Looking for EA (Price crossing MA) - page 2

Error

Hi Firedave

I activated the EA on a 5min chart and got the following error when it tried to open a trade: 2006.04.10 16:26:21 PriceCrossMA EURUSD,M5: Error opening SELL order : no error

Could you please assist in correcting this? Many thanks

I have the same problem: 2006.04.10 15:40:24 PriceCrossMA USDJPY,M5: Error opening SELL order : no error

Any ideas?

dm001:
I have the same problem: 2006.04.10 15:40:24 PriceCrossMA USDJPY,M5: Error opening SELL order : no error Any ideas?

I'll check that (because the I'm the writer of the error checker function)

results emacross30

Hi

I tested ea methodology on 4 majors during 2 days

poor results : sl to far ; Tp to short

equity : -10% vs starting amount

(see enclosed)

check better cross ema 15 and 40 it gives better results

(see ea (ema cross1540) i posted in section : suggestions for trading system)

kr

zifx25000

follow the trend

hoosain:
Hi, Can anyone point me to where I can find an EA that does the following: When the price is under a 30 MA (30min chart) and the price crosses the 30MA from under going up and a new bar opens above the 30MA a BUY order must be opened. Order must be opened on FIRST bar that opens above or below. Vice versa for a SELL. Any input apprciated. Many thanks
Files:

Please excuse on question, but one does not know unless you ask.

How do you open a .rar file?

Thanks,

Al

garciaal:
Please excuse on question, but one does not know unless you ask.

How do you open a .rar file?

Thanks,

Al

You could use WinRAR from www.rarlab.com . Hope this help

Hi u need an application to similar to winzip to open it. visit www.rarlab.com and go to downloads section to download a trial version.

hello/ U are talking about situation when price crosses MA ... but do You know any expert that buys/sells when MA crosses price ?? it is very important to me I am using pivot point strategy and such an expert will hellp me a lot...

thanks for Your reply

Though I know several mention errors when trying to open a trade, I cannot even compile the program, I get too many compilation errors, is there something else I need?

I guess this thread is dead, no response.....