Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 5

Ive recently started trading with the moneymap grids and Ive had very good results using them....This is perfect for my style of trading as I only try to get 20 pips profit per day...I do that 4 days a week...People seem to think you need to make huge pip gains to make money...If you can consistently get 20 pips a day...your financial worries are over. My main strategy for trading prior to using moneymap was something called ICWR (Impulsive/Corrective Wave Retracement)..Which primarily uses fibonacci lines...Anyway being able to see these fib lines in grid fashion with 4 time frames at once is great...Saves A LOT of work when calculating support and resistance levels...This isnt something new..Fibonacci has been around since the 14th century..all this product does is display a llot of info in a simple to read fashion...Remember this product is a TOOL...Tools only work right if you use them right...There is no holy grail in forex...And the makers of the product dont claim that..And most companies that are trying to sell you something almost always show their past results...I could care less what happened yesterday and someone telling me if you had our product yesterday you would have made X amount of pips..With moneymap they have LIVE MARKET webinars where you can see the product in use during ACTUAL market conditions..If you dont like dont buy...I attended 3 webinars prior to purchasing and made money during ALL 3!...Ok enough of my ranting...Bottom line...Dont knock a product unless you have actually used it in the real market...And if it dont work for you it may work for someone else...:)

Moneymap

Good for you! You are making money. If you read the thread, you will see that we don't knock the product, we just question the integrity of the company. It is a fact that Andy Shearman tried to charge my credit card after I explicitly told him that I don't want to renew my subscription. Reading your post, I see that you don't know what you are talking about... Money Map has absolutely nothing to do with Fibonacci numbers, the Golden ratio, etc. It is just 7 moving averages and 7 bands. The bands are constructed by adding 8,11, 16, 27, 43, 70, 113, 183 to the lowest or highest moving average. It is very simple... Maybe not for simple people... You will get burnt using Andy's "no traffic, please" strategy. It is a bunch of crap. Serously, if you are that good at trading currencies, why don't you trade but bullshit on the net. It works sometimes, but many times all your trades will go down the drain. i have been there...

Sure I get "burnt" sometimes...But every trade doesnt always work out the way we want...All Im saying is Im getting 7 out 10 trades on the plus side by using the grids...When I see a potential buy or sell opportunity before I actually pull the trigger I verify an RSI greater than 50 for a buy less than 50 sell...And then make sure current price is above simple moving average if im buying and below if selling...By using these 3 tools Ive enjoyed much more profitable trades.....Its a tool and if you use it wrong it wont work...it works for me.....

Can someone on this forum, modify the 4periodMA indicator to display CAM Levels in the first bar, Stadard Pivots in the second, Fib S/R levels in the thirdbar, and maybe Murrey Levels in the forth bar ???

Can this be done ?

NO One?

Try forex forum or moneytec, guys there are usually pretty keen to help, although sadly they can't translate this indicator into 'VT speak'. (Had some lousy data reliability on my Demo (StratBldrFX) the last few days so was looking for an alternative.

check this out

Ace21dlr, open the 4pma indicator that is attached in this thread somewhere, modify the ma length as follows: ma1=21, ma2=34, ma3=43, ma4=70, ma5=113, ma6=144, ma7=233; modify the fibSR shadow to fibsr1=8, fibsr2=11, fibsr3=16, fibsr4=27, fibsr5=43, fibsr6=70, fibsr7=113. Attach the indicator to a chart, open Money Map and look at both... Save yourself, 333 GBP a month, and say thanks...

Evening Mpower

Are you the author of PM4? Or even just a code expert!!

Like the idea of the multi time frame fibs, but as a former fund manager (equities) 'scalping' the fx markets for a few pips in an hour of so isn't really my bag.

I was hoping to 'tweak' the expert into more 'fund manager friendly' time frames like 4H, day, week month. Probably will have to alter fibs etc too. such a time frame is more likely to suit my position trade mentality!

Had a go by altering the time frames from 1,5,15,60 to 240, 1440 etc, but didn't seem to make one jot of difference. Also I noted that in your last post tonight you suggested altering the fib shadow lengths from what they were in the original expert. Any reason for this- I tried, but again it didn't seem to make any noticeable difference at least visually.

Suggestions as to what I need to alter in the original expert, and/or what it might look like after the tweak would be gratefully rc'd.

If this uploads I hope this is what I am supposed to be looking at!!

Many thanks

Kermit

Files:
fib.gif  12 kb

duplicated message-apologies

So soory, computer on blink & duplicated

non pc literate idiots and computers, a dangerous combo!!

Reason: