30pips_ls.rar  50 kb

results

phoenix:
here you go the backtest result

--added---

ppl let's forwardtest the ea in the diffent broker and post your result here

one member one broker to see the real result of it

what do you guys say?

Try to make this backtesting with 90% modelling quality for results more accurate....

Thanks

uagadugu:
Try to make this backtesting with 90% modelling quality for results more accurate.... Thanks

i have know idea how to do that cos there is no any indicator at all..but if you guys expert can make it better pls help us

i will very appreciate your help

Phoenix, what are your backtest settings? Are they default? it doesn't say in the backtest this time. How do you make it that pretty ?

DanielTyrkiel:
Phoenix, what are your backtest settings? Are they default? it doesn't say in the backtest this time. How do you make it that pretty ?

BackTestLimit = 10000000;

StopOutAt = 10;

TP = 30;

MaxPending = 6;

AutoLot = true;

MMBase = 3;

MaxRisk = 0.01;

increasefactor = 3;

MinLot = 0.01;

MaxLot = 9999999999999;

CloseScrap = true;

CloseRatio = 3;

did you try visual mode yet to see how it works and what happen and what make it dump?

It running right now on visual. I do all my tests on visual. A trend with too many open losers makes it reach margin call. The price keeps extending the range and floating loss makes it too much for the account to handle when a trend comes.

I'll check the settings after this test have finished. I do all my test starting with 2k because that is the size of my real account, and I do it on the 15 min chart from the beginning of this year on cable. There is plenty of range with a nasty trend in april (1400 pips). I think it's enough to know what it can do.

hmm i never test it on another tf cos i think it dose not the problem and there no any indicator so it would be good to know that it makes the differnt due to the time frame or not hope to see it soon

here one thing to worry: it seems that it quit closing longs in the middle of the test.

Files:

it's started closing them again....

hmm what about decreasing the closeratio to make it close /delete the scrap faster

Reason: