Pivot System - page 5

EURJPY yesterday at 4 pm crossed pivot, till now it is +70 pips.

My broker starts on sunday 11 pm. , so i can't trade on monday, Should I manually place pivots on friday values? How can I avoid it?

Have you noticed, that ema crosses pivot usually in the same time, as CCI 14 crosses 0 line?

Thank you for prompt replies

BrunoFX

Those two trades were both opened by this EA? This intrigues me because I programmed it to open only one trade at the time.

Please try it without a stop loss. It will exit based on indicators. If you really want to trade with a SL, it must be between 100 and 200 pips.

krall

The easiest way to solve this problem is getting an Alpari account. If you don't want to do this, please let me know and I'll think about a piece of code to avoid this problem.

Thanks again to both of you!

I'm sorry Bruno,

I have just seen that the trades were not at the same time.

That was Account History.

I don't know French.

Regards.

Hi

I put the whole of the imge so that you see the form of the trades

Statement attached :

Please tell me what closed the second position(that with 25.94 profit)? Trailing Stop?

Please don't use TS. For now, just let it open and close the orders by indicator signals.

Thank you.

hello,

I do not know if in fact the TS or the SL stopped the trade. The box is of color red and the price corresponds apparently to the SL. At the end of the trade I slept (3h37 GMT+1). I have just removed SL (SL: 0)

Apparently, you did use TrailingStop. The TS moved the StopLoss to that level.

Please set all 3(TP,TS & SL) to 1000. This way we will be sure that the trades are closed by the signals.

krall

I have looked over your ideea with CCI and it seems interesting as a filter. I am also considering using StepMA Stoch as a filter.

Thank you for your ideea!

cucurucu:
Apparently, you did use TrailingStop. The TS moved the StopLoss to that level. Please set all 3(TP,TS & SL) to 1000. This way we will be sure that the trades are closed by the signals.

Hello,

I apply these adjustments now

Hello cucurucu,

Look at the image and say to me if the ea were not to open a new position quend the price were under the pivot? I showed that with an arrow.

Files:
Reason: