Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 26

fx_grid_1.mq4 fx grid

Files:
fx_grid_1.mq4  26 kb

Anyone know if it is good the fibonacci grid?

For several weeks I see in forums and see some results of a Fibonacci grid, anyone has experience with or know how it works? Thanks.

Rabbit69:
For several weeks I see in forums and see some results of a Fibonacci grid, anyone has experience with or know how it works? Thanks.

Howdy Rabbit,

I can recommend you:

Fibonacci Applications and Strategies for Traders (Wiley Trader's Advantage) by Robert Fischer

But I have to say that it is not for a newbie trader.

So long!

Mia

Is anybody out there still using the FX Gauge EA and if so how have you found it, I have been running the EA on a demo account and wish to leave it running for sometime to see if it is worth setting up a live account and having the EA trade for me?

Please post the EA i will run a few back tests and show the results .. Hears my code dynamic background for normal bar chart .Currently working on it to show each bar and not update as is on the original moneymap software to get that lovely waving affect in the background

dynamic_fibonacci_background.mq4

Hi guys, can some one explain how to read FX Gauge v3.1?? When buy/sell

does anyone trade using this? anyone can explain how?

Hi guys

I have been doing some research and tested most of these softwares since a long time ago. For scalping I think there is nothing better than using dynamic fibonacci software.

It seems now there are a lot of the MT4 versions of grid software but in my opinion I have not used one that is very good. mainly because MT4 is no good. It lags to long when filling orders and there is no way for it to be true ecn.

I think the mt4 version is great for beginner just getting started because it allows you to get a preview of it without spending money. But if your actually trading real money it makes more sense to use professional application no?

So if we look at options for the real software there is Money Map vs Tiger lanes vs FxPM Software.

I have used each one and here is my feedback.

money map is too expensive and I don't even know if they are in business are they? plus it is lacking many features compared to the others.

Tiger pips is basically a knock off of money map except for different colors and it was much cheaper. it was very slow though and i think the trade room was not very good. there website tiger pips is very hard to understand what is going on.

FxPM Software has been my favorite so far,plus they have made it much cheaper. it has everything money map and tiger pips have and also more. I have also noticed they have release a new version of their Fibonacci Forex Software which is still in beta but it is working great for me.

i'm still open to try more indicators out but im reluctant to wast more time with mt4, there orders always execute too slow and i dont like there order entry system in general.

cheers mart

Can you show us some trading results?

sebastianK:
Re: Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map Can you show us some trading results?

That would be nice to see

Reason: