General - page 996

There are six main reasons why we remain bearish GBP: 1. The UK economy may be about to experience a ‘once in a generation’ structural transition. A weaker GBP may be needed to ‘oil the wheels’ as it undergoes this shift. 2. While GBP TWI recently reached ‘all time lows’, such valuation methods...
hello guys; i just join the MQL5 community as signal provider though i have been trading now for more than a month and i have been wondering how do i withdraw fund from my account(ie my subscribers fund) am seeing only PAYPAL, WEB MONEY AND E-PAYMENT and i don't have have accounts with any of these
EUR has been among the underperformers in the G10 FX so far this week and the selling pressure on the single currency seems to persist despite the fact that Draghi did not offer many clues about what the ECB will do to address issues like asset scarcity and the pervasive flatness of the EGB bond...
which indicator or combination of indicator is good in intraday trading   
Daily price is on primary bearish market condition located below Ichimoku cloud and below Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish trend on the chart. The price is breaking 1.0985 support level together with descending triangle pattern to below...
Hi Anybody,   Send to Mladen and Forex Coders ! If maybe, please help me to convert the script to .mq4 https://www.tradingview.com/script/2ac7gPpJ/ This is the script which i am interesting. Thank you Ken
extern double lot1=1.0; extern double OrderTicket1= 0; extern double lot2 =0.10; extern double OrderTicket2 =0 ; extern double lot3 =0.01; extern double OrderTicket3 =0 ; extern double lot4 =0.23; extern double OrderTicket4 =0 ; extern double lot5 =0.20; extern double OrderTicket5 =0 ; int...
Hi, cant find anywere how can I calculate the value of stop loss in $? OrderStopLoss(); give me only the position of it, I actually need to calculate the sum of the stop losses of open orders in $. Thanks!! 
I dragged my timeframe toolbar accidentally and now I can't put them back in their default place, please help thanks!
Dear guys,  any chance to help me modify "daily open line" indicator into "H1 open line" indi??  Cheers guys! 
if I want to copy a signal and his orders have small letters in the end like EURUSDm or USDJPYf and my broker have EURUSD and USDJPY only, will the order copying still work ? thank you
  ECB rate meeting  (3)
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi will have a tricky task next Thursday: give just enough clues about the bank's next move but not fuel undue expectations that could perturb markets. China will also be in spotlight in the coming week, reporting third quarter GDP figures on Wednesday, with...
I need expert adviser on my won strategy. can body help to  made for me ?
Hello everyone, I have written the code for Trailing Stop based on Pending Orders. Could anyone please have a look on it? it has warning but allowing execution. I have no idea does it work or not. And the Trailing Stop sets at 30, does it mean 30 pips or 30 fractional pips?  Thank you very...
  use bought indicator in EA  (14   1 2)
Hi,   is it possible to use an bought indicator (I don't have the source code) in my own EA? Thank you, Alex 
hi, I want release some my products (indicators) to market, Can anyone crack(decode) my product in MARKET session , is it safe? hongbin.fei
  Indicador fl01  (1)
hola desde ya gracias si pueden ayudarme Necesito incorporar a mi ea el indicador fl01. Necesito saber como llamar a la banda superior del fl01 y la banda inferior del fl01. Por ejemplo las bandas de bolinger las llamaria asi: double bbmid= iBands(Symbol(),0,periodo,desviacion,0,PRICE_CLOSE...
I'm a trader who is interested in analyzing stock more than trading.  Is there anyone who knows what is the difference between open form and closed form indicators in terms of formula. For instance open form Intraday Intensity(II) and closed form Intraday Intensity(II%)?  In many books...
How can I import CSV historical data into MT5 ? Also, is there any History Center in MT5 such as in MT4 ? OS
  Reading Trading Books with You  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everybody, I really love reading Technical Analysis books and any text that I can find and learn from trading. In this topic I will share what I find interesting while reading my current book. We can discuss it with each other so we mught find something interesting. So lets begin :)
Hello I know quite a number of brokers that offer stocks trading but I would like to hear other peoples opinion. Main factors I look at is costs and selection of stocks.  I know there are other factors such as execution but for now I would assume those factors are in order. I like the FxPro...
Good evening, I'm learning mt5 and want to start using a hedge account (which is a new feature and with little information in Portuguese on board is almost zero, the broker this migrating my current account for this option) in my EA to be shot in Brazil, and I am full of doubts.  1 -...
New MetaTrader 4 build 1010: New opportunities of MQL4 MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, August 18, 2016. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Fixed an error which prevented execution of MQL4 applications in terminals running in 32-bit Windows 10, build...
i have to problems  the first one is this message  "the contract size may not coincide with initial contract size" please i need your help here don't forward me to another link :D but i clicked ok to start following that signal .. it already started working  but what happened is so...
I really love the emotions and panic going inside when trade going adversely, and then the feeling it goes back in your favour,really love that in trading. I don't think this could be found anywhere else,what about others. felt like sharing. 
Hello everyone, Please can someone teach me how to transform my trading system into an Expert Advisor (Robot) on Metatrader 4 on this site? I have two questions: 1.    If I am the one to do the programming, how do I go about it? 2.    If I am to employ a programmer to do the...
I have a problem with if condition and && operator. This simple code alway give "true" as result, when must give "false". Any idea about the problem? I'm getting crazy.... Thanks in advace    double a=3;   double b=5;   bool c=true;   bool d=false;      if ((a<b)&&(c=true)&&(d=true))...
Dear programmers. I propose to test this hypothesis. As I stated earlier https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256, the arithmetic mean (MA) and geometric mean (MG) price difference, which I called "Cauchy difference"-"K" in the real market of goods and services directly affects the profit received. It is
BNPP and Soc Gen call a temporary halt on staff transfers and UK hiring Following on from the earlier comments from French and German financial centres, the FT reports that BNPP and Soc Gen have put internal staff transfers to the UK on hold and when looking at hiring, they are opting for non-London...
Hello,I have been programming with MT4 andI'm  at the beginning  re: MT5, which seems to a great step forward by the MT programmer team. Now, There is this basic "MACD Sample"expert installed by default (MT5) And I'd just like to modify this EA (tobe simpler) to use the interesting MT5...