FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 28

Petor

cja:
Here is the indicator requested - i have added in an option to turn off the GRAPHICS & GRAPHICS TEXT, hope this is what you are after.

t_s_r-daily_range_display2a.mq4

t_s_r-daily_range_display2a_o_c_w.mq4

Hi, CJA! TSR-Indicators are Super! Thank You, very much! Thank You!

Petor

matfx:
Hi CJA,

Could you please help me to change the color of the background?

( dark Blue, blue & Red)

Thanks.

The TSR-Serie Indicators-Systems are increbibly well created. Thank You very much!

Petor

cja:
I got these done just as a couple of options, I managed to get the Daily Local time or the Daily Server time moved to the right of the current candle with label and moving with the price and also 2 examples of Time set into the top right and bottom right of the chart, not what you were after but i had already done them, interesting that the time was 2 hours late the local function is supposed to automatically set to the local time.

I will have a look at your request as time permits

Here are the other Time indicators these can be made as long as Year/Month/Date/Hours/Minutes/Seconds or shortened to Hours/Minutes with or without seconds.

this may give you an idea of where you want your time info placed or displayed? Let me know, colours size placement etc.

Indicators changed as slight issue in code affecting some chart functions

time_local.mq4

time_local_chart_corner.mq4

time_server.mq4

time_server_chart_corner.mq4

Thank you very much for The Timers, CJA! They are wonderfully! Thank You!

Petor

cja:
I have altered these indicators as there was a small error in the code which was causing a log file to activate. Thanks to Ricky D for pointing this issue out.

t_s_r-daily_range_display4.mq4

t_s_r-daily_range_display4_textshift.mq4

t_s_r-data_window2.mq4

The TSR-Serie Indicators is briliant. Thank You very much!

Help me please

Hi, I just read this thread. Can somebody help me to modify this indicator so i can manually adjust the number 50% Average to another. eg. to 20%, or 30% or 40%.

Thanks.

Sorry. I forgot

This is the indicator.

Files:

(T_S_R) SIGNAL Alert_Alarm #7

All,

Please help me if the (T_S_R) SIGNAL Alert_Alarm #7 can be modified for display at right-hand side.

Thanks in advance.

Ct

Awesome indicator but It doesn't work on my mt4 because I have 5 decimal places. Anyone know how to fix it?

Anyone?

Anyone still using this system right now?

thiss system should be profit with others data ....news ..fedumentel etc.

for entry valid breakoutpoint....

nice system..

god blesss u all......

Reason: