BrainSystem: indicators development - page 3

Thanks and best regards!

Big thanks for the indicator and the manual for it.

Great job !!

I found it very, very usefull

And the charts: these charts' files should be in your profiles/default folder. Simple download to the default folder and open MetaTrader. You will see 8 charts: for H1 and M15 timeframe. You will have the signals from H1 charts and will confirm by M15 timeframe. It works. Use these charts if you want to trade by one of my methods

or in a different way.

Files:

Need help

Hello...First Thanks for all I'm NewBie.. May anyone help, i need to translate the bt2stop.mq4 indicator to the basic of math calculation..

Now Feel Comfortable!:D

I feel comfortable in my trading now after i got brain great work by ND and other who contributed on this thread good results for me for today i created my own rules according to my style thanks for the manual of BT will keep looking for new developments on this thread.

EACAN.

EACAN:
I feel comfortable in my trading now after i got brain great work by ND and other who contributed on this thread good results for me for today i created my own rules according to my style thanks for the manual of BT will keep looking for new developments on this thread. EACAN.

Would you like to share your method with us?

How do you use the BT indicators?

What time frame and pairs do you trade?

Do you use any additionnal indicators?

Daniel

dblais:
Would you like to share your method with us?

How do you use the BT indicators?

What time frame and pairs do you trade?

Do you use any additionnal indicators?

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

It's too early for me to share the method since today was my first trade with BT i was reading the whole thread from a week time and started my first trade today with the rules i coined up by reading other threads,indicators etc Using all the standard BT indicators , volatility pivots , fisher ( the one which paint the past (specially that one !! ) anyways within this section or other some one gaved a profile for 4hr time frame using vegas system of 55 sma also incorporated that but to the limit only see i just strated tarding the method i just developed need some more time to put the rules together but i like the potential of the BT indicators.

regards

EACAN

Edited the post

Edited my file post.

Briantrend1

hi guys,

it very dificult to use the bar charts ,can some make change in this indicator so we will able to see the charts in candle stick?

You can just change your chart display to candlesticks in metatrader. If the Braintrend1 is too thin, increase the thickness in the settings to 2 or more.

Reason: