FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 5

The dynamic breakout indicator

I use MT4...on my charts Sunday is plotted as a regular day even though it only encompasses a few hours of trading...You can pull up any daily chart and find Sunday very easily because it is by far the smallest range day on the chart....

My question is does the indicator recognize Sundays small range day and average its range with the ranges of other days?

If so, this gives an inaccurate picture of the average ranges...

Like the system idea though...much promise!!

RickW00716:
I use MT4...on my charts Sunday is plotted as a regular day even though it only encompasses a few hours of trading...You can pull up any daily chart and find Sunday very easily because it is by far the smallest range day on the chart....

My question is does the indicator recognize Sundays small range day and average its range with the ranges of other days?

If so, this gives an inaccurate picture of the average ranges...

Like the system idea though...much promise!!

I don't have this problem. Data starts at 00.00 monday morning...

But fot those who have platforms were data is comming in before 00.00 monday morning they will need to download a platform that does not have this platform...

iGoR

Hi,

This indicator is allready a great help in visualizing where the breakout level is and also for the stop and reverse entry. It is still not what I'm realy looking for(because of no historical information) but it is a nice step forworth...

It was initialy made by amir7777 and improved by Ogeima.

So special TNX for those guys !!..

regards..iGoR

I REMOVED THE INDICATOR FROM THE PREVIOUS POSTING BECAUSE IT CONTAINS A FAULT ....WHEN IT TAKES THE STOP AND REVERSE THE NEW TRAILINGSTOP IS AT THE WRONG PLACE...

AS SOON THE FAULT IS REPAIRED I WILL POST IT..

iGoR

iGoR:
I REMOVED THE INDICATOR FROM THE PREVIOUS POSTING BECAUSE IT CONTAINS A FAULT ....WHEN IT TAKES THE STOP AND REVERSE THE NEW TRAILINGSTOP IS AT THE WRONG PLACE...

AS SOON THE FAULT IS REPAIRED I WILL POST IT..

iGoR

Thank you for your effort

results for 4/10/2006

EUR/USD = + 19 pips

USD/CHF = + 7 pips

GBP/USD = - 8 pips

Total = + 18 pips

total over 4 days + 470 pips

regards..iGoR

iGoR:
Hi everyone,

Is there someone in the house that could make this indicator look like the image I posted ?

And not that we could see this today or present day but that it could place these squares historicaly ?...

This way we have a very nice visualisation and we could do also a reliable manual backtest.

If not possible with those colored squares maybe with lines ....

Many many thanks in advance...iGoR

hi Igor

try this may help u.

cheers

Files:

kamyar:
hi Igor

try this may help u.

cheers

what does the different colours mean?

Time_1

Kamyar

could you please, explain how the indicator should be used?

TIA

Pepe

camisa:
what does the different colours mean?

I guess its just the 3 sessions- asian, european and US.

Reason: