MT4 30 pips system

HI !

Can someone program this system for me ?

I what the system to put out 2 trades @ the start... say now when E/U is on 1.2737.. the system should take 1 LONG and 1 Short and the target should be 30pips on them NO exit/stop-l and every 30 pips long or short i should open 2 new trades... so on 1.2767 it should open 1 LONG and 1 Short target 30 pips... but it should never open a trade you alredy have so if it turns back to 1.2737 it should only open a new LONG not a new short becose you alredy have one.. if you can you should start to bet the money you have on you account *2 so if you have $5000 you should bet 5000*2 = 10000 Units..

and everytime you close a trade or get more money you should trade with more units... so when you get 5500 you should trade with 5500*2 = 11000 units if you can this with MT4.

PM me if you dont understand or need more info.

it´s hard to explane.. i have made 800% on 4 month with this ,but i have trade manuel on another platform..

Or add me @ Yahoo messenger

nick : dazixx

Thx

Dazix

very interesting.

im trading this since april and today my acc increase 850% aprox.

i dont make an EA for this because it is a warning system and, for a while, i think that there are many others good ways to trade forex.

but really profitable since the range of price keep low.

okey is there someone els how can program this system ?

Sorry Guys, could you explain me one more time about some loosing positions that was not reached by Take Profit,

May be My expert is bullshited me, because I did not done yet Lot size but It seems that few positions float all the time of testing. and they were too big.

zenseven:
Sorry Guys, could you explain me one more time about some loosing positions that was not reached by Take Profit, May be My expert is bullshited me, because I did not done yet Lot size but It seems that few positions float all the time of testing. and they were too big.

this system never close a order by stoploss. with a leverage of 100 and orders of 2%, you can to have aprox 13-14 open orders and a range of 600-700 pips on usd based pairs. e.g.: eur/usd in a range of 600-700 pips. after this, a margin call will occur and your system go to the space.

the margin call dont close all pos. i have had 3 pos. closed by margin under almost 5 month.

Guys

This version of expert is not final but As i metioned before with modelling quality 89% it kills itself on margin calls I've tried periods from May this year till July this Year with GBP USD....

I will try to redevelop it in following days.

Currently it is pretty dirty Ive used code of another expert. So many variable obsolete.

Files:

it appears opening more than once when the price is swinging around

EqualPrice()

how to block that

I'll check

Reason: