All moving average type crossover with vol filter
Our Moving Average Crossover EA offers a unique and complete 100% automated trading solution with over 34 different types of Moving Average calculations to choose from! Yes, that right 34! See the list at the bottom of the description!
So many great features!
Position Sizing & Money Management
- Position sizes are either fixed or calculated dynamically based on percentage of Capital available divided by pip count or ATR multiplier.
Stop Loss, Target Profit, Trailing Stop & Partial Position Closing
- Stop Loss, Trailing Stop & Targets are based on either pip count or ATR multiplier
- Partial position closing available. Also based on pip count or ATR multiplier
- Ability to setup desire time of the day to Enter and also separately to Manage trades based on Hours & Minutes.
Trade management consist of monitoring partial closings, targets, moving trailing stops, etc
- As mention above, traders have 34 different Moving Average calculations to choose from for main entry signal.
- It also features a Multi Frame Trend Filter. Ideally for traders who want to trade in lower timeframes but respecting the trend of higher Time Frames. The filter allows traders to specify Price above or below a certain period moving average in higher time frame as rule to enter Longs or Shorts in lower time frames
- It also offers a Volume filter to help eliminate false signals as it looks for Volume to be above a certain level of the average in order to ensure sufficient Fuel to enter trades.
- Lastly it also offers a unique and perhaps not well known filter based on Standard Deviation. It enters trades ONLY when the Standard Deviation is increasing, a sign of increased momentum.
- Trades can also be exited with indicator rules. Such as: Opposite Moving Average Crossover and/or Daily Trend Filter or a Decline in Volume
- We highly recommend using the Optimization feature from Strategy Tester on MT5 to fine tune the strategy to the particular instrument of your choice. We recommend testing both Fast and Slow Moving Average Periods as well as Type of Moving Average Used. Also testing in different Time Frames as the strategy can sometimes work better on lower time frames and other times in higher time frames, depending on the instrument chosen to trade.
Moving Average Types Available
Simple Moving Average
Exponential Moving Average
Wilder Exponential Moving Average
Linear Weighted Moving Average
Sine Weighted Moving Average
Triangular Moving Average
Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line)
Smoothed Moving Average
Hull Moving Average by A.Hull
Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average
Double Exponential Moving Average by P.Mulloy
T3 by T.Tillson (original version)
Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers
Regularized EMA by C.Satchwell
Integral of Linear Regression Slope
Combination of LSMA and ILRS
Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers
Volume Weighted Moving Average
Arnaud Legoux Moving Average
Triple Exponential Moving Average by P.Mulloy
T3 by T.Tillson (correct version)
Laguerre filter by J.Ehlers
Two-pole modified Butterworth filter by J.Ehlers
Three-pole modified Butterworth filter by J.Ehlers
SuperSmoother by J.Ehlers
Simple Decycler by J.Ehlers
Exponential Weighted Moving Average
Double Smoothed EMA
Triple Smoothed EMA
Volume-weighted Exponential Moving Average(V-EMA)