Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 3

multi lot scalper

Rama,

Try using this expert advisor during slow times of the day--4p.m. till 12 a.m. EST.It doesn't work very well in trending markets--NY open, London open. I've had it on for a couple of days 24 four 7 and I have lost 25% of the equity in my demo account.

As far as 4pma goes, I will figure out how to make money with it because dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool, at least for the forex market. If somebody can read the mql4 code and tell me how the dynamic fibo levels are calculated, that will help me a lot to figure out the optimal settings for the indicator. The fibo levels are hi, lo, lcf, hcf.

mpower: hello!--Rama

mpower:
Rama,

Try using this expert advisor during slow times of the day--4p.m. till 12 a.m. EST.It doesn't work very well in trending markets--NY open, London open. I've had it on for a couple of days 24 four 7 and I have lost 25% of the equity in my demo account.

As far as 4pma goes, I will figure out how to make money with it because dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool, at least for the forex market. If somebody can read the mql4 code and tell me how the dynamic fibo levels are calculated, that will help me a lot to figure out the optimal settings for the indicator. The fibo levels are hi, lo, lcf, hcf.

-------------------------------------------------------------

mpower: hello!

Hope you are doing fine here!

Regarding multi lot scalper, you are right. When we loose, lose most of the money in no ime. However, it did make money as well (my demo).You are right in trending market, this Ea is behaving like a beast. May be there is way to tame it. The main probelm is, it takes a lot of orders in a given minute. If some programmers able to modify some of the functions of this EA. Then it may be suitable for trading.

Who knows, time can tell the answer.

Coming to 4PMA, Iam also very much interested in it. As I informed you earlier, I have a friend in Belaurus, who is a fx trader and EA programmer as well. He told me that, if he get some time, he might try to work for EA. So far, I did not heard any thing concretely from him.

The best thing is, we can ask some programmers on this forum, it seems a lot people are very good in this place. May be we should take an opinion from CODER-GURU, He is very capable of.

Of course, it may not be proper ask some one to do things freely.

If it's affrodable, iam ready to contribute. May be we should join elite section of this forum, where it seems, can get prompt help.

I also have tried this 4pma, on demo, it's really working great.

mpower, I think, the principle and approach is exactly the same as of moneymap grid web site. Only I can see the difference is in their eye catching presentaion ( I tried their 2 days demo as well).

So, if you find some programmers let me know. From my side Iam ready to collaborate.

Sincerely,

Rama

Money Map FX

Fx money map, forex money map, fxmoneymap all the same

Recently, I attended fx money map 2 days trial. After the trial,they asked me that, I need to pay $420 per month to lease. To buy the system, is more than $4000 and rest of the life, need to pay $200 for data fee. After the trial they started calling me to my office. There is no place like this where, some one can charge $200 for data fee. We get best charting system for totall free, with respective brokers. Anyway,you and many other people discussed about them extensively.

If you dig a little deeper you will see that he and his partner own the data feed. Imagine that, hose you for the money map fx system as well as the data feed. No wonder he is listed on a forexscams web site.

http://www.forexscams.com

forexscams.com

Good thing somebody did that so that people can stay away from scammers like Andy Shearman. In all honesty, Dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool if you know how to use them. I think that the person that posted the scam alert on forexscams.com got burned and never learnt how to use the tool, because Andy Shearman doesn't know how to use it himself...Therefore, there is no support for the "product." Secondly, Andy just stole the tool from Pronet Analytics.

4pma is not calculated in the same way as MoneyMap. It uses similar method but its default settings are very wrong. I have modified the indicator, so that it works as well or better than Money Map. I have weeks ahead of me to test and prove that I am right... will share the wealth.

Asta la vista...

AutoFib

european:
Would be grateful if anybody can direct me or post a good (possibly multi time-frame) self adjusting fibo indicator that shows percentage, like 38.2, 61.8 etc. euro

Is this what you want? You can alter the days back for the high and low to get the Fib you require or leave it on auto.

autodayfibs.mq4

Files:

mpower:
Good thing somebody did that so that people can stay away from scammers like Andy Shearman. In all honesty, Dynamic fibs are a very powerful trading tool if you know how to use them. I think that the person that posted the scam alert on forexscams.com got burned and never learnt how to use the tool, because Andy Shearman doesn't know how to use it himself...Therefore, there is no support for the "product." Secondly, Andy just stole the tool from Pronet Analytics.

4pma is not calculated in the same way as MoneyMap. It uses similar method but its default settings are very wrong. I have modified the indicator, so that it works as well or better than Money Map. I have weeks ahead of me to test and prove that I am right... will share the wealth.

Asta la vista...

mpower,

How have you modified the indicator? I just ran across this today and am looikng into it more. I like DiNapoli levels and am adding this. I would like to learn more of what you have found out.

With some information I may be able to alter the program. Not sure until you tell a little more of how it should work and the settings.

traden4x

Does anyone know of any other forum that may talk about the indicator?

Thanks,

traden4x

forexscams.com

Looks like the forexscams.com website got hijacked - it only says positive things about moneymap

Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_DAY

Hi, can anyone please post the EA "Multi_Lot_Scalper_P_DAY" mentioned earlier in this thread? I would like to have a crack at it.

Thanks,

Monty

multi lot scalper

there you go

Reason: