General - page 997

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,Slippage*multi, 0,                    Ask-20*Point,Ask + 10*Point,"SHORT Position Initiated",0,0,Red);  how i can add  the stop loss any body can help me ? 
I added to for starting 150 $ to my mql5 acct via paypal.i was trying to trade but it doesnt put me on live acct its always taking me to demo acct.and i cant take it back my main money from that website.im tired of this already because of this website.is anybody can help me please..
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, speaking over the weekend said the UK could not get concessions on freedom of movement while retaining full access to the European single market. Says then other countries will want the same "If I start making concessions on the freedom of movement, then another...
It looks like there might be another war of words developing on Wall Street. The Chicago Stock Exchange in August outlined plans to adopt what it calls a Liquidity Taking Access Delay, a 350-microsecond delay for those who trade against resting orders on the exchange. The Chicago Stock...
The "One Click Trading" window is missing. And when I open a new order, buy or sell, it opens a trade in my demo account, but not in the tester.  What is wrong with it and how can I fix it?  
Momentum and historical precedent set by previous bouts of Pound Sterling weakness have Bank of America nervous that their official forecasts for the currency are far too optimistic. Pound to Dollar exchange rate today (15-10-16) = 1.2191, Pound to Euro exchange rate today: 1.1111There are three...
Today I've seen an unusual product in the indicator advertising, which is inserted between forum posts - its author was not a real person, but a certain financial company. When I clicked on the product and went to the author's page , I was surprised to find a picture of Grandpa Elder: At first I
FX markets are seeing cracks. As we highlighted last week, the USD/JPY, GBP/USD and gold experienced significant breaks on 3-4 October. The EUR/USD (and USD/CHF) break on the downside happened later, the move taking place this week on 11 October, confirming the dollar index’s upward break the day...
Hi I bought a few months ago I scalper Expert Inter Windows 10 that was updated chart on Atch other not, why? Help.
Daily price is on ranging around the lower bound of the Ichimoku cloud on the border between the ranging bullish and the primary bearish market condition within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1258 resistance located near and above Ichimoku cloud in the beginning of the bullish trend...
BNP Paribas CLEER is our medium-term FX model which estimates the fair value of a currency based on cyclical macroeconomic fundamentals (CLEER stands for CycLical Equilibirum Exchange Rate). The fundamental input factors into CLEER are macroeconomic variables such as inflation differentials,...
Hello Guys I have a problem saving profiles on MT5 ,does any1 else have the same problem? It either save it on a existing profile or it loads without any charts... Dammit im so frustrated I'll smoke snakes
Britain's banks are not reporting the full extent of cyber attacks to regulators for fear of punishment or bad publicity, bank executives and providers of security systems say. Reported attacks on financial institutions in Britain have risen from just 5 in 2014 to 75 so far this year, data from...
What is the best indicator for 30 and 60 seconds binary indicator?
Good afternoon, colleagues. I woke up on Friday (I had open positions with GBP the day before) and two trading accounts -800.00 USD. The reason - there was not enough deposit at the peak moment. As a result not only I have lost the deposit, but I have also got in debts. Has anybody had such an
Hi,  I am using Meta-trader 4.I want to create an EA which continue to repeat order if the previous one is hit in loss.  Further explanation : suppose i put a buy or sell order in GBP-USD (for instance) at a certain price and stop loss and profit limit are specified.Market executes the...
USDJPY: After the pair rejected higher prices to close lower on Thursday, it faces the risk of a move lower. On the downside, support comes in at the 103.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 102.50 level.  A cut through here will turn focus to the 102.00 level and possibly lower towards...
5 Reasons Why Sterling Could Fall By Add'l 7% In 2 Months With the prospect of a 'hard Brexit' becoming a reality, investors who were previously expecting a 'soft' Brexit, or no Brexit at all, have updated their priors, and Sterling has depreciated about 5 percent over the space of a week against...
Hi, I am using MT4 through FXCM. Is there any way of suppressing fractional pips ( typically the 5 decimal place ) from displaying, so that I can only see the 4 decimal places? Thanks in advance for any help.
EUR/USD meanwhile, has fallen quickly to 1.10 after breaking support at 1.1130. That may be more of a psychological than technical support, but the break could well open the way to a move to 1.08, which would look like a big move in the context of the recent range. Relative rates/yields in real or...
I want sent a alert when a pending order be opened. OnTrade() is not work for this . Any one know how to do this please tell me .
Hi, is it technically possible to manually trade your own trades  =on an account where the account is lined up through MQL5 to copy, and is actively trading, one of the signals? Thanks
Hi, do you know a Website or a Analysis tool for historic Chart data? I would like to Approach historic data like a financial Controller and check how which Chart behaved, make Chart and evaluate behaviour in the past with a program. Like with any other Management Information System. Thanks in
Hi Folks, Over my whole life,I have learnt to keep a positive mind and outlook as much as I can,avoiding negative thoughts or words and recovering as quick as possible from setbacks or bad news or days.It should be our goal also avoid rage,stress or stuff that distract us or steer us away from our...
[Deleted]
Following the growth in MetaTrader 5 popularity, brokers are now interested in extra solutions extending its capabilities. In response to this demand, Plugit Apps Business Solution provider has released an asset management automation service integrated with the popular platform. MetaTrader 5 PLG...
Following the growth in MetaTrader 5 popularity, brokers are now interested in extra solutions extending its capabilities. In response to this demand, Plugit Apps Business Solution provider has released an asset management automation service integrated with the popular platform...
[Deleted]
sorry but to me the application (Metatester 5 Menager agents build 1445) after a few minutes that the opening is closed by itself but why? well it happens to you this problem? if you like I can solve it? Thank you.  
GBPUSD: Despite its price hesitation on Wednesday , further weakness is likely. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2150 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2100 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2050 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness towards the
The new version of MetaTrader 4 Android mobile terminal has been released today. Now the application allows not only to trade but also to analyze the quotes using 30 technical indicators. MetaTrader 4 Android is designed for mobile trading via smartphones and Tablet PCs powered by Android OS. The...
Are there any plug ins available that make Meta Trader 4 a bit more friendly in terms of the order execution interface and order tracking?