Trading with dynamic fibo levels--4pma indicator. - page 5

I made 15 on USDJPY and 23 on USDCHF using your method of trading this thing. I could have made some pips on GBPUSD and EURUSD, too, but I didn't take them.

Something I also add and watch is a camarillo indicator, and when it is a the extremes, I won't trade that way, but look for a counter move.

Here's an example of where I would go long, because L5 or H5 is usually as far as it goes. I am going long and try to catch a small retrace.

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  132 kb

Bhale,

Thank you for your comments. I usually look at the position of the pivot. In your example, the price broke the 117.95 level around 16:00. Around that time, I think that hi1.p2=hi1.p3~117.95. hi1(for short trades) and lo1(for long)are the trendlines with light blue color. Put the cursor on top of any trendline, and it will give you the name of the trendline. So the price was able to break the pivot and hi1 level. 90% of the time, it will go to the next level--h2(in this case, h2.p2=h2.p3=117.60). 90% of the time the price will stall after reaching h2(for short trades) and lo2 for long trades. There were similar setups on cable, chf, and eur. I missed everything on Friday Still pissed off about it. Spent all morning watching the boring market, then went out to run some errands and when I came back, the price had gone thru the roof on every dollar pair...On a good note, made 50 pips on cable using that strategy. At the time, pivot<hcf.p2=hcf.p3<hi1.p2=hi1.p3<hi2.p3=hi2.p2. In those cases, you can enter short with t/p hi2, and s/l right below the pivot. hcf and lcf have Alice Blue color, hi2 and lo2 have Dodger Blue color. You will get those beautiful setups at least 2-3 times a week. I will make screenshots next week if I remember. Good luck and happy trading.

Request Info

mpower,

Kindly request to have file copy of your:

1) 4pma.mq4 latest version

2) pdf or text user guide

3) .tpl file

Many thanks,

PipRocket

mpower:
Yep, 4pma is altered one more time...sorry just trying to find the optimal settings, it is a small change but important.

Timeframe doesn't matter with this indicator--4pma--it is a multi time frame indicator, and the ea gets the values from the indicator. The indicator HAS to be attached to the chart. I usually leave it on the 60 min chart. It will take screenshots of every trade so 1H is most clear. You have to have the trading platform up and running all the time with all the charts of the pairs up with 4pma and the piprocket attached.

Right now the ea has two trades open buy usd/cad, and buy usd/jpy we will see what happens...

Can you please send or post the Expert Advisor file (the one that you adapt PipRocket) i can't find it any where i realy like the doc that you make and the idea for the hole indicator.i will like to try the Advisor monitor buy me and asking for manual transaction each time.

Hey Mpower, glad I found your other thread. Interesting strategy..I like the way you think..

thanks for posting these things

* Just stumbled onto the thread while looking for something else, but I am glad I did

* I like the concept

help please

hi,

i've been following fx moneymap for quite some time without actually buying it.

your code for metatrader seems really intereting. the problem is, i don't know much about the metatrader platform and am struggling to get the thing operational.

i have the 4pma code saved in experts but it's not allowing me to drag it from the navigator to the chart.

if anyone can show me how to do it in order to get both the grid and the lines i will demonstrate a very profitable way in which to trade this for 50 + pips per day ! many thanks

it needs to go in the experts/indicators folder

works fine

redsama:
mpower,

Kindly request to have file copy of your:

1) 4pma.mq4 latest version

2) pdf or text user guide

3) .tpl file

Many thanks,

Please, how I get the 4pma.mq4 and the user guide?

Reason: