Super Combo Day-Trading System - page 3

Super Combo

There you Go!

Files:
pic_1.gif  30 kb

Parabolic 4cNK can be found here:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Thanks. So you only trade in the direction of the sar. But what is the entry for those longs -- a break of the green arrow to the left of it? And what's your rule for exits?

Jeeves:
There you Go!

Sper Combo

robp:
Thanks. So you only trade in the direction of the sar. But what is the entry for those longs -- a break of the green arrow to the left of it? And what's your rule for exits?

This should explain it.

Please remember that this is only the way I trade the system. It may be right, but it could also be very wrong. I believe it was originally a counter trend trader.

It works for me, & thats really all that concerns me!

Anything else I can help with...feel free.

Files:
pic_1_1.gif  45 kb

Thanks, that's what I thought you were doing. It looks like you would have had a nice run of winners in the long move down the last few weeks. The most recent candles are kinda tight though, so might have had a loss in there.

Super Combo

robp:
Thanks, that's what I thought you were doing. It looks like you would have had a nice run of winners in the long move down the last few weeks. The most recent candles are kinda tight though, so might have had a loss in there.

Not really. I didn't trade them, but if I had I would have moved to using a TP.

If I ever trade a counter trend - which is rare! - I always use a TP.

If you check them again you will see that a 25pip Tp would have been fine. You could infact have been bolder with the TP.

As I say...it's a great system.

Update

Hi,

updating indicator - on request from Jeeves,hope it's what he want...

Files:

Supercombo,

Could you post the indicator you use (the arrow and the PSAR) ?

Thank you

p.s. Can we use it in 4H or 1H chart?

The link to the psar I posted a couple posts up.

How about the arrow? is it the VBS?

Have you try to use it in H4 and other FX pairs?

Thank you

Reason: