Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 4

4pma optimal settings

Open the program in Metaeditor and modify the default settings to ma length 21,34,55,89,144,233,377, fibo SR shadow length to 13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377, or just use my file that I have attached in this message. Open the Word document that I have attached in this thread, and you will get a rough idea of how to use the indicator--it is very similar to Moneymap. Good luck!! Let me know how it goes.

mpower

mpower:
there you go

Thanks for the quick repsonse.

I'll play with this one a bit and let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Monty

forexscams.com

Hmmm, looks like somebody went in and deleted all the negative staff that was below there banner....

I wonder who did that lol

Mpower, EA won't attach

Monty:
Thanks for the quick repsonse.

I'll play with this one a bit and let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Monty

Mpower,

I can't get this EA to attach to the chart. Anything special needs to be done for this EA to run?

Thanks,

Monty

Monty:
Mpower,

I can't get this EA to attach to the chart. Anything special needs to be done for this EA to run?

Thanks,

Monty

It is not an EA, it is a indicator. So put it in your "indicators" folder.

lexygoo

ya, i knew that i just called it an ea by habit. i do have it in the indicators folder.

Monty

multi lot scalper

i don't know why. you are talking about the multi lot scalper right? Just click on navigator, expert advisors, atach to chart, then maximize chart, right click, properties, common, allow live trading, you shouldn't have any problems. let me know if you do. sorry, the ea got mixed up with the 4pma indicator

Mart-hart reply

Hello, Mart-Hart

It would be very hard for me to explain without visual aids. I will try to put sth together in the next week or so. Please, give me some time. I will explain, I promise.

Thanks.

No rush

Mart