MT4 30 pips system - page 5

thanks EACAN!!

thank you for explaining it for me ...... even though some might think this system is quite simple for me it is really hard to understand small details such as.... when do u increase the lot sizes and weather or not you consider the 30 pip profit with or without the spread!

as of right now i see great potential in this trading system but the way that i understand it, i will lose money or best scenario i'd break even..........................

also some guys in the beginning of the thread they were able to make around 800% profit on thier account( can u guys give an example of 2-3 trades that you do in a regular day)??

thanks

dim

I'm back. In following few days I will try to re-write it a little

sample

HI,dazix

do you want something like this?

this is just a sample !

I'm new to MT4 and FX (and english)so not error handled and completed

so anyone improve.

EURCAD is great!! umm.. its really profitable under a CERTAIN condition but .....

Files:

Which One?

Modeling quality is low, something like 30%. The gains however are incredible... is it worth forward testing such a low modeling quality ea? The profit trades is 89%??? What's more important profit trades or modeling quality?

B

tsuok:
HI,dazix

do you want something like this?

this is just a sample !

I'm new to MT4 and FX (and english)so not error handled and completed

so anyone improve.

EURCAD is great!! umm.. its really profitable under a CERTAIN condition but .....

i backtest it in GBPUSD , but no any order exicuted

phoenix:
i backtest it in GBPUSD , but no any order exicuted

really? umm... it's ok with my test .

Files:
eurgdp.gif  27 kb

tsuok:
really? umm... it's ok with my test .

ok i've found..it's the lot function .. with default setting ..it return 0.5007

then i change into

double lot = NormalizeDouble(unit * 0.00001,1) ;and work ok now , but what do you plan to do with those over-float orders before gone bankrupt

phoenix:
ok i've found..it's the lot function .. with default setting ..it return 0.5007

then i change into

double lot = NormalizeDouble(unit * 0.00001,1) ;and work ok now , but what do you plan to do with those over-float orders before gone bankrupt

Over-float ? dont understand what you mean.. sry

Reason: