MT4 30 pips system - page 25

davidke20:
http://www.archertrading.net/estore
VX V2 available at this website. But for what i know is, its not for sale anymore. I recheck the entire statement, its not using traditional martingale anymore. Its more conservative by tweaking the multiplier down to maybe 1.7 or 1.8 instead of risky 2.0 every double down. The reason for EURJPY, EURUSD, and USDJPY is to hedge against these 3 majors, just incase 1 of them going south, another 2 will cover their asses with north, BRILLIANT!!! More like an arbitrage hedging. You want more detail? If you send me EX4, I can decompile entirely.

1stly, I thought dazix is a good man when I join TSD, because he's so willing to help others and contribute a lot to the forum. Although 30pips system aint work out finally, but can see the potential of manual trading. Such as manually close off junk order and decide whether continue hedge against the lossing direction or to let go because the market is returning to profit zone.

2ndly, if you wanna manage account, go to commercial section! You're lossing your credibility here if you do so.

3rd, I respect techinvest(the owner of VX V2). I'm not suppose to enclose too much detail on his commercial EA.

I dont know whether I put this post on is good, and I expected attack as well. But I just gotta do my job to warn those people who newly come and join the forum. Good luck

Regards,

David

You have to be kidding me. I respect techinvest, but send me the system and I'll decompile it. Please... You have been reported to the mods. Sorry, but that's just bullshit.

techinvest:
You have to be kidding me. I respect techinvest, but send me the system and I'll decompile it. Please... You have been reported to the mods. Sorry, but that's just bullshit.

I did not ask for it. People ask my favor to decompile EA, so? And yes, I would like to have a deeper look in your EA, for some reason, some people did send me the EA with your EA's name, which I dont know whether its true? Because I saw 10point3, Multilot scalper, VIG in it. So? What's your problem here? Did I offended you somehow? You dont like respect nevermind. Just tell me. From my point of view you're a creative guys and actually showing a lot of promises according to your client's statement. I guess I'll have to pull back my respectation anyway. You seemed dont understand what I mean...... May be I was wrong. The guy who send me EA with your EA name could possible is your man, to make an exchange of my EA, so you can decompile them now. Such a brilliant plan.

Regards

David

davidke20:
I did not ask for it. People ask my favor to decompile EA, so? And yes, I would like to have a deeper look in your EA, for some reason, some people did send me the EA with your EA's name, which I dont know whether its true? Because I saw 10point3, Multilot scalper, VIG in it. So? What's your problem here? Did I offended you somehow? You dont like respect nevermind. Just tell me. From my point of view you're a creative guys and actually showing a lot of promises according to your client's statement. I guess I'll have to pull back my respectation anyway. You seemed dont understand what I mean...... May be I was wrong. The guy who send me EA with your EA name could possible is your man, to make an exchange of my EA, so you can decompile them now. Such a brilliant plan.

Regards

David

Things like this is why the best EA's were never and never will be made public. Public forums are usually just jumping off points. Someone alerted me to thins, but in the end, I really don't care. It's beginner stuff compared to what we're working with now.

techinvest:
Things like this is why the best EA's were never and never will be made public. Public forums are usually just jumping off points. Someone alerted me to thins, but in the end, I really don't care. It's beginner stuff compared to what we're working with now.

Well, thanks for having attention to the beginners. Wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards

David

People usually come to forum to compare his strategy with others, all are waiting...and compare if someone expose his system in the forum.

i am posting these 2 EAs .

One for buy and one for sell.

Just open 2 charts of the same currency pair ( any currency) , any timeframe.

Attach one EA on each chart.

It will act exactly as per the original mathod.

Any loosing arm can be closed manually at your own discretion.

Enjoy.

Reason: