Swing Turning Point Indicator - Help needed

Hello

Is there anyone of the more knowledgable know how to code a Swing Turning Point Indicator? On MT3 they used to have something along the same lines, it was called Super Signals, it is ok but it creates too many Arrows prematurely on swings before they have matured, resulting in arrows where they shouldn't be, so leading to unreliability, and confusion. Another problem with it was that you couldn't adjust the settings.

This is lead me to thinking along the lines of a swing turning point indicator that prints a red arrow for down (sell) and a blue arrow for new swing up (buy).

To beable to adjust and fine tune settings would be very useful too as every currency has its own personality.

AGET Elliott Waves have a simular indicator but it comes in too late. Metastock has a plug in called Power Pivots Plus, I'm not sure how good that is as I've never tested it.

I'm sure it can be done, it would be a useful tool to add to our indicators.

Here's hoping....

Can anyone here covert a MT3 indicator to work on MT4? I have the indicator for the super signals but on MT3 it takes a lot of computer CPU. I think it would run cleaner on MT4. Also maybe someone could get into the code and make the indicator adjustable?

Do you have some image, or MT3 indicator to illustrate?

And please do not post the same message everywhere.

Conversion

fred:
Can anyone here covert a MT3 indicator to work on MT4? I have the indicator for the super signals but on MT3 it takes a lot of computer CPU. I think it would run cleaner on MT4. Also maybe someone could get into the code and make the indicator adjustable?

I suggest you ask Kalenzo if the other guys are too busy. Upload a screenprint of your MT3-screen saved in Word.

Hello New Digital

Here is a 60 min eur/usd chart. The red and blue arrows are the super signals, the hollow arrows are where the signals have been displayed in the past but disappeared, this is the problem.

Files:
eur60min.gif  112 kb

Maybe I should have posted this thread on the MT4 indicator section as I've had not mucch of a response in here. Is there anyone working on it at all?

fred:
Maybe I should have posted this thread on the MT4 indicator section as I've had not mucch of a response in here. Is there anyone working on it at all?

Fred,

There are more than 15 requests to be implemented soon (incl yours).

Your thread is visible.

As I know the programmers looked at your request and are trying to do something.

Hope to see the MT4 indicator soon.

Thank you for letting me know, that is good news.

Here is the indicator, thank you.

Files:

More indicators.

Hi

Here's are some more indicators that I use in MT3 code that need to be converted to MT4 that complement the Super signals indicator.

Hope it's going well with the conversion guys.

Files:

fred:
Hi

Here's are some more indicators that I use in MT3 code that need to be converted to MT4 that complement the Super signals indicator.

Hope it's going well with the conversion guys.

I think all of them were already converted and posted somewhere in this forum. Take a search.

Reason: