repeated on 1 bar.
- Added the SecondsToRefresh parameter to the EAPADPRO block - refresh rate of the information on the chart (default is 10 seconds). This is done to reduce the CPU load.
- Added the Set_StopLoss_to_the_next_profitable_position_level option. When enabled, this option monitors the open positions and transfers the stop loss to the next profitable levels. If the EA opens a BUY order, but the price moves against the position, 3 averaging positions are opened at the lower levels. Then, the price moves in the direction, but does not yet touch the middle line to activate the trailing stop. And if the price passes the opening level of lower position 2, the new option activates transferring the stop loss of the lowest position to the breakeven level. And if the price passes the level of the lower position 3, then the stop loss of the first position will be equal to the opening level of the position 2. And the stop loss of the position 2 = opening price of this position, and so on. If the price touches and goes down, the 2 positions will achieve breakeven and profit. Then the EA opens the averaging positions according to the algorithm again. But 2 profitable deals will be fixed.
- Added the automatic spread level function. On accounts with commission, the EA may set too small levels due to the small spread. At the same time, the "Low" message will be displayed in the EAPADPRO dashboard. This function protects from using the EA on a small spread and allows to neutralize the difference between "normal trading" and trading on the accounts with the "small spread"
- Added support for the deposit currencies for the Autolot function, which are different from EUR USD RUB
- Added the RiskRate parameter - the exchange rate of your currency against the USD. The default RiskRate = 0 means that the EA will attempt to find the correct exchange rate in the "Market Watch". For the autolot to work adequately with all currency pair, it is necessary to "Show all" currency pairs in the "Market Watch".
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread. Changed the default value of the TimeToCheckAverageSpread parameter to 20000 (20 seconds) for determining the average spread
Note: During the first TimeToCheckAverageSpread/1000 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Modified the TrailingStep parameter. If TrailingStep =0, the TrailingStep = TrailingStop.
This means that the trailing stop modification step will be equal to the trailing stop level in spreads.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: http://www.expforex.com/publ....1-0-153
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
The spread of some brokers may decrease to 0, which leads to incorrect calculation of averaging.
If the spread decreases to 0 during trading - the EA waits for the spread to increase.
Selected during the calculation from th autolot on the chart
Added FontSize parameter - font size of the text on the chart
Fixed the modification of take profit for buy positions during averaging, if the New take profit is less than the previous one. - Only for the settings without the trailing of the total profit.
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum allowed spread
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum allowed spread
Modified the algorithm for trailing a series of positions:
In case of a floating spread, distance of a trailing stop is checked before modification and a stop loss is set only if the future stop loss price is more beneficial than the average price of a position series.
PercentDDMAX - disable new signals when the total account drawdown is exceeded.
For information on the Experts panel added Min\Recommended line:
It shows the minimum and recommended deposits for the trading robot on the current currency pair.
The minimum deposit is calculated using the formula - Fixed lot, the number of averages, the size of stop loss, and the average monthly movement of the currency pair.
This is the minimum deposit that is necessary for the EA on this pair to stop out.
Recommended deposit - this is a deposit, which is necessary for the EA to withstand the drawdown in case of a stop loss.
These calculations are approximate, and are totally dependent on the current currency pairs, stop loss, lot, and leverage.
Always replenish the deposit slightly more than recommended by our calculations.
On the information panel, added a string Tick In TimeOpen - average number of ticks in TimeOpen measurement units;
On the information panel, added a line Point In TimeOpen - average number of points TimeOpen measurement units;
On the information panel, added a line Point In mc - total number of points for elapsed time.
DistanceAverageSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
TrailingStopaTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for setting the Trailing Stop. Once the position profit becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopaTickSpred (in points), the system starts trailing the stop loss. The Take Profit will in this case be set to zero.
LotsMartin - increase the volume of the next additional trade according to the Martingale principle.
MaxOrders - number of averaging deals.
StoplossTickSpred - Stop Loss of deal in spreads.
TrailingStopUSE - enable trailing stop of positions
SpreadToNotTrade - maximum spread for trading. If the current spread exceeds this value, the EA will skip signals.
Virtual breakeven is added. It is enabled automatically when the zero line is crossed.
Positions are opened by a signal (Medium) without averaging.
Stop loss is set at the minimum possible distance. After a position becomes profitable, a trailing stop starts working at the minimum distance from the price.
If open 5 positions at the same time, closing one of them by stop loss does not open a new position.
Maximum series of losing trades = 5.
The test version for accounts with comission.
- only Buy
- only Sell
- Buy and Sell
If your account does not receive quotes for quite a long time, enable the SlowquotesBroker mode.