Scorpion Need Help Convert EA Please

Scorpion:

posting this for a friend at Forex-TSD can you recode this from MT3 for use on MT4 Platform, any help would be appreciated this is a very profitable EA but needs updating to MT4 as it only runs on Platform 3.86 with profit not taken, don't think it was ever completely finished .

Thanks in Advance:

Paul

Hi all,

I have been working with the EA named GridMaster MT3 version for about 2 weeks with pretty good success and downfall. I have tried to find out some more info on this EA searching through all the forums but there seems to be no mention of this EA. I recently had Yoursky update the GridMaster MQL to MT4. The only thing that works in the MT4 version is the OrderSend function....I am looking for help if anyone is interested in updating this code for MT4 since i only know very little code.

The main reason why i started testing this EA is based on a Forward test found here...

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/Resu...l%20%20m15.htm

This of course could of been all luck but i have seen alot of potential if this code were to be working properly which it isn't.

MT3 Code Issue>> Not working Parts: ProfitEntry, ProfitExit, ProfitIncrease, MaxProfitExit, BucksPerPip. (Everything else seems to be working)

MT4 Code Issue>> Not working parts: Everything....

MT4 code does perform a backtest but you won't ever see any profit. ALSO, if you do perform a current backtest on the code given below it will begin to eat up all your computers memory for some reason unless you keep clearing the Journal out as its running. (Unsure why)

So again, if anyone is interested in helping in getting this code up to date that would be Great!

Or if someone knows why this code isn't good i would also like to know....(so that im not in the dark)

Thanks!

Week forward Test

This week i started a new account since my last account expired. Here is this weeks forward test of the GridMaster MQL on MT3. As you can see the MT3 version still makes good profit although it would of been alot more if the code was fully working right.

This works best on 15M Time Frame with USD/CHF & EUR/USD Cannot Post since htm is too long profits for one week on mini lots (2) curriences about $3,400 with open trade at end of week of $62. Total about $3,300 last week This EA may have never been finished becase it appears to be extremely profitable

Files:
GridMaster.mql  11 kb

I'm afraid I can't help now, as I don't have time. Maybe later.

Any news from gridmaster EA?

Reason: