General - page 1004

Many doctors' offices are located specific best communities where people can pay or emergency.
Hi Protect EA is robot to hide the levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit from broker. After starting, EA controls all opened positions for the current symbol and sets virtual stop loss / take profit lines in current chart window. If price will cross one of the line, EA automatically will close order....
Sentiment toward UK assets has improved, helped by a range of anecdotal and high frequency data that suggest the near-term hit to the UK economy may have been less than many feared. These have centred on retail spending, tourism and manufacturing orders. The news on housing has been less positive....
WPAC warn to watch for a shortfall in the August nonfarm payroll headline data From Westpac's New York based G10 FX strategist Richard Franulovich: August is a tricky month for the statistician, peak summer holidays affecting the response rateThe first release of the August number is often weaker...
I turned off windows firewall and still having problems to connect to my mql5 account where i have all my purchases.   2016.08.30 14:53:53.157 MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [401] 2016.08.30 14:53:52.089 MQL5.community: authorization failed  PLease help me. 
EURUSD: Having EURUSD weakened on Tuesday, further decline is envisaged. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0950 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower...
Although the Fed Chairman suggested that a rate hike in Sept remains an option market pricing discounts only a 40% probability. Just 15%of analysts forecast a rate hike at the next FOMC meeting in a few weeks. We have checked expectations ahead of decisions in previous hiking cycles and found that
Currency investors should consider buying EUR/CAD this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. "Insurance against an early hike: As long as the markets have to deal with the prospect of the Fed hiking rates, the USD should remain supported. However, USD strength should be...
GBP correlations with nominal rate differentials dominate the top 10 positive correlations in the past month, while GBP reactions to risk sentiment appear to be waning. With the BoE’s policy rate at 25bps, another cut to the policy rate in November would trigger the zero lower bound. In this...
Does MT4 warn you to renew your VPS subsciption short before it runs out?
I am not a programmer /coder.  However, I did some modification in some indicators which I downloaded from the net. I would like to create a password, 1 year expiry date and limiting it to one PC per user/member (this means member's/user's cannot share it with other's) Please PM me.  Thanking you in...
As for markets, month-end looms and with Friday’s non-farm payrolls following on hard behind, we may see a reflective mood rather than dramatic action. But it’s the tiny Treasury range that catches the eye and suggests volatility will be kept firmly anchored, investors will struggle to resist the...
It is no secret that one of the most admirable qualities of the German public - in addition to its striking propensity for thrift in the aftermath of Weimar - is its stoic patience and pragmatism when dealing with adversity. However, over the past month, we grew increasingly confident that said...
 Hi. please i have this error in the place highlighted red, how do i solve it //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//-------------------------------------------------------------------+i...
  Info Piattaforma  (4)
Salve, vi contatto per chiedre un vostro aiuto. Girando per il web ho visto piattaforme MT4 con la finestra VISTA DEL MERCATO a sfondo colorato, per fino con le caselle dei cross che cambiano colore da rosso a celeste. Vorrei sapere come poter fare ad aggiornare la mia piattaforma...
I have a problem. My MT is ok until it disconnects from the server. After that, as it reconnects to the server, I get a lot of alerts,emails and notifications for the previous buy and sell signals. As it finishes, again it disconnects and this goes on and on.... Is there any way to avoid that?
[Deleted]
The number of brokers offering MetaTrader 5 to their clients is growing on weekly basis. Two months ago, we reported that adding the hedging function to the platform has boosted its popularity significantly. A number of major brokers, including Alpari and RoboForex, have switched to MetaTrader 5....
The number of brokers offering MetaTrader 5 to their clients is growing on weekly basis. Two months ago, we reported that adding the hedging function to the platform has boosted its popularity significantly. A number of major brokers, including Alpari and RoboForex, have switched to...
GBPUSD: With the pair losing downside steam, the pair faces further bullishness. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3100 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3050 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3000 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness towards the
Currency investors should consider buying NZD/USD this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. "We think higher-yielding currencies in G10 can tactically strengthen against the USD. NZD provides the cleanest near-term pairing, in our view. This week's economic data calendar in...
hi! i am trying to get through all files of a directory. i found this code, and wrote an EA with it, but it doesnt work. This code should print all names of the files, but it doesnt. do you know why? thanks for...
Hello, While I am doing my back-test for very long period I forgot to keep it and clicking on close button on the top of the MT4 terminal all my waiting has gone totally with no back-up or no question to close the system or keep it? any solution for that? any trick to prevent closing the MT4...
  registratiom  (3)
Good day It's now a month and half I'M training on your system. I live in Cameroon where you do not have an office representing you. I'd like to open a real account but I'm too scared to upload my credit card details as it may be hacked.  I  wish to talk to a physical person...
The man who accurately predicted four market crashes to the exact date has been proved correct on his fifth prediction. Sandy Jadeja is a technical analyst and chief market strategist at Core Spreads. Technical analysts look at charts to pinpoint patterns in various markets and asset...
Hello guys, I have been using my strategy on m15 for over a year now with a high success rate, I have optimized it on m1, with fast moving pairs, and now I want to develop an EA, which I will mainly use for M1 and m15, I need experts in EA coding, please reach me via ( geneyoga<at> g <mail>dot
  Tirone levels  (5)
Tirone levels as described here : http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tironlevels.asp with extensions invented by LazyBear (tradingview coder)
[Deleted]
The latest MetaTrader 4 for iPhone/iPad features a completely new design of messages. MQL5.community messages and push notifications from the desktop platform are displayed as chats similar to those used in popular messaging apps. In addition, it is now possible to switch to any of the 22 available...
We have updated the heat maps from our FX Flow Monitor and include the summary table below. The most notable observation from the latest heat map is that the portfolio flow backdrop for the USD deteriorated significantly in the three months to June. The data suggest that the very low level of US...
Please,what is the minimum amount of money that is allowed as deposit on the MQLS-5 trading platform ? I really want to know.......Martin