Position Trading. - page 18

nurhazeerah:
i need to know why is it not good to have 1:400 as chosen leverage. i have chosen 1:400 leverage in nofrth finance broker. need your explanation why 1:100 or 1:200 is a better leverage to start with. thanks

1:400 is high risk because even though broker charge lower margin from your balance, but the bigger lots you open, if you win, you win big, if you lose, maybe margin call. hope that helps.

abrs70:
1:400 is high risk because even though broker charge lower margin from your balance, but the bigger lots you open, if you win, you win big, if you lose, maybe margin call. hope that helps.

I m totally agree with it.

In forex big banks or economist can not predict so how a person who just came into it can predict.

There is no 100% success method in any business game...why big banks got bankrupt...why companies are falling down...if there is something we got is our mental power i.e. emotion...all of us especially little experienced traders are keep saying it...method is not a problem...we have whole lot of big stock of indicators and very good teachers too to teach them...you don't need to pay them, all free on forum like tsd. But, again the reason is simple emotions.

The real path to become a traders is very difficult...we should take it as a profession not as a gambling game.

We need to learn methods different methods. I know if new one is coming into this market he/she must know what emotion he/she got. Out of thousands of method...narrow down couple which suites your emotions. Then demo it unless you got immune of the system. Unless the system or method is not in your blood with money management that how you gonna handle it, you can not be a successful trader. It is all emotion game.

Exit where you have to exit at loss. Accept errors...refine system. Demo a/c the way you are going to open your real account. Don't demo 50 k or 100 k. If you can open that much big a/c then it is OK...otherwise big money can survive easily then small money.

Rgds,

SFX

nicely written bro. keep it up

G/U lower break good for short.

Files:
dec17_gu.gif  24 kb

E/A is heading down.

Files:
dec17ea.gif  27 kb

Look for E/J................

Files:
dec17ej.gif  25 kb