General - page 1002

The usual representation of quotes is the quotes rolled up on certain timeframes (timeframes) with the main indicators OHLC (Open, High, Low, Close). And it is no secret that at each timeframe the chart representation will be different or even strikingly different. So, is it worth analyzing the
The FX market will now revert to watching bond and equity markets. 10year Treasury yields edged back up to 1.61%, which keeps them nicely in the middle of the month’s range, and our rates strategists tell me they need 1.57% to hold to avoid a bullish (in price terms) chart pattern As long as the...
the indicator which i need like this - give me values of rsi indicator in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need ) -give me values of stochastic indicator also in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need ) -give me values of cci indicator in all time frame ( i could
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will showcase its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2016. The event is to be held on November 2-3 at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow bringing together more than 50 companies and 3000 visitors. Our Expo workshop will surely spark interest among many...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will showcase its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2016. The event is to be held on November 2-3 at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Moscow bringing together more than 50 companies and 3000 visitors. Our Expo workshop will surely spark interest...
Hello guys I'm still a newbie I need help please...After yesterdays windows 10 update all my indicators stoped working with the message (invalid licence 538) on the expert Tab. I dont know what to do to get it working again ,do I have to reactivate it and loose a activation? If so how do you...
Last week, the US equity market posted its best gains since July and it seems that further gains could be in store. Nowcast models suggest the US economy has expanded by about 3% in Q3, but our US economics team suggests that Q4 growth is set to slow from here. The degree of the slowdown may decide...
  a few questions  (3)
Who can help me!  what is a Chandelier stop loss and where can I find it.2nd question how do I get a renco chart in my MT4 platform I can't find it in my platform.
I am struggling to get this to work. I want to be able to just plot data values associated with a csv file. I've read others using external text files and have been going through the reference manual trying to learn how to do this and have not been able to glean any results. I want to be able to
This thread will discuss axioms and methods of using indicators in technical analysis of markets!!! Looking forward to your posts!!! PLEASE, less foul!!! 1st Axiom - volume growth confirms the direction of movement. The volume should increase in the direction of the main trend. If the main trend is
The lighter data calendar this week will see market risks shift to idiosyncratic risks. Notably, following last week’s central bank bonanza, the market will start to ponder whether political risks will start to upset the subdued macro conditions. Tonight’s first US presidential debate is likely to...
Hello everybody. Im trying to subscribe to free signals but i cant. Can someone help?
Hi, I want to open MT4 terminal from any application and to pass login information from that application...! For example, i have front end(java/.Net) application with login details. When i fill the details and submit it should call terminal window and login automatically with my login credential.....
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, mit dem Autor eines Signalgebers per e-mail o.ä. in Verbindung zu treten und wenn ja, wie?
[Deleted]
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 Android mobile platform features the optimized use of price charts: The application supports the multi-window mode allowing traders to monitor price changes on multiple symbols simultaneously.Added the ability to change an indicator subwindow height.Now, the...
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 Android mobile platform features the optimized use of price charts: The application supports the multi-window mode allowing traders to monitor price changes on multiple symbols simultaneously.Added the ability to change an indicator subwindow height.Now, the...
I need a Period Converter but not the type that comes with MT4 or Renko Charts, it would have to function like a normal chart, meanning that "Tick Data" AKA. "Price Quotes" would have to be the same as on, a standard chart. Example: Normal 1-hr. Chart "Quotes are Displayed Normally" when Converting...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.07.07 08:24 NZD/USD Intra-Day Fundamentals: RBNZ Deputy Governor Spencer Speaks and 42 pips price movement 2016-07-07 05:30 GMT | [NZD - RBNZ Deputy Governor Spencer Speaks] past data...
in the pic below cc indicator but didnt show all currency like in pic below aud, nzd, cad, thanks for help
Is it possible to write an indicator that obtains data from an external text file? Suppose we have a text file formatted like this: -- Date1(Tab)Value1(LF) Date2(Tab)Value2(LF) ... DateN(Tab)ValueN(EOF) -- where (Tab) could be actually Tab, or "," or ";" or something else. How do you make...
What I want to create seems very simple in concept, but I am having a difficult time figuring it out looking at tutorials online. I want to create a Leading indicator that would plot a line for different parameters . How should I arrange my data to accomplish this? I have the Year, Month, Weekday
i have this indicator for rsi mtf i need just lines to appear from indicator and other i did not want to appear ... any help thanks in advance the indicator and the pic below
Hi, hope you don't mind me being nasty. Anyway this is my script and I get at this runtime error: 2016.09.21 15:26:50.468 testClass02 EURUSD,M1: invalid pointer access in 'testClass02.mq4' (91,12) For your understanding. I have two base classes CI and CQ and one derived class TestDerv1CI (ancestor
EURUSD: The pair saw price hesitation the past week but still faces corrective pullback risk. Support lies at the 1.1150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1000 level. Conversely, on the upside,...
  Need Help  (3)
Need Help Signals provider symbols has 5 digits for example for GBPUSD "1.3058" and my brokers symbols has 6 digits for GBPUSD i.e "1.30586" . Can i copy trades for this signal easily or should i open an account with the same broker
The German regulator has promised to "intervene" - but what does this mean? Over the weekend German newspaper Die Welt published an interview with Elisabeth Roegele, Head of Consumer Protection at German financial markets regulator BaFin. She was talking about the prohibition of a financial product...
Hello, example: I buy 0.3 lot of EURUSD. Then the price rises and I want to sell 0.1 lot of the position (on third) manually. In order to secure a part of the profit. How can I do that on MT4 manually? Regards, Christian
Hello, I am thinking about selling an indikator in the mql5 market place. Relating to this I have the following questions: If the indicator is provided for free, did the user confirm any kind of licence (e.g. like not to decompile it or to change the code) by the general rules of the marketplace,...
This past week the BoJ extended the life of its fading QE programme ‘on the cheap’ while the Fed remained cautious, assessing the need for further tightening. The markets took this as a risk-on/ USD-off outcome. The USD-off lean could persist for now as we approach the first televised presidential...
Hello traders I just a newbie., have a question about mt4 and mt5 Whats the difrence,? Can i upgrading an account mt4 to mt5. If that possible how the procedure Thanks