Super Combo Day-Trading System - page 5

I've read the PDF file. So far, I understand that this system using two time frames, 5min and 1 day. The D1 time frame is used to determine the entry (easy buy day and easy sell day). That's how far my understanding is. The rest is still confusing . Can someone here please explain it to me?

Jeeves:
Hi guy, Sorry for the delay in answering you. I try to completely get away from

the computer, & from everything to do with trading over the weekend

The system is best traded on a one hour time frame, for me anyway.

The reason you have only one arrow is because the indicator has been coded to

only paint those arrows that follow the Psar.. It reduces the amount of 'clutter' on the chart. (One arrow & no Psar)

Later to day I will PM you with the latest system.

HI jeeves. I',ve been looking at this thread with great interest & would it be possible to pm me with the latest system please.

Many thanks

Jim

Jeeves, what are you using for exit now? Originally I think it was an opposing arrow, but now that it has been recoded to just show the arrow that's in sar direction you don't get that.

please can you update me too

this is my first post on this forum and it is because as a newbie I think I can see something that I can work on.

please jeeve can you send me an update also? thanks.

Ayovic

Any public updates of the system,Jeeves?We all waiting for you......

Signal arrows

Hi

I tried out the inidcator and in my chart it creates both green and red arrows always....

Any idea what is happening?

Thanks, Heiko

Jeeves can you PM me the latest update? my contact is my username at gmail. thanks

Jeeves please PM me the latest update.

Thanks

Zak

Update of Super Combo

Hi, Any update or changes applied on Super Combo since 2009? How did the strategy run until today? Pls PM me the update. Best Regards ToughTrading

Reason: