hope we can do it

i have this system in e signal

i boughted old time ago

and since then i make profit out of it

but i cannot figure how it works

please try it

anf if possible we can do the EA

thanks

I have heard good things about this system... will see if the boys have time to do the Ea.

Fractal System Failure

I have both of William's Fractal systems for Metastock. I have tested 25 years of data on the 4 major pairs, daily data. All losses. If you are tempted to think that the system will work better on shorter time frames, I have also tested 13 months of 30 minute data with even worse losses. You may want to save your energy.

I believe there is already a system out there, which forum I could not tell you.

But the bottm line is you can get many good trades using Williams system, but it is not the best fractal system.

The Fractal edge is based on Williams system the developers were at one time followers of Williams, but improved the system.

The drawbacks to both, at least for me is timeframe. I trade in different modes, depending on the day of week, or month, one day I scalp, another perhaps a few hours, then perhaps I will be in a few days.

The fractal systems are designed to give the best performance if used with daily charts.

but getting back to an ea, I have one made by TonyC, that would not trade at first, many changes have been made to it, but it would give you the best chance of getting a system to work. You are only going to be able to trade 1 direction, by this I mean it the EA decides to go short and you get stopped out, then once price goes back into the fractal it will place another short position, same if it goes long.

If it takes a trade on a trending day, your in the money, but other days your acount will dwindle.

What the EA does is finds the upper fractal, of the timeframe then the lower fractal, draws fibs, then waits for price to break the fractal, your order is placed and you then cross your fingers and hold on to your pants (if you are awake).

If you are interested I will find the orginal version and a modified version and post them tommorrow night.

This file may be too large, but here is TFE course, if you visit the site you will even find me giving them a recomadation (that is if you knew my real name ha ha )

Files:

Im going to try again, I posted a few min ago and it did not take, bottom line I cannot find the orginal copy of TonyC fractal breakout, the modified version is attached, a bill williams system from Russia, and some Mlq versions the fractal breakout is tonyc mlq version

I no longer have mt3 on my computer so I cannot read the codes for you

Why do these fractal systems take buys on up fractals and sells on down fractals? It visually appears, to me at least, that an up fractal should really function as a sell signal and a down fractal should function as a sell signal, if "up" is the fractal signal placed above price and "down" is the fractal signal placed below price. They seem to be much more in keeping with being a reversal signal than a continuation signal.

I'm curious as to how an expert would test out taking signals in this manner. Anyone interested in trying it?

Nebula

Usually an up-fractal is beeing used as a buy signal when it gets broken to the upside, not when it is getting formed. Vice versa for down-fractals.

here is a fractal indicator for MT4 that colours the fractals for 15min,1hr,4 hr and 1 day

Files:
fractal.rar  7 kb

please can u explain more or attach a chart

please can u explain more or attach a chart

i cannot realy figure how it is works

thanks

Reason: