BrainSystem: indicators development - page 6

MANSTIR:
the line goes down! weird!

i've included the indicator too

may i know where can i get above indicator with no bug?

fxdragon:
may i know where can i get above indicator with no bug?

Go back five post.

Linuxser:
Go back five post.

hi bro,

any update or latest version for BT

See this post for latest: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

Brain Trend EA

Hi can someone post/create an ea base on brain trend that open buy/sell following the arrow signal in tf30, really appreciate, please post it here, tq in advance

Petor

newdigital:
Please find updated templates for this system. Those two files (unzip it first) should be in your /templates folder.

To use this template please note that you should have all the BrainTrading indicators, iTrend indicator and dayHL indicator (see posts above) in your indicator's folder already compilled. Besides, you should have Stochastic, DeMarker, Moving Average and Parabolic SAR as standard indicators (you have it together with your MetaTrader as default indicators).

After you place two files in /templates folder make sure that you have all the indicators. Then open your MetaTrader, open the charts with H1 and M15 timeframes, right mouse click on the chart and select the template for the respective timeframe.

Thank You very much, for that BT-zip.

thx bro for your indicator...learn to use it.

Hello,

Does any one develop this sytem on TF H4? Which indicators most suitable for this TF?

BRegards!

Braintrend with Email Alert... does it exist???

Hello Fellow traders!

I've been on the hunt in finding a Braintrend indicator that has a functioning email alert. Not one based on a repainting arrow on an open candle (that could send hundreds of emails) but one that would work with this particular indicator: Braintrend2_SigALERT5. Seems some work was done on it to try and get the audible alert to work instead of just the popup, but for some reason I'm not able to get even that to work. (the audible portion that is)

Any one interested in trying to code this to include only one instananeous email alert the moment this Brain signal is triggered on an open candle?

This would be awesome! How many times have you kicked yourself cause you weren't around your computer when the H4 or D1 Brain arrow went off and you could have received an email on your phone!!!

God bless you all!

-Nathan

Files:

MANSTIR:
this is my 1st contribution for TSD forum, before this i'm only looking & download some of indicators...today i want to share my modified indicator whos actual programmer is eli hayun.... based on braintrend systems..

3TF-BT-BAR

Hi MANSTIR,

I found 3TF-BT-BAR indicator always pointing to the same color , same occured to me ..

i tried using this indi on 2 different broker (IBFX and Instatrader) and it still displaying the same color ..no combination of uptrend and downtrend ..

Where i could find the correct 3TF-BT-BAR no-bug version ?

Reason: