MT4 30 pips system - page 4

i dont think it works with the lots becose its so big.. minilot 0.1 is 10.000 quantity and 0.2 is 20.000... its a big jump you need to close a lots of pos. to make this jump..

i need some advice from you guys!!!

i have tried couple times to open 2 trades so whenever one is negative the other one is always positive .... but when do u decide to close the first trade??which trade do u you close first, the profitable or the negative ???\

if someone will be kind enough to explain exactly how they manage thier(open/close positions) in ther account with this style of trading i would really appreciate it

30 pips

phoenix:
here it is

but i still waiting for the full version of zenseven

hope he finish it soon i'm not a programer either , just a amateur one:p

Thank's a lot Phoenix for the EA, i will backtest it.

my backtest

jacoba:
Thank's a lot Phoenix for the EA, i will backtest it.

My backtest

Files:

leeb:
Hi everyone, Phoenix - could you tell me how you got your backtesting results (post #21) ? Do you have 90% modelling quality to ensure accurate backtesting ? I have 90% modelling and it makes a loss everytime. What pair and timeframe did you use ? I tried TP 30 S/L 60 but always loses, thanks, Lee

i do nothing

just test it on FXDD with those setting above dont know about other broker

GBPUSD

H1,

but 40% modelling quality,

stopLoss=60;

lTakeProfit=30;

sTakeProfit=30;

MaxRisk=0.01;

Slippage=3;

SlippageDif=5;

dimka_3186:
i have tried couple times to open 2 trades so whenever one is negative the other one is always positive .... but when do u decide to close the first trade??which trade do u you close first, the profitable or the negative ???\ if someone will be kind enough to explain exactly how they manage thier(open/close positions) in ther account with this style of trading i would really appreciate it

Hi.. let me take a shot..

say the eu's current price is 1.2700 i buy and sell eu at 1.2700 30 pip tp up 30 pip tp down now let us suppose that eu reached 1.2730 at this price you long will get close automatically right cause you have the tp for 30 pips but you short position is still open we dont do anything to this open position and we open again one buy and one sell at 1.2730 .. now let us suppose eu now trades down to 1.2700 what would happen? our new short position would be closed but now we have one long position opened at 1.2730 and one old short position opened at 1.2700 .. so when we arrived back at 1.2700 we will not open a new short position since we already have one but will open a new long one since we dont have any opened from this 1.2700 ( it was closed before at 1.2730 ) as we start getting profits we should increase the lot size as the profits are comming in if we see some positions which were opened from say 0.01 lots and now we are trading with 0.07or say 0.08 then we could close those loosing positions since our profits from 0.08 would put us back in the game ... well the story goes on am i right ?? dazix?

anyways was just a try

so hard to code an ea like this

anyone has completed it pls show your intelligence by

posting the complete ea here

this would be very apreciate

thanks in advance

yes Eacan...

dazix:
yes Eacan...

Great cause i was trading completely different yesterday after your last post i understood what needs to be done .. i need robotic fingers on this or already laid plan as for 30 pip interval it's like go figure..

thanks man i'll see what i can do by testing it first for sometime

EACAN

np i still trade this manuell...

should be nice it it can be done automatic insted.

//Dazix