General - page 993

Hello everyone,   can anyone show me the list of all signal providers for both metatrader 4 and 5 that apply STOP LOSS to their trading methods?   can anyone also teach me how to search for such traders? 
[Deleted]
While the desktop MetaTrader 5 grows in popularity, the web version of the platform gains momentum as well. More and more brokers offer their clients the ability to trade directly in their browsers. The latest MetaTrader 5 update allows you to quickly open a demo account at a brokerage company. This...
Over the past few weeks a number of currencies hit multi-month lows against the U.S. dollar. The euro, Swiss franc and Canadian dollar, for example, dropped to their lowest level since March versus the greenback while sterling hovers near its three-decade low. On Friday we posed the question of...
The new world would give credit to someone who achieved a feat all at once than one who does similar feat by conquering it in bits over time. As such there is greater satisfaction in the forex making $1,000 in one trade than making the same amount of money cumulatively over a number of trades....
This is my first EA. This contains two "ordersend" one after other. If I run Ea in debug mode step by step all is ok. If I run EA in debug mode via F5 EA seize up on the second "ordersend". If I run Ea in normal mode it seize up on second "ordersend". There is someone that can help me? Tanks for...
Hi everyone, So far, I like the fact that I can run multiple strategies on multiple assets to get a better picture of my DD. Also, I can forward test, use the debugger, in addition to other things. One thing I'm having trouble with, is the ability to read information about positions. For instance,...
Hi everyone, Yes, I was wondering how I can save the optimization results. I saw this article, however, that seems tedious for all that I want to do is save some results that my computer spent hours trying to gather. Thanks UPDATE: To view the saved results, all you have to do is drag-n-drop the...
Has anyone successfully bridge http://www.simbrain.net/ with MT5?
When i log to MQL5 (put my loging and password in MT4), the ping of MT4 come horrible  How i can fix it ?    
Hi All, I have some issue trying to apply template to charts that I open using my script. The charts open but the template don't apply when I use ChartApplyTemplate Here is the code.   For loop { ...       if(ShowChart &&...
Cash is the new “barbarous relic” according to many central banks, regulators, and some economists and there is a strong, concerted push for the ‘cashless society’. Developments in recent days and weeks have highlighted the risks posed by the war on cash and the cashless society. The Presidential...
hello, I'm just going step by step through an introducaton by a good russian expert how to build an EA. Now, I'm used to MT4 only. How do I get the values of a custom indicator(let's say Bar 0)  ---  in an EA?  (and an indicator displayed) Since it's sunday and no real time data at...
[Deleted]
Retail trader only with my own money.Retail trader but also managing others' money.Trader employed in an investment company.Portfolio manager in an investment company.Other (Please specify in comments.)
[Deleted]
Sound alertsPopup alertsEmail alertsI prefer indicators without alerts.Other alert types
Hi I am new to coding and need some help please. I am using iRSI(NULL,0....... for current currency and timeframe but would like to point it to a specific currency, like EURUSD but it doesn't work. Where do I get numbers for different currencies or what do I use instead of NULL ?? Thanks in
[Deleted]
Demo account tradingReading booksReading booksParticipating in online forumsWatching Forex videosFree and paid courses, webinarsOne-on-one training or some other type of mentorshipFormal educationOther (Please specify in comments.)
Hi Guys/Gals, I am novice trader! Have not put any money in market but starting with demo acc now. I want to do this right as not have much money to lose. My query is to all you experienced people! How do I start minimum risk trading? Do I use EA or do it manually? There are so many questions I...
Hello guys. I need to open external files *.mq5 and *.mqh for MetaEditor through command line: D:\MT5\metaeditor64.exe "D:\File.mq5" The problem is I need the MetaEditor skip to the line number #13 of the file. D:\MT5\metaeditor64.exe "D:\File.mq5" /????? 13 Does anyone know...
Can anyone explain to me, why most EAs fail? And what is needed to have a working expert advisor?
he world monetary order is changing. Slowly but steadily, global trade and currency markets are becoming less dollar-centric. Formerly marginal currencies such as the Chinese yuan now stand to become serious competitors to U.S. dollar dominance.Could gold also begin to emerge as a leading currency...
Yes, the mixed discussions confuse meNo, most topics apply to bothNo, the mixed topics are acceptable for meI don't care, just wanna see the result
I use it, but not in Forex No Yes, it is one of my main trading tools Yes, but it is not my main indicator
please, can someone tell me more on this trading. am new here as well as a novice
Britain's biggest banks are preparing to move out of the country in early 2017 because of fears over the impending Brexit negotiations, while smaller banks are making plans to leave before Christmas, the chief executive of the British Bankers' Association Anthony Browne said. "The public and...
[Deleted]
The choice of instrument.Entry.Exit.Position sizing.Other (please, specify in comments).
Hi, how can I dynamically build a parameter list for FileWrite? The number of columns is always the same, as I have a few loops through all timeframes, but I really want the loops. I suppose, the code will become ugly if I start the following: FileWrite (file_handle, par1, par2, par3, arrayvalue[ 0
My signal provider is cheating me. He changes the password on his MT4 just before conducting the trades and some times even before closing the trades. Then he changes it back on so his track record can remain the same on MQL5 but subscribers end up losing money. It has only been a week since I
Is there a way to trade stock with MT4 platform ?
Dear Friends, Can I start to subscribe and copy trades with lower equity than the signal provider 's equity? Example: Signal provider's equity is $10,000 can I start to copy his signals with my $1,000 equity, please? Kind regards