Woodies CCI Trading - The Real McCoy

Hi,

Just a thread to discuss usage of SW and CZI etc... updated indicators will be available from my at

http://www.fxsniper.myblogstorage.net/

Best wishes,

FX Sniper

explanation

hi fxsniper,

could you post an explanation on the usage of sidewinder and chop zone?

color coding significance....etc...

nnjeim:
hi fxsniper,

could you post an explanation on the usage of sidewinder and chop zone?

color coding significance....etc...

All on here

http://woodiescciclub.com/start.htm

Ebooks, video's, chat rooms and training. all FXs's indicators are exact as per woodies system.

Mart

Hi everyone,

I find that this indicator give very good signals on 1HR chart. I believe this is what Woodies said in his website also.

What about you guys? Please share your experience.

FX_Sniper:
Hi,

I was busy porting the SW to a C++ DLL file and discovered a coding error which changes the outcome of the coloring quite a lot. The problem was creating the sum of the angels to be wrong and I have now repaird the problem.

I have also added a Threshold setting which has the same function as the one used in eSignal etc.

Apparently Woodie sugests having it on 30 when placed on 15 min Forex charts, the default is however 60, have a play and find your best setting I suppose.

You will now notice it is much more smoother and accurate.

I have the SW and CZi on a 15 and 30 min chart. I trade only Euro and only on the 5min chart. I am finding that when there is no chop on the higher frames just above and the SW says the trend quality is not questionable, most of the time there is clean tradeable action on the 5 min. chart.

Best wishes,

FX Sniper

What else do we need, I get a blank panel?

Update

FX_Sniper:
oooooooops

Hi FX_Sniper,

I reckon you have corrected the error found in SW. Have you posted the corrected version? Can you point me to it please.

Thanks

Sidewinder missing

The sidewinder seems to be missing for my live account. But it works ok with my demo.

Anybody has this problem?

Newspring:
The sidewinder seems to be missing for my live account. But it works ok with my demo. Anybody has this problem?

See post 7 that is normaly the problem.

Mart

SideWinder Error !

mart-hart:
See post 7 that is normaly the problem. Mart

Why is FXSniper deleting all the contents of his own posts?

Reason: