Wave Hunter uses pending orders for trading. It is a scalping strategy for trading breakthroughs. The EA is based on a breakthrough of a channel formed on a specified interval.
Wave Hunter uses trailing and breakeven after reaching a few points of profit, thus cutting a possible loss.
Wave Hunter always has a fixed stop loss. At the same time, the take profit is unlimited, deals are closed based on a different principle.
"Trading strategy of the Expert Advisor is the use of the regularity in the price movement, which occurs when price extremums are broken".
The latest trading history is displayed on the screen in a convenient form. Spread, Balance, Number of deals and time elapsed since the last closed deal, as well as its result in $.
Standard optimized settings have been obtained as a result of testing with 99% modeling quality.
Option to close all positions and orders on Friday at the specified time.
Operational support from the developer.
- LotSize – traded lot if SmartLot is disabled.
- StopLoss – loss in points, at which a deal is closed.
- TrailingStop - distance between the deal opening price and the current price, once exceeded the deal trailing starts
- TrailingStep - minimum distance to modify the stop loss (step) relative to the current value of the stop loss.
- BarsBehind – amount of past bars for setting pending orders.
- Distance – minimum distance between the price and the range distance, at which a pending order is placed.
- CommentStats – show (true)/hide (false) statistics (faster backtesting when set to false).
- SmartLot – automated selection of a lot for trading.
- SmartLotSize – the higher the value, the higher the SmartLot parameter (and the higher the risk, recommended to set to 10-30).
- CloseAtFriday – close positions and delete pending orders belonging to Wave Hunter on Friday. Positions and deals opened manually or by other experts are not affected.
- TimeBegin – server time on Friday for closing positions and deleting pending orders.
- TimeEnd – the time, till which opening new orders on Friday is prohibited (recommended to select the trading closure time of your broker).
- MGN – Value 1 - if you trade only one pair, Value 2 - set for the second traded pair, 3 - the third.
2. The default Expert Advisor settings have been replaced by optimized values
(Obtained during the test from the beginning to the end of 2016 with 99% modeling quality)
3. Added automatic lot calculation when trading in rubles.
2.Ability to assign a unique Magic number.
Default settings was changed to optimal.
1)SpeedyRecovery = false
2)parameter_COR set to 3
2. Added option to disable Quick Recovery.