BrainSystem: indicators development - page 2

Neptune4X:
Thanks for you reply. I checked that before I emailed you. There are NO post on the problem I encountered. I also tried the version for 3.83 it also does not give any Alert. I wrote to you becouse the reply I got from newdigital did not solve the problem. Sorry if I bothered you.

Neptune4X,

As I understand Alex was thinking about Brainwashing Trading system. And you are asking about BrainTrading System. About Brainwashing we have a lot of posts and still searching some ideas :confused: inside ourself and so on.

It was misunderstanding.

As to alert problem with BrainTrading system so I had alert in mt4. Very noisy alerts (sounds only). It is really true. But anyway you are the second one who asked about alerts with BrainTrading.

Thus, I start new thread in 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' area.

But I want to say that I am not only one who can start new thread. You may do it as well. It is the only way to ask about some improvement is to put your request in 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' area.

yes misunderstanding

I must better learn the language English

SORRY

ok here fixed Version BrainTrading 1

Alert enabled fixed

this is standart Alert Function (Dialog Alert)

no Sound

no mail

only BT 1

Alert change idea request please

Thanks

have fun

Neptune4X,

the error you've seen with alerts in MT4 versions was about file writing operations and theer were no alerts, it is now fixed in the latest versions posted by Alex.

now it should work fine.

EA already posted

Beluck already posted BrainTrading EA.

So it was created.

See at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173029

All the indicator you may find at this thread.

And description of the systam please see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172912

Please find updated templates for this system. Those two files (unzip it first) should be in your /templates folder.

To use this template please note that you should have all the BrainTrading indicators, iTrend indicator and dayHL indicator (see posts above) in your indicator's folder already compilled. Besides, you should have Stochastic, DeMarker, Moving Average and Parabolic SAR as standard indicators (you have it together with your MetaTrader as default indicators).

After you place two files in /templates folder make sure that you have all the indicators. Then open your MetaTrader, open the charts with H1 and M15 timeframes, right mouse click on the chart and select the template for the respective timeframe.

Files:
bt7_h1.zip  2 kb
bt7_m15.zip  1 kb

THANK YOUR

so many download but non said a word THX

Just Little Thank You!

newdigital:
Please find the final set of BrainTrading System indicators.

Fully imprived, updated, alarm fixed and everything was fixed as well.

And an other indicators which I am using together with this system.

Great Post Thank You

ForexWiz

newdigital:
BrainTrading 7.0 for Metatrader 4 Opensource.

8 indicators.

Any improvements or versions are welcome.

Hi,

Where can I get audio alerts for this indicators?

Race:
Hi, Where can I get audio alerts for this indicators?

BT indicators which are having alert:

BT1sig

BT1Stop

BT2Stop

BT2StopLine

If you switch all the alert on (1) it will be very noisy. To use the alert make sure that all the indicators are having different SignalID number.

Reason: